Author Topic: Game Recruits RZA, Dr. Dre For R.E.D. Album All-Star Production Cast  (Read 2617 times)

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit
Game said he got just about everybody he wanted for his upcoming The R.E.D. Album — he has some of the finest tracks featuring guests from all over the hip-hop hemisphere.

"I feel great about this album," he said recently after going over tracks at Dr. Dre's house. "It's back full-force Aftermath and I'm conjoined with Star Trak." (Pharrell Williams is one of the LP's executive producers.) "I got this colorful movement over here where it's beautiful music on this side [with Star Trak] — then when I need to go dark or super grown and sexy, I got Dre over here. The combination is crazy — mixed in with a Cool & Dre track and RZA track and all the sh-- I been doing. The only person I'm upset I didn't work with on this album is DJ Premier. I feel his sh-- would have been perfect for this all-star producer cast that I have. One Premier track would have did me just fine. I would have murdered that sh--. But we ain't get it in, 'cause he was doing a whole bunch of sh-- for Christina Aguilera. I'm just Game. So I gotta just wait for the next album."

The Compton MC said he lets the fans know from the start of the album that he's not playing.

"They got the intro to the album, which is titled 'Infrared,' " Game said of Cool & Dre. "It's one of them joints that Shaheem is gonna love. All the real hip-hop fans, to hear me rap, how I'm rapping on my intro, it's gonna f--- people up. Before you get to #2, you gonna already know I'm serious. I'm spitting. I go in. I done played this for RZA, Dre, Pharrell — all the people who heard this is like, 'N---a, that's crazy!' I haven't spit like I'm spitting on the intro since '300 Bars.' I touched every topic. Everything involving me, I touched."

We'll get a prelude to Game's work with Cool & Dre on a song called "Shake," as it's one of the highlights on his upcoming Gangsta Grillz mixtape with DJ Drama, All Red Everything. Game tells a mayhem-filled story over the beat that incorporates the looped word "shake" throughout.

" 'Shake' is bad, man," Game said. " 'Shake' is crazy. Cool & Dre brought it in and I went through the 'shakes.' I told the story, cutting myself off right before the 'shake' came in [on the track]. I didn't write none of that down. I went in and said the whole sh-- straight through.

"You know what it is about them?" he asked about Cool & Dre. "They are more like my brothers. I can go in with the any moment and make a song. The streets is gonna f--- with it."

Matty

Re: Game Recruits RZA, Dr. Dre For R.E.D. Album All-Star Production Cast
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 08:59:31 AM »
wonder when its coming out ???

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 09:00:30 AM »
hpoefully by the end of the fucking year!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 09:38:27 AM »
when jimmy says shake

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 09:39:42 AM »
lol dre day you a fool....march 23 is the release date... ;D

when jimmy says shake
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 09:52:04 AM »
i don't understand the hype behind an album without a single & the most recent things we've heard from Game have been below average. ???

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 09:53:11 AM »
way below.......dont give him credit for that wack shake shit...horrible song

i don't understand the hype behind an album without a single & the most recent things we've heard from Game have been below average. ???
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 09:55:14 AM »

it really is pretty awful, but yet people on here are waiting on this album like it's going to change the game.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2010, 10:00:15 AM »
lol

it really is pretty awful, but yet people on here are waiting on this album like it's going to change the game.
Cube

Matty

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 10:09:29 AM »
doubt dre gave him any 'outta control remix' level joints anyway :-X something as good as 'how we do' or 'westside story' would be straight though.

you...know...i...got...what it takes to make the club go outta control 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2010, 10:10:38 AM »
yeah some even doubt dre can make somethin as dope as outta control anymore...lol
but westside story and higher>>>>.how we do by miles
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 10:12:05 AM »
yeah some even doubt dre can make somethin as dope as outta control anymore...lol

Imo some of the beats on Relapse were better than Outta Control Remix. That's just my opinion though.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 10:13:10 AM »
examples? lol

Imo some of the beats on Relapse were better than Outta Control Remix. That's just my opinion though.
Cube

Matty

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2010, 10:13:30 AM »

'higher' wasn't as nice as 'how we do', not by a long way :P

'get up' on the other hand 8)