Author Topic: Slaughterhouse to Shady being blocked by e1 and amalgam digital?  (Read 4716 times)

Jaydc

I was over at Buddens forum and the ceo of ad has said joe owes them money and wont turn in his album and that he owes another album after that.Joey is saying the label has refused shadys buyout of his contract and wont release him.Hes also saying E1 and ad have been making deals behind the scenes trying to prevent slaughterhouse from leaving to shady.Joell ortiz has tweeted about E1 saying they want him to start beefs with other rappers to create a buzz for his album and a bunch of other non sense.Crooked I has also tweeted about the situation.

These guys just cant seem to catch a break it seems.It seemed like a done deal going to shady but these labels are trying to block it from happening.Check out buddens forum they have links to all the stuff going on and comments from Joe etc.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Slaughterhouse to Shady being blocked by e1 and amalgam digital?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 03:01:43 PM »
Yup...damn shame

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 03:42:16 PM »
Cant say im suprised but they should be able to come to some agreement where slaughterhouse can go to Shady but the individual artists stay on there label.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 03:45:16 PM »
damn what kind of deal did joe sign? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 03:55:44 PM »
I heard differently:

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/3047/54190739.jpg

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4034/39481853.jpg

And Joey responed to that saying that dude is lying & that lawyers are doing their job... so before anything is said officially we can only guess what the truth is.

Jaydc

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 03:56:18 PM »
It seems like he said she said at this point.I tend to believe what Joe is saying a little bit more then that guy.Joe responded to that with this..

Quote:
i’m wide awake so i’ll try my best 2 help some of u guys out while i’m bored….

first of all, 2 fully understand the dude, you’d have 2 know him, he’s a little off in the way he thinks, which i am also, but just 2 try & hint at what i’m talking about.. he believes he’s part of some illuminati shit & can control the president’s moves w/ 1 phone call (sounds wild, right ??)

cliff note version – dude wanted 2 sign SH, didn’t happen…

i signed a 2 album deal after PR, 1 digital, 1 physical w/ a 140k advance all in… 80 2 be paid up front, 60 4 them to hold 2 pay producers, mixing, etc..

said contract was 2 pages… 1 being the actual contract, 1 being the sheet 2 sign….

SH signs 2 E1..

dude then calls E1 & my lawyer saying that i’m not legally allowed 2 do that album becuz i’m signed 2 him in an exclusive capacity & sends over a contract the size of a book with my signature, stating all types of crazy ass shit… they’re in charge of my merchandise, publishing, etc, & its a 3 album deal…

i claim i didn’t sign that bullshit & there will be no ER until this matter is cleared up…

he calls 2 beg 4 ER & in exchange will clear me 2 record the SH album while we clear everything up (only way this could be done considering bith ER & the SH album were way behind schedule becuz of all this)

he puts out ER on the same date as SH (seems small, but dude had already been threatening Royce & Joell’s managers w/ dropping a Budden project in close proximity 2 anything they do, which no1 wanted naturally)

E1 wants 2 re sign SH, but here comes Shady (E1 signed us 2 a 1 album deal which every1 in the industry called them fools 4 doing)

Next then goes & cuts some deal w/ Alan (E1), what that deal included no1 really knows 4 sure, but they got a shitload of $ under the promise they’d be able 2 deliver Budden product,( remember, E1 wants Budden desperately)..

so now a hard copy of ER comes out 2 every1’s surprise & is doing great generating A LOT of $ that i haven’t seen a dime of, along with PR HH & MM royalties…

i decide i’m not handing in GE (2 E1 who’s expecting it becuz thats what they paid Amalgam 4 basically) until Amalgam has absolutely nothing 2 do w/ Budden…

keep in mind, when i did try 2 hand GE 2 amalgam, i told them they needed 2 start paying these producers w/ that other 60 b4 we start losing records (this is back when we were trying to “clear” everything up).. they said hell no, i better pay them from the 80k i got, the 60 aint movin til the albums out….

i also offered 2 pay them, in full, 140k 2 remove themselves from any situation of mine, didn’t happen… E1 offered them 200k 2 do the same, i was told “dude is crazy, he’s coming back w/ astronomical #’s, he desperately wants 2 be a part of)….

so now E1 is supposedly trying to buy that contract from them, but E1 also wants to keep that exclusivity part in there 2 have some control over the SH/Shady deal…. Shady offered a buy out, they didn’t take it, Shady offered an over ride (which they’re negotiating now 2 my knowledge)….

bottomline… Amalgam forged a contract, probably cuz they knew their piece of shit company would fall immediately once i left, but thats me guessing, who really knows why… so that, along w/ E1 trying their best 2 keep SH, is holding things up a tad bit….

take what u will outta that, i tried my best 2 help clarify without disclosing everything….

& PS… if any of u have ever bought a car… Tahiry is leasing hers 4 $500 a month, which i put the down payment on (4K)… since when did u ever need 80k 2 even buy a car ?? *jordanshrug*

but yeah… dude is a real piece of shit.  

Jaydc

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 04:00:35 PM »
Like I said I tend to believe what Joes saying more so then them.Considering theyve released two albums with budden already and everything seemed fine,then shady shows interest in slaughterhouse and all of a sudden everything goes south.And with crooked I and Joell backing up what joey is saying it seems obvious the dude is talking out of his ass.They were afriad of losing joey since lets face it hes the only person of note on their label so their playing games with hm trying to fuck him over.

Cross Em Out

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2010, 04:03:23 PM »
Like I said I tend to believe what Joes saying more so then them.Considering theyve released two albums with budden already and everything seemed fine,then shady shows interest in slaughterhouse and all of a sudden everything goes south.And with crooked I and Joell backing up what joey is saying it seems obvious the dude is talking out of his ass.They were afriad of losing joey since lets face it hes the only person of note on their label so their playing games with hm trying to fuck him over.

you got a link to the topic on joe's forum?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2010, 04:08:08 PM »
lol @ & PS… if any of u have ever bought a car… Tahiry is leasing hers 4 $500 a month, which i put the down payment on (4K)… since when did u ever need 80k 2 even buy a car ?? *jordanshrug*
hes made some bad decisions with females and contracts...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Fraxxx

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2010, 04:19:31 PM »
Hey curious guys, I was over at the Budden forum for the first time right now and noticed three things: They hate Crook! ;D The design of the site makes my eyes hurt! And they don't seem as clever and sophisticated as the fine members of DubCC!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Jaydc

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 04:24:46 PM »
Yeah they hate crook with a passion I dont know why.I guess they jsut hate that somoene outshines joey on every song lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 04:25:22 PM »
joey prolly hates it also...lol

Yeah they hate crook with a passion I dont know why.I guess they jsut hate that somoene outshines joey on every song lol.
Cube

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2010, 07:15:16 PM »
it's all fucked up that's for sure

Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks