Author Topic: 40 glocc running down on black wall street at video shoot  (Read 1610 times)

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: 40 glocc running down on black wall street at video shoot
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2010, 07:17:17 PM »
Menace is makin bws look bad his lies keep changing  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Santanaz

• Lil Geezy
  • S-bLoCC Style 2C's
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2010, 08:12:27 PM »
damn the muzik is loud...lol

Its on this video 40 glocc is playing music to cover it up but you can still hear it LOL..Go to the part where it shows that croccet dude looking all scared, turn up the volume and you will be able to hear menace saying "Get out the car and catch this fade!"

wheres that video of him tellin him to get out etc...?

Triple 6 give it up dude. 40 is full of shit he expects us to go off another nigga facial expression lol. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. But I did hear menace telling that nigga to get out of the car lol. And my nigga paybacc been saying he was on some bullshit way before this even went down, he aint got no reason to lie on that nigga.

Damn Loc, I made that gif and brought it over to this forum and now it's on your sig? I hope you with this Crippin 4real nigga. Where you frum anyways? I swear you better not be one of these crakkkaz.
"Talk About It While I Live It"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2010, 08:28:21 PM »
you made it.....you can make em? lol
lol @ only real crips can have that....haha aite gangsta
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2010, 09:08:35 PM »
i just listen to the mumble menace was talkin about it was JAY-Z PLAYIN BACKWARDS!!! ;D ;D ;D
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2010, 09:13:17 PM »

Is that the dude from the Everest College commerical in your avatar ???

Its on this video 40 glocc is playing music to cover it up but you can still hear it LOL..Go to the part where it shows that croccet dude looking all scared, turn up the volume and you will be able to hear menace saying "Get out the car and catch this fade!"

Triple 6 give it up dude. 40 is full of shit he expects us to go off another nigga facial expression lol. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. But I did hear menace telling that nigga to get out of the car lol. And my nigga paybacc been saying he was on some bullshit way before this even went down, he aint got no reason to lie on that nigga.

Damn Loc, I made that gif and brought it over to this forum and now it's on your sig? I hope you with this Crippin 4real nigga. Where you frum anyways? I swear you better not be one of these crakkkaz.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2010, 09:16:21 PM »
if your talkin to me...where? lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2010, 09:17:25 PM »

Too Funny  :laugh:

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2010, 09:21:13 PM »
i swear these dudes need to grow the fuck up, who cares about posting up videos and shit.
Go make some decent music for us to listen too. Like i've said before school girl bullshit.

Santanaz

• Lil Geezy
  • S-bLoCC Style 2C's
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2010, 09:34:42 PM »

You a funny nigga or crakkka, hard to tell the difference on this board. now go jump yo bitchazz out a cake....

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2010, 09:37:30 PM »
U really came on this board to bang didn't u??? LMAO Lighten up ...got damn lol

You a funny nigga or crakkka, hard to tell the difference on this board. now go jump yo bitchazz out a cake....

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2010, 09:38:50 PM »
lol get em supreme....shut em down onyx style....show em what you workin wit dogg
s u p r e m e
do a drive by in broad day light like......
Cube

Santanaz

• Lil Geezy
  • S-bLoCC Style 2C's
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2010, 10:11:19 PM »
lol get em supreme....shut em down onyx style....show em what you workin wit dogg
s u p r e m e
do a drive by in broad day light like......
put yo pompoms down cheerleader, it aint that serious loco..

thisoneguy360

« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2010, 10:27:59 PM »
Menace may seem like an idiot but 40 Glocc makes him look like Einstein.