Author Topic: Suge wanted by Police for robbing Yukmouth  (Read 3228 times)

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Suge wanted by Police for robbing Yukmouth
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2010, 08:24:46 PM »
Damn I didn't know it was gangsta to file police reports on niggas....LOL...I didn't know West Coast Don's file those....where they do that at??? ;D

westside159

Re: Yukmouth's Chain snatched by Menace ?
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2010, 11:28:15 PM »
''blood can get his chain back for free if @40glocc come get it from me.... real nigga shit''

LOL  real cornball shit .   40 glocc would probally beat that dude menace or whatever his name up   but fucc them

Jaydc

« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2010, 11:33:39 PM »
Woodland Hills eh?What are the odds Elior was there crying in the corner stripping himself for fear of being attacked.

yourdead

• 'G'
« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2010, 01:04:20 AM »
According 2 Gonzoe, this incident has something 2 do with The Realest.

kuidcoid

• Lil Geezy
Yukmouth Snitched On Suge Knight
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2010, 01:22:46 AM »
(AllHipHop News) Rapper Yukmouth identified Suge Knight as one of the men and beat and robbed him of $92,000 in jewelry, before recanting the story.

According to the Associated Press, Detective Jeff Briscoe said that Yukmouth filed a police report saying Knight was among the 11 men that arrived at a San Fernando Valley, CA super market parking lot only to attack him over an unpaid debt.

Knight was originally identified, but Yukmouth retracted the statement.

Yukmouth, 35, has yet to recover the jewels and the police have yet to speak to Suge Knight, as they would like to.

Yukmouth recently announced a new album, Free At Least, which is expected to hit stores in May.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: stop the alien invasion
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2010, 01:49:01 AM »
 :sign_banhim:

papa-smurf

Re: Yukmouth Snitched On Suge Knight
« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2010, 01:58:19 AM »
i hope yuk did not snitch.because if he did,his career is over,rather get at suge on a street level then to snitch on him.yuk got enough money to have meanice,suge and whoever hit,

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2010, 02:26:23 AM »
According 2 Gonzoe, this incident has something 2 do with The Realest.

Suge wanting money cause Tha Realest appeared on some Yuk projects?? LOL

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2010, 02:54:03 AM »

when Yukmouth was dissing Game didn't he have a line about Game getting slapped by Suge? Ironic.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2010, 03:01:31 AM »
well, if suge was the culprit, then that just shows how low suge has gone.
he is obviously doin pretty bad if he has to resort to robbin people,
especially someone who he knows personally, and was supposedly on good terms with.  

Bananas

« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2010, 03:05:34 AM »
How is this snitching? You get jumped 11 on 1 you can do whatever you please to get payback.

papa-smurf

« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2010, 03:09:37 AM »
How is this snitching? You get jumped 11 on 1 you can do whatever you please to get payback.

what u mean how is he snitching,snitching is telling,and yuk should be the last person telling after all that dissing he did 2 50 cent and call 50 snitch for fileing a police report when he got stabbed,if yuk a call 50 a snitch and diss 50 because 50 got stabbed up and filed a police report then yuk is worst.and 50 never snitched on anybody and yuk was still on his ass,so if yuk so street,handle shit like a street dude and get back at suge on a street level.

Bananas

« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2010, 03:12:50 AM »

what u mean how is he snitching,snitching is telling,and yuk should be the last person telling after all that dissing he did 2 50 cent and call 50 snitch for fileing a police report when he got stabbed,if yuk a call 50 a snitch and diss 50 because 50 got stabbed up and filed a police report then yuk is worst.and 50 never snitched on anybody and yuk was still on his ass,so if yuk so street,handle shit like a street dude and get back at suge on a street level.

sorry I'm not up on rap drama, nor do I give a fuck about these hypocritical niggers.
I definitely would have called the police.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2010, 03:24:27 AM »
Than get the fuck up out of here you racist faggot
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Bananas

« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2010, 03:27:54 AM »
Than get the fuck up out of here you racist faggot

Hey.......I visited Connecticut. It was very scenic.