Author Topic: D-12 on Relapse 2? (Thanks to Conspiracy Worldwide Radio and Bizarre)  (Read 1041 times)

Matty

Re: D-12 on Relapse 2? (Thanks to Conspiracy Worldwide Radio and Bizarre)
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2010, 10:03:07 AM »
I thought relapse was a lot better then encore and had some great tracks,deju vu,same song and dance etc

deja vu is a standout cut, probably THE standout track. thought that the first time i heard the album. the rest though :-X

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2010, 10:06:50 AM »
the cryin and the accent ruined he album...hes still cryin about mariah....lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2010, 10:23:34 AM »
To each their own,I liked quite a few songs.Id give it a 6.5 out of 10.It wasnt horrible but it wasnt great.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2010, 11:53:56 AM »
It wasnt horrible but it wasnt great.

this.

plus, i also expect more on Relapse 2.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2010, 12:04:14 PM »
i don't like the "still has wacky content though". :-\

looking forward to both Relapse 2 & D-12's album though. 8)
na hes talking about his album (bizarres) brah

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2010, 12:19:29 PM »
If it's similar to Forever, Drop the World & BET freestyle cypher verses I'm happy. And hopefully it has that Slaughterhouse featured song produced by Just Blaze they allegedly  recorderd in Detroit... :whistle: (might be just a rumor but it doesn't seem that unbelievable because it has been confirmed that Shady wants to sign SH)

Matty

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2010, 12:36:44 PM »
If it's similar to Forever, Drop the World & BET freestyle cypher verses I'm happy. And hopefully it has that Slaughterhouse featured song produced by Just Blaze they allegedly  recorderd in Detroit... :whistle: (might be just a rumor but it doesn't seem that unbelievable because it has been confirmed that Shady wants to sign SH)

"SLAUGHTER-WHAT?"

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2010, 12:39:57 PM »

"SLAUGHTER-WHAT?"

LMAO :D

But Ortiz & Budden have basically now confirmed that Shady Records wants to sign them.. only thing stopping that deal is E1 & Amalgam Digital.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2010, 12:44:24 PM »
If it's similar to Forever, Drop the World & BET freestyle cypher verses I'm happy. And hopefully it has that Slaughterhouse featured song produced by Just Blaze they allegedly  recorderd in Detroit... :whistle: (might be just a rumor but it doesn't seem that unbelievable because it has been confirmed that Shady wants to sign SH)

"SLAUGHTER-WHAT?"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2010, 12:49:04 PM »
haha mike....dre is jimmy's bitch who does whatever slim wants= white man wins and dre does what hes told...otherwise why you givin your beats away to a cryin mutha? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2010, 12:52:07 PM »
haha mike....dre is jimmy's bitch who does whatever slim wants= white man wins and dre does what hes told...otherwise why you givin your beats away to a cryin mutha? lol

True. However, I don't think Dr. Dre minds too much.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2010, 12:54:06 PM »
nah cuz hell make more money if he feeds the white guy....lol
otherwise wheres king t's, last emperor, rakim, hittman....etc...where's they albums?
and dont anyone bring that shit of game and 50 are black....yeah but they commercial compared to king t whos one of the dopest spitters ever

Cube

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2010, 12:56:26 PM »
I love King T. Lol.

otherwise wheres king t's, last emperor, rakim, hittman....etc...where's they albums?
and dont anyone bring that shit of game and 50 are black....yeah but they commercial compared to king t whos one of the dopest spitters ever

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2010, 01:09:54 PM »
yeah dre loves slim...lol whos one of the most overrated rappers of all time

I love King T. Lol.

Cube

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2010, 01:12:23 PM »
I loved Eminem when he was still good. They should put Hopsin in his place till he gets back on the drugs.

yeah dre loves slim...lol whos one of the most overrated rappers of all time

I love King T. Lol.