Author Topic: Game Recruits RZA, Dr. Dre For R.E.D. Album All-Star Production Cast  (Read 2618 times)

Matty

Re: Game Recruits RZA, Dr. Dre For R.E.D. Album All-Star Production Cast
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2010, 10:15:58 AM »
yeah some even doubt dre can make somethin as dope as outta control anymore...lol
but westside story and higher>>>>.how we do by miles

Imo some of the beats on Relapse were better than Outta Control Remix. That's just my opinion though.

the production on relapse was really advanced for sure, but the musical direction not so much. pretty corny on the whole.

'outta control remix' is straight crispy gangsta-funk-chill, EXACTLY what i want to hear 8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2010, 10:20:05 AM »
higher>>>>>>>how we do
westside story >>>>>how we do
get up>>>>how we do
get up>>>.westside story (close call)
get up>>>higher (not by much)

yeah some even doubt dre can make somethin as dope as outta control anymore...lol

'higher' wasn't as nice as 'how we do', not by a long way :P

'get up' on the other hand 8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2010, 10:21:51 AM »
examples? lol

Imo some of the beats on Relapse were better than Outta Control Remix. That's just my opinion though.

Bagpipes From Baghdad beat was very good. Too bad that the content ruined that song. Hello, Same Song & Dance &  Stay Wide Awake were dope. But like I said that's just my opinion. Lot of the beats followed the same theme which made Relapse's overall production good imo. And the beats fitted the style Eminem used well, but content ruined it so much that it wasn't really good album.

Invincible

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2010, 10:24:44 AM »
The annoying thing about Game not getting a Premo beat is that none of the work that Premier did with Christina is gonna make her album. That fucking sucks. Would of been cool hearing Game over a boom bap beat.

Matty

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2010, 10:29:52 AM »
The annoying thing about Game not getting a Premo beat is that none of the work that Premier did with Christina is gonna make her album. That fucking sucks. Would of been cool hearing Game over a boom bap beat.

really?

i agree game would sound great over a premo beat. alternatively, he might be even better on something from easy mo bee or pete rock 8)

Invincible

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2010, 10:32:55 AM »

really?

i agree game would sound great over a premo beat. alternatively, he might be even better on something from easy mo bee or pete rock 8)

For real. I think we will get to hear them. I think she said that she'll put them on soundtracks or something. But that won't make up for no Premo beat on this album.

Matty

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2010, 10:37:12 AM »

really?

For real. I think we will get to hear them. I think she said that she'll put them on soundtracks or something. But that won't make up for no Premo beat on this album.

hmm can't say i'm really up to date with premier's dealings. the tracks he did for christina before were super nice...'still dirty' was a classic gang starr style beat 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2010, 10:42:38 AM »
way below.......dont give him credit for that wack shake shit...horrible song

i don't understand the hype behind an album without a single & the most recent things we've heard from Game have been below average. ???

it really is pretty awful, but yet people on here are waiting on this album like it's going to change the game.

game is the closest thing to god that we're ever going to get

doubt dre gave him any 'outta control remix' level joints anyway :-X something as good as 'how we do' or 'westside story' would be straight though.

you...know...i...got...what it takes to make the club go outta control 8)
How We Do is decent at best.

future Dre club singles may be listenable, but it's not a great formula.
stick with the hard stuff

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2010, 11:17:16 AM »

i don't understand the hype behind an album without a single & the most recent things we've heard from Game have been below average. ???

salsa muzik  ;D
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Jaydc

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2010, 11:20:32 AM »
On one hand I dont understand the hype  around this album on this forum because lax was an abortion of an album and game has gotten progressively worse each album.On the other hand,theirs not exactly a lot of westcoast albums being released these days so what else is their to look forward to?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2010, 11:59:50 AM »
look thru the threads....thats exactly what i said......lol
good lookin  ;)

salsa muzik  ;D

damn this is why im startin to appreciate premo....beat is nice and GANGSTARR = GANGSTA.....when you said 'still dirty' was a classic gang starr style beat.....nah premo cant do no gang starr beat for a pop artist...but damn he came thru on some str8 gangsta shit for real...ima get this in the instrumental and bang it...good lookin
and at first i was thinkin you talkin about dirty...song wit redman...lol

really?

hmm can't say i'm really up to date with premier's dealings. the tracks he did for christina before were super nice...'still dirty' was a classic gang starr style beat 8)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 12:03:48 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Matty

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2010, 12:22:50 PM »
yeah man i can imagine guru rapping over that beat in my head very clearly 8)

but christina still killed it as far as female vocals go 8)

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2010, 12:26:04 PM »
Guys do any of you have the interview or video of khalil saying that game track's RICKY is the next west coast anthem? I read it and it's pissing me off I don't remember where >_>
CAN I HAZ D;

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2010, 12:40:58 PM »
next westcoast anthem...what was the last anthem? lol
mos def not one blood...lol
Cube

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2010, 12:53:01 PM »
next westcoast anthem...what was the last anthem? lol
mos def not one blood...lol

true that  , but apparently this is his "best" track ever.
CAN I HAZ D;