Author Topic: Suge wanted by Police for robbing Yukmouth  (Read 3234 times)

outlaw_uk

• 'G'
Re: Suge wanted by Police for robbing Yukmouth
« Reply #105 on: March 26, 2010, 04:20:18 AM »
From Vlad TV

Yukmouth called VladTV early this morning to clear up the rumors about the robbery case. Here's what he has to say:

LA police have been after Suge Knight for years and are lying about me to try to get him. If Suge was caught jaywalking they would lock him up. I never filed a police report and I never pressed any charges. Me and Suge have always been cool - I wouldn't have had a meeting with him if I thought there was some sort of problem. The situation happened with some other people that didn't have anything to do with Suge, probably because they saw me shining. I've spoken to Suge after the incident and we're good.

When the incident happened in the grocery store parking lot, other people called the police and filed reports. The LA police have been calling me trying to have me come in and cooperate, but it's not happening.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Yukmouth Snitched On Suge Knight
« Reply #106 on: March 26, 2010, 04:29:50 AM »
for real...and the whole 50 snitchin thing...listen to that 1 song where he calls out names.....thats not the only reason people sayin he snitchin but thats part of it
and suge doin this...IMO it aint for money no matter how much money he needs....when your owed somethin...your owed that money
like the thread starter from a while back made...if suge was infront of you....what would you really do or say? lol

Give up already with the 50 snitching. the song was telling hood tales where everyone in the knows on some level, and all the people names had long been locked up from their days. Not only that, the people mentioned in the song didn't have a problem with the song. Even Preme said he liked the song. The song incriminated no one, and again, they were already locked up.
the snitch thing was Murder Inc's ploy to destroy 50's image which worked (not enough to end his career like JA) cause now every non-thinker just go with the story when no proof exist.
Only thing exist as for 50 and cops is the order of protection files BY THE PRECINT on behalf of ANY assault victim. 50 signature was not on it (go see on TheSmokingGun.com).

Now if 50 snitched you don't think we'd see the documents by now? SMG would have a field day exposing such a popular rapper, who suppose to be "so gangsta"? SMH
Homie, i'm from that hood. they don't believe he snitch. Ja Rul and Irv not from Southside. Southside has no loyalty to them dudes thus don't co-sgin them.

I understand haters hate him so much they roll with the allegation even with no proof, or not even true. but how come Game fans refuse to believe he used to shake his money maker when there's proof? no homo. lol

It was actually the engineer at the studio that filed the report. When the police asked who else was assulted he named 50 and yayo hence how their names got dragged into it.

If you watch an interview with bang em smurf called the bang em story he tells the whole thing and this was after he and 50 fell out. He also says in 94/95 if you was selling crack in southside chances were you were selling for 50.

Back on topic, suges is a straight up bully,if hes the gangster he thinks he is why aint he got at that barber that knocked him the fuck out? why aint he got at akons manager that broke his cheekbone? why aint he got at the guy who shot him?

When spider jacked yuks chain suges was in the club with yuk, later that night spider said he saw suge in traffic and suges was laughing calling yuk a bitch etc.

Not to keep referances 50 but another example of suges character.

At the in club shoot he came with a load of mexicans looking to start some shit. 50 sent bang em and them guys out the front to confornt them. They had a stand off and suge and the mexicans backed down. Bang em said even em came out with a vest on lol
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2010, 04:42:07 AM »
for real...and the whole 50 snitchin thing...listen to that 1 song where he calls out names.....thats not the only reason people sayin he snitchin but thats part of it
and suge doin this...IMO it aint for money no matter how much money he needs....when your owed somethin...your owed that money
like the thread starter from a while back made...if suge was infront of you....what would you really do or say? lol

Give up already with the 50 snitching. the song was telling hood tales where everyone in the knows on some level, and all the people names had long been locked up from their days. Not only that, the people mentioned in the song didn't have a problem with the song. Even Preme said he liked the song. The song incriminated no one, and again, they were already locked up.
the snitch thing was Murder Inc's ploy to destroy 50's image which worked (not enough to end his career like JA) cause now every non-thinker just go with the story when no proof exist.
Only thing exist as for 50 and cops is the order of protection files BY THE PRECINT on behalf of ANY assault victim. 50 signature was not on it (go see on TheSmokingGun.com).

Now if 50 snitched you don't think we'd see the documents by now? SMG would have a field day exposing such a popular rapper, who suppose to be "so gangsta"? SMH
Homie, i'm from that hood. they don't believe he snitch. Ja Rul and Irv not from Southside. Southside has no loyalty to them dudes thus don't co-sgin them.

I understand haters hate him so much they roll with the allegation even with no proof, or not even true. but how come Game fans refuse to believe he used to shake his money maker when there's proof? no homo. lol

It was actually the engineer at the studio that filed the report. When the police asked who else was assulted he named 50 and yayo hence how their names got dragged into it.

If you watch an interview with bang em smurf called the bang em story he tells the whole thing and this was after he and 50 fell out. He also says in 94/95 if you was selling crack in southside chances were you were selling for 50.

Back on topic, suges is a straight up bully,if hes the gangster he thinks he is why aint he got at that barber that knocked him the fuck out? why aint he got at akons manager that broke his cheekbone? why aint he got at the guy who shot him?

When spider jacked yuks chain suges was in the club with yuk, later that night spider said he saw suge in traffic and suges was laughing calling yuk a bitch etc.

At the in club shoot he came with a load of mexicans looking to start some shit. 50 sent bang em and them guys out the front to confornt them. They had a stand off and suge and the mexicans backed down. Bang em said even em came out with a vest on lol
Suge and them didn't back down because of Bang em and them guys. Suge stood there comfortly and went away when he finished his sigar.
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2010, 04:50:01 AM »

Suge and them didn't back down because of Bang em and them guys. Suge stood there comfortly and went away when he finished his sigar.

But why come down to some one elses video set have a cigar and leave? He came down to start some shit with dres new artist realised the unit wernt havin it and fucked off.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: March 26, 2010, 04:53:56 AM »

But why come down to some one elses video set have a cigar and leave? He came down to start some shit with dres new artist realised the unit wernt havin it and fucked off.
I don't think he came to start shit. The video set was in LA so I think Suge came only to bully and scary Dre and his entourage. Bang em said that Em & Dre immediatly left the set. I think it was a move from Suge to let the people know he was still around
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #110 on: March 26, 2010, 05:04:18 AM »

I don't think he came to start shit. The video set was in LA so I think Suge came only to bully and scary Dre and his entourage. Bang em said that Em & Dre immediatly left the set. I think it was a move from Suge to let the people know he was still around

Im guessing youve seen the same interview i have, if you watch it again he says dre left the set staright away (no supprise there lol) but he shouts em out because he came out with them wearing a bullet proof vest.

Yeah why not do somethig positive to show people you still around? like putting out some artists who make good music.

Anyway my point was suges is a bully lol

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: March 26, 2010, 05:57:05 AM »

Im guessing youve seen the same interview i have, if you watch it again he says dre left the set staright away (no supprise there lol) but he shouts em out because he came out with them wearing a bullet proof vest.

Yeah why not do somethig positive to show people you still around? like putting out some artists who make good music.

Anyway my point was suges is a bully lol

Can't deny the point he is a bully, and he is good in being that ;)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: March 26, 2010, 06:33:26 AM »
were those bloods or mexicans he rolled up to the in da club video shoot?
50 has more crip ties than blood ties....he even references it in his songs and his....appeal...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #113 on: March 26, 2010, 07:06:01 AM »
50 has more crip ties than blood ties....he even references it in his songs and his....appeal...lol

They were a bunch of mexicans bang em said in his interview.

His only crips ties were spider loc as far as i know, he dont seem to be to bothered by the gang thing.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #114 on: March 26, 2010, 04:08:59 PM »
suge knight might be a bully but he´s had his ass whooped before the barber incident. always dragging his bodyguards/homies to help him when he realizes the one he´s trying to bully could knock him out

Quadruple OG

« Reply #115 on: March 26, 2010, 04:11:17 PM »

They were a bunch of mexicans bang em said in his interview.

His only crips ties were spider loc as far as i know, he dont seem to be to bothered by the gang thing.

They were mexicans and the "In Da Club" video shoot was a year or two before Spider started rolling with G-Unit

Jimmy H.

« Reply #116 on: March 26, 2010, 04:14:15 PM »
Yeah, when "In Da Club" came out, 50 was just starting off out there with Aftermath. It was still the original G-Unit people like Smurf and them.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: March 26, 2010, 05:25:11 PM »
like i said...once those people are out...if they get out....they can state their story about 50...i dont know the exact story cuz I wasnt there and im bein told from the opposite side of 50..lol....but in 50's songs he's talkin about these people that are locked up and they arent happy bout it...did 50 snitch...who knows.. :-\

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.