Author Topic: Suge wanted by Police for robbing Yukmouth  (Read 3220 times)

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Suge wanted by Police for robbing Yukmouth
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2010, 01:51:08 PM »
lol why did he snatched his chain?ah well dude is wack anyways so fuck him. 8)
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2010, 01:52:31 PM »
if it's Menace then Suge is already free.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2010, 01:54:04 PM »
lol @ this

These two men (suge and game) were known to have beef due to Yukmouth stating that Suge Knight slapped Game. Game responded by saying if Suge touched him he would be six feet under. It was reported a member from Death Row tried to rob The Game for his chain and Game also released, “My Bitch,” which had a third verse throwing shots at Suge.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 02:02:07 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2010, 01:57:21 PM »
hahaha   Another juicy story on the West :D
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2010, 02:01:18 PM »
Menace probably were one of the 10 guys, Suge had with him.

Yeah it's a bit ironic, that Yukmouth, ended up getting officially slapped by Suge.

However I still think Suge slapped him as well, like he did to every rapper he didn't like (at auditions at Death Row)

Yuk's twitter has been quiet for 7 hours.... Wonder why.

Don't dude have an entourage or something?

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2010, 02:02:28 PM »
IN MY HOMETOWN pigs ONLY PURSUE AN ARREST IF YOU CHOSE TO PRESS CHARGES / SNITCH ON EM
not snitching if it happened to you directly.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2010, 02:03:43 PM »
ex death row inmate's...tha realest, ap-9....lol
but alotta dukes say he run his mouth and dont back it up....which could be why he always gettin jumped
1.suge
2.spider loc
3.his own cuzzins ran him outta oakland or did somethin to him right?

Menace probably were one of the 10 guys, Suge had with him.

Yeah it's a bit ironic, that Yukmouth, ended up getting officially slapped by Suge.

However I still think Suge slapped him as well, like he did to every rapper he didn't like (at auditions at Death Row)

Yuk's twitter has been quiet for 7 hours.... Wonder why.

Don't dude have an entourage or something?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

maka12

• Lil Geezy
Re: Suge wanted by Police for robbing Yukmouth (rumor)
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2010, 02:06:16 PM »
its bullshit 13 of them jumped yuk in supermarket carpark, they also took his watch and phone,  suge had nothing to do with it, it show how weak these are when it takes 13 to jump one man, especially when yuk works hard for his dollars..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2010, 02:07:02 PM »
yuk said this when spider got him...why didnt yuk go get the chain himself.....instead of buyin it back?
dj smeeze....spider make money off takin yuk's chain? lol

Yukmouth explains the real below.

"Look.... 1st of all, I'm a real nigga.... I don't need off duty police, marshals, security or a hundred niggaz 2 go out 2 a club or anywhere!!!! I rock all my ice & kick it with no security, cuzz I'm a bozz! I don't need that shit cuzz when the shit goes down, security aint gone die 4 you!

Anyway, these niggaz jumped me cuzz I was 1 deep & he was seven or eight deep! One of his homies pulled out a strap in the club on security, then ran out the door with my chain (like I said, security aint gone die 4 you,they moved out the way & let the niggaz run out the club with my shit!)

Next day, I have my folks who know Spider 2 call & see what's up. My nigg called me back & said Spider was at the jewlery shop trying 2 sell my shit, do I want him 2 go get it... I told my homie 2 go meet the nigga 2 get the shit. He called me when he got there then put Spider on the phone, the niggaz hopped on the phone saying buy the shit back & I'm straight, I'm not taking no pictures in it or nothing. I asked what you need? He said 1500, I said I aint paying 1500, you need 2 just give the shit back. He said he need sumthen cuzz he lost a watch & earring & his hommie lip got busted yada yada yada.....I told him 2 put my folks on the phone...I told my nigg 2 do what he got to do 2 get the shit back. I met up with my nigg a couple hrs later & he got my shit back, that's it. That's the real fuckin story!

So 2 all you fake azz internet reporters putting xtras on it,need 2 find out the real before they start talkin shit about a nigga!!!! 1st they all on my dick,then they hop on dude dick like he a gangsta!!look it took seven niggaz & 1 nigga witta gun 2 put a scratch on my nose!!!!that's it..I'm not lumped up,no black eyes, no broken ribs, no nothin!!!my hommie that was with me got bit on his arm, so a scratch & a bite from seven niggaz? That's all!! That's how bitches jump you, they leave scratches & bites, gangstas leave lumps & bumps!! I look like nothin happened 2 me peep the photos below & see I got my shit back!!! It's like this.... dude on some publisity stunt shit! He on the radio, he doing interviews & shit! It's all good.

Hear what I got to say about all them Gay-Unit faggots on my new mixtape all out War vol. 2 in stores June 21st!"
Cube

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2010, 02:08:35 PM »
So far from what I heard he ran up on 1 lil dude with like 10 dudes. That's aint gangsta. Its probably more to the story
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

kuidcoid

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2010, 02:11:50 PM »
So far from what I heard he ran up on 1 lil dude with like 10 dudes. That's aint gangsta. Its probably more to the story

who the fuck are you?.. the "that's gangsta" judge?  go back to school idiot..

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2010, 02:15:04 PM »

who the fuck are you?.. the "that's gangsta" judge?  go back to school idiot..

I appointed him the That's Gangsta Judge, so yeah. Him, Shyne, and Pauly Shore are all judges.

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Yukmouth's Chain snatched by Menace ?
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2010, 02:16:15 PM »
''blood can get his chain back for free if @40glocc come get it from me.... real nigga shit''

« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 02:24:33 PM by rockwest »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2010, 02:16:40 PM »
Who the fuck is this Manace lol, some petty thief.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Bananas

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2010, 02:16:57 PM »
BLAZING HOT RAP DRAMA!!!