Author Topic: Suge wanted by Police for robbing Yukmouth  (Read 3219 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Suge wanted by Police for robbing Yukmouth (rumor)
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2010, 02:17:09 PM »
you a fool mike
lol @over 40 people viewin this thread.....poor yuk this is gettin more PRESS than his album....

So far from what I heard he ran up on 1 lil dude with like 10 dudes. That's aint gangsta. Its probably more to the story

who the fuck are you?.. the "that's gangsta" judge?  go back to school idiot..

I appointed him the That's Gangsta Judge, so yeah. Him, Shyne, and Pauly Shore are all judges.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 02:22:41 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2010, 02:18:42 PM »
His next album will be called "When Will They Stop", I assume. Nah, but shout out to Yukmouth though. I don't know why Menance picked on him though, he should've ran up on someone more relevant to the situation.

you a fool mike
lol @over 40 people viewin this thread.....poor yuk this is gettin more PRESS than his album....

So far from what I heard he ran up on 1 lil dude with like 10 dudes. That's aint gangsta. Its probably more to the story

I appointed him the That's Gangsta Judge, so yeah. Him, Shyne, and Pauly Shore are all judges.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 02:22:28 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2010, 02:20:44 PM »
the last time people were lookin for him was when godzilla dropped...that was centuries ago....this is his best chance...but damn chain after chain...and its by a different duke everytime? where ya goons @ dogg?

His next album will be called "When Will They Stop", I assume. Nah, but shout out to Yukmouth though. I don't know why Menance picked on him though, he should've ran up on someone more relevant to the situation.

you a fool mike
lol @over 30 people viewin this thread.....poor yuk this is gettin more PRESS than his album....

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

lil murda show

Breaking News Suge Knight Wanted In Yukmouth Robbery
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2010, 02:34:43 PM »
(AllHipHop News) Police are seeking Hip-Hop mogul Marion “Suge” Knight for allegedly beating and robbing Luniz group member Yukmouth.

According to TMZ.com, police were called to Ralph’s supermarket in the San Fernando Valley.

Knight and an entourage of 10 men apparently accosted Yukmouth around 10:00 PM last night.

They then allegedly stole $92,000 worth of jewelry from the Oakland rapper, who is best known for the hit “I Got 5 On It" with The Luniz.

Police are also seeking Knight for warrant over a previous misdemeanor offense.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2010, 02:58:11 PM »

Im the nigga who will put your lights out luke barnett lol. When i go back you can suck my dick too
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 03:04:42 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2010, 03:00:58 PM »
guess whos back?
trav treezy muffucca...lol

who the fuck are you?.. the "that's gangsta" judge?  go back to school idiot..

Im the nigga who will put your lights out. When i go back you can suck my dick too
Cube

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2010, 03:03:46 PM »
guess whos back?
trav treezy muffucca...lol

who the fuck are you?.. the "that's gangsta" judge?  go back to school idiot..

Im the nigga who will put your lights out. When i go back you can suck my dick too

Lol its always them game groupies that bring that talk out of me
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2010, 03:06:49 PM »
More pointless "rap beef", it doesnt effect my opinion of Yuk will still be checking for his album.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2010, 03:08:20 PM »
What the fuck was Yuk doin at Ralphs with $92,000 worth of jewelry on? You deserved to get robbed.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2010, 03:11:12 PM »
The more pertinent question is who did Yuk rob to have 96k of jewellery!?!

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2010, 03:20:22 PM »
The more pertinent question is who did Yuk rob to have 96k of jewellery!?!
and the question to you is where you get 96k from? it says 92.  8)

R u a member of the press?

yourdead

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2010, 03:24:56 PM »
According 2 Yukmouths twitter he was shooting a video yesterday, So i guess thats why he had all that jewellery.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2010, 03:32:05 PM »
Shame this shit is happening to Yuk, hes the one of the legends on the west. Real quality rapper.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2010, 03:32:36 PM »
What a bitch move. Niggaz trying to hard to be gangsta now a days
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Jaydc

« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2010, 03:32:54 PM »
If only westcoast rappers put as much energy into their music as they did petty beef we might actually hear some good music.And menace is fucking garbage.