Author Topic: Slaughterhouse to Shady being blocked by e1 and amalgam digital?  (Read 4644 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Slaughterhouse to Shady being blocked by e1 and amalgam digital?
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2010, 03:58:50 PM »
the album had great moments like microphone and a couple of others,but it ain't no shit that sticc with you,from this group of mc's you'd think you'd be left with something historic,but bottom line nothing on it was, yeah lyrics in bunches but where were the great concepts? and execution? you need all that to make a classic, but you got muthafuccas today who say i like it so it's a classic hahaha get the fucc outta here, the potential for them to make a classic is everytime they step in the booth they have that much talent,but making one is another thing and people expected that from them, and no matter what anyone says when you have a group of lyricist on this level you gonna put em and their project up against a classic group and album, yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Al Bundy

« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2010, 04:34:19 PM »
Oh sorry bundy it aint that genric 808 gucci mane shit  ;)

here we go again  ::)

Jaydc

Invincible

« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2010, 04:52:41 PM »
Has very minimal replay value for me but Microphone is the shit. Still gets regular play from me and 1 or 2 others get play now and again. For real though, the production lets the album down. Oh and I think Pharoahe would fit in nicely into the group.

realsupportfake?

« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2010, 04:57:29 PM »
alotta dukes were hatin but at the same time there were high expectations for a group with one of the dopest rappers and 3 of.....close to bein the dope rappers on it but it wasnt as dope as many expected...lol
???

Jaydc

« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2010, 05:07:28 PM »
I liked the production I dont get what you people were expecting.Me personally I didnt listen to slaughterhouse for the production I listened to them for the lyrics and they didnt let me down.If you want production go listen to rick ross and gucci mane.The beats did the job,minimalistic and allowed the lyrics to be the star of the album instead of the beats.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2010, 05:08:24 PM »
Kind OT, does anybody have the SlaughterHouse Remix of that song "Money On the Floor" in cdq? Emphasis on cdq.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2010, 05:10:14 PM »
I liked the production I dont get what you people were expecting.Me personally I didnt listen to slaughterhouse for the production I listened to them for the lyrics and they didnt let me down.If you want production go listen to rick ross and gucci mane.The beats did the job,minimalistic and allowed the lyrics to be the star of the album instead of the beats.

that's what i've been saying.

why are people so critial on the beats when you're listening to arguably four of the best lyrical rappers in Hip Hop?

Jaydc

« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2010, 05:12:45 PM »
If your listening to slaughterhouse for the production your listening for the wrong fucking reason.

Jaydc

« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2010, 05:13:56 PM »
When the group formed people werent going oh man i cant to hear the production!!!lulz.The hype was around the lyrics.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2010, 05:20:53 PM »
they were but if the production was crazy...they'd still be talkin about.....hence the hype dyin down months ago....lol

When the group formed people werent going oh man i cant to hear the production!!!lulz.The hype was around the lyrics.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2010, 05:24:32 PM »
i still would like to get an explanation on which beats were weak lol.

it's not even like i'm saying, "yeah, yeah, the production was wack; but whatever, they're lyricists".

i think the production is on point for their styles; the thought that the production "severely" hurt the album just leaves me scratching my head lol.

Al Bundy

« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2010, 05:29:08 PM »

rap isn't all about the lyrics. yes it does play an important roll but seriously if the beat sucks then you're probably not going to finish listening to the song.

if nas recorded illmatic over some beats made on a toy keyboard i bet you wouldn't consider it a classic anymore

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2010, 05:31:42 PM »
cham dukes were expectin some instant classic str8 murderin mc's type shit from both the prodcution and lyrics cuz you have
4 dope rappers....3 of which have already been called legends at times...lol...so many were expectin some mind blowin ether type shit...wasnt that but the album is dope and better than 92.3% of whats out there....even right now

i still would like to get an explanation on which beats were weak lol.

it's not even like i'm saying, "yeah, yeah, the production was wack; but whatever, they're lyricists".

i think the production is on point for their styles; the thought that the production "severely" hurt the album just leaves me scratching my head lol.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Al Bundy

« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2010, 05:33:26 PM »
of course my karma goes down because i'm not praising this album  ::)