Author Topic: Suge wanted by Police for robbing Yukmouth  (Read 3230 times)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Yukmouth Snitched On Suge Knight
« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2010, 03:28:08 AM »
According 2 Gonzoe, this incident has something 2 do with The Realest.
if this is true, how the hell can suge ask for money for tha realest appearing on yuk's projects, when tha realest left death row long before he joined the regime. i think suge is just on some bullshit, and wants to shake somebody out of their money, coz he's doin bad

when Yukmouth was dissing Game didn't he have a line about Game getting slapped by Suge? Ironic.
very ironic, lol

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2010, 03:37:06 AM »
That's cool visit new haven tho or bridgeport,or hartford then let me know what up
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2010, 03:49:24 AM »
If Suge did that to Yuk then he fell really low, go and rob someone u know and you been cool with for years, damn, thats lower then low. 40 year old man once a millionaire riding on the streets with some no name punks robbing a dude whos going to a video shoot. Damn Suge....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Okka

Re: Suge wanted by Police for robbing Yukmouth
« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2010, 04:35:47 AM »

I was readin twitter and people was cryin to Gonzoe cause he wasn't ridin' with Yuk or somethin'.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2010, 05:24:37 AM »
Than get the fuck up out of here you racist faggot

Hey.......I visited Connecticut. It was very scenic.

Haha man you are classic!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: March 25, 2010, 06:22:07 AM »
for real...and the whole 50 snitchin thing...listen to that 1 song where he calls out names.....thats not the only reason people sayin he snitchin but thats part of it
and suge doin this...IMO it aint for money no matter how much money he needs....when your owed somethin...your owed that money
like the thread starter from a while back made...if suge was infront of you....what would you really do or say? lol

How is this snitching? You get jumped 11 on 1 you can do whatever you please to get payback.

what u mean how is he snitching,snitching is telling,and yuk should be the last person telling after all that dissing he did 2 50 cent and call 50 snitch for fileing a police report when he got stabbed,if yuk a call 50 a snitch and diss 50 because 50 got stabbed up and filed a police report then yuk is worst.and 50 never snitched on anybody and yuk was still on his ass,so if yuk so street,handle shit like a street dude and get back at suge on a street level.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: March 25, 2010, 06:33:21 AM »
lol and gonzoe was the one on the net sayin....ima gangbanger...ima real.....he been in and out with yuk....pause.....more than yuk's eye candy dvd...lol
and by in and out..i mean down wit him....leavin....down wit him....etc...lol

I was readin twitter and people was cryin to Gonzoe cause he wasn't ridin' with Yuk or somethin'.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #97 on: March 25, 2010, 07:05:40 AM »
for real...and the whole 50 snitchin thing...listen to that 1 song where he calls out names.....thats not the only reason people sayin he snitchin but thats part of it
and suge doin this...IMO it aint for money no matter how much money he needs....when your owed somethin...your owed that money
like the thread starter from a while back made...if suge was infront of you....what would you really do or say? lol

Give up already with the 50 snitching. the song was telling hood tales where everyone in the knows on some level, and all the people names had long been locked up from their days. Not only that, the people mentioned in the song didn't have a problem with the song. Even Preme said he liked the song. The song incriminated no one, and again, they were already locked up.
the snitch thing was Murder Inc's ploy to destroy 50's image which worked (not enough to end his career like JA) cause now every non-thinker just go with the story when no proof exist.
Only thing exist as for 50 and cops is the order of protection files BY THE PRECINT on behalf of ANY assault victim. 50 signature was not on it (go see on TheSmokingGun.com).

Now if 50 snitched you don't think we'd see the documents by now? SMG would have a field day exposing such a popular rapper, who suppose to be "so gangsta"? SMH
Homie, i'm from that hood. they don't believe he snitch. Ja Rul and Irv not from Southside. Southside has no loyalty to them dudes thus don't co-sgin them.

I understand haters hate him so much they roll with the allegation even with no proof, or not even true. but how come Game fans refuse to believe he used to shake his money maker when there's proof? no homo. lol

maka12

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #98 on: March 25, 2010, 07:44:52 AM »
yukmouth got jacked because suge wants money off tha realest, dont know what for maybe from years ago, funny the first person yuk contacted after his shit got took was tha realest, it was from his twitter account, to tha realest,it basically said get in contact straight away blood.. WTF...
 Yuk will get his shit back once realest pays up i guess....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2010, 05:13:46 PM »
thats a seperate issue...theres people locked up sayin 50 spoke and said the wrong shit about them....once they are released they will tell you what they want you to know...lol
bout game doin the stripper.....well apparently yukmouth has a video of it....lol

Give up already with the 50 snitching. the song was telling hood tales where everyone in the knows on some level, and all the people names had long been locked up from their days. Not only that, the people mentioned in the song didn't have a problem with the song. Even Preme said he liked the song. The song incriminated no one, and again, they were already locked up.
the snitch thing was Murder Inc's ploy to destroy 50's image which worked (not enough to end his career like JA) cause now every non-thinker just go with the story when no proof exist.
Only thing exist as for 50 and cops is the order of protection files BY THE PRECINT on behalf of ANY assault victim. 50 signature was not on it (go see on TheSmokingGun.com).

Now if 50 snitched you don't think we'd see the documents by now? SMG would have a field day exposing such a popular rapper, who suppose to be "so gangsta"? SMH
Homie, i'm from that hood. they don't believe he snitch. Ja Rul and Irv not from Southside. Southside has no loyalty to them dudes thus don't co-sgin them.

I understand haters hate him so much they roll with the allegation even with no proof, or not even true. but how come Game fans refuse to believe he used to shake his money maker when there's proof? no homo. lol

Cube

realsupportfake?

« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2010, 05:27:57 PM »
so how can yuk be real getting robbed?
so he call up the realest.... so he aint really the realest
how can the realest be real supportin the fake?
yuk fake for getting his jewlry snatched by suge.......
so he aint real and the realest is yuk friend so.....
he aint tru for doing songs wit yuk..... lol
just fake rappers

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #101 on: March 25, 2010, 05:36:48 PM »
People have no clue what real is. Having ten niggaz jump up for your chain doesn't mean ya not real. That just make them other dudes bitches because they can't square up one on one. If being "real" means your untouchable then aint no nigga, in the industry or in the street, real because everyone can get touched no matter who you are
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #102 on: March 25, 2010, 05:49:59 PM »
People have no clue what real is. Having ten niggaz jump up for your chain doesn't mean ya not real. That just make them other dudes bitches because they can't square up one on one. If being "real" means your untouchable then aint no nigga, in the industry or in the street, real because everyone can get touched no matter who you are

well said

Jimmy H.

« Reply #103 on: March 25, 2010, 09:38:37 PM »

That's pretty much what I heard. I mean, even Smurf, has said as much as he don't care for 50 that he never snitched on anyone. And I heard Preme's only beef with that song was being referred to as only "the businessman" while the other cat was the "killer".

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #104 on: March 26, 2010, 04:08:36 AM »

okay, this is off topic but what proof  ?

i´m far from a game fan, he´s got a couple of good songs but the guy is a retard . but the whole stripper thing, everyone says there´s proof but i haven´t seen any actual facts. ( not that i´d want to watch a video of him dancing, lol )

just asking .

and this whole yuk/suge/menace/40/gonzoe/c-bo/whoever gets their name mentioned next - thing is real fucking bizarre. it gets weirder everyday. who´s the next one involved, freemasons ? JFK assasination? fake moon landing? Iraq ?