Author Topic: Menace talking about Yuks chain  (Read 2857 times)

Blood$

Re: Menace Takes Yukmouth's Chain
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2010, 05:56:50 PM »
what does Yukmouth have to do with Menace or 40 Glocc and how did Suge's name get thrown into this mix?

wtf is going on lol

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2010, 05:57:14 PM »
My question is where the fuck Yuks homeboys @ man I mean he got this whole fucking Regime Click wtf........... oh yeah some dudes just aint ready for WAR lol

I wonder what rappers like Jayo Felony, Wess Side Bug or even Kurupt have to say about these lil chain snatching cat fights lol
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

OaklandLowerBottomz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2010, 06:13:37 PM »
what does Yukmouth have to do with Menace or 40 Glocc and how did Suge's name get thrown into this mix?

wtf is going on lol

I know 40 glock been reaching out to a gang of bay niggas for a welcome 2 california song.Yuk was probably one of 'em.

But to me, he just took advantage of a little midget nigga that he caught outta bounds.

If yuk gave a statement though...he's a hoe.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 06:15:41 PM by OaklandLowerBottomz »

thisoneguy360

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2010, 06:23:35 PM »
What does Yukmouth have to do with 40?

Exactly what I'm thinking. Maybe Yuk and 40 are cool so Menace got at Yuk? Who knows. This chain jacking shit is getting played out tho.

And Game couldn't hang with Yuk lyrically, Menance doesn't stand a chance.

What are you saying? Game went hard as fuck at Yuk. I say Yuk won the battle but Game held his own, Yuk just hit him with too many songs while Game was doing his Documentary shit.

Game's Mill On It diss wasn't bad but "Game Ova" was much better IMO.

Okka

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2010, 06:33:11 PM »
im all good..thankz 4 all my TWI99AZ & TWITCHEZ 4 yall concern..and all u HATEN AZZ NI99AZ..iTS NOTHIN 2 A BO$$..i'll have the last laugh!!!

From Yukmouth's twitter page.

Jaydc

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2010, 06:36:15 PM »
Menace is fucking garbage.This is the only way hes getting his name out there,it certainly isnt because of his music.

Id take I got 5 on it over every single song black wall street has dropped combined.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2010, 07:28:20 PM »
Yeah Menace is starting to appear to be a lame aswell. But still, having your chain snatched TWICE looks really bad on Yuk's resume.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2010, 07:43:42 PM »
Yeah Menace is starting to appear to be a lame aswell. But still, having your chain snatched TWICE looks really bad on Yuk's resume.

Not when dudes gotta jump you to do. Just shows that his enemies are cowardly and fear his lil ass enough to stack the odds against him rather than man up like some G'z. Just gotta know how to play it
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2010, 07:48:13 PM »
i rather hear music then these type of stories,but i must say when equals is out and they catch somebody slipp'n and they with the homies,i don't know one person who turns to they equals like i got this one for myself! that just ain't reality,equals know how these streets operate and if you choose to live yo life that way,you know shit like this happen, it ain't no coward shit it's just how it is, as a fan of the music i just hope shit doesn't get worse from here on out yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2010, 07:55:37 PM »
how tall is yuk? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2010, 08:19:30 PM »
it is shit like this that makes me embarrassed to tell people that rap is my favorite genre of music

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2010, 08:51:27 PM »
im all good..thankz 4 all my TWI99AZ & TWITCHEZ 4 yall concern..and all u HATEN AZZ NI99AZ..iTS NOTHIN 2 A BO$$..i'll have the last laugh!!!

it looks like they also stole his dictionary
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2010, 12:10:10 AM »
lol @ hack....and damn poor yuk all he wants is his chain and he gets it jacked...and now he has to go beg 40 to get it back......then 40 gon have to get at someone else to get it back....lol  40 gon get at spider to get it...lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mista Rosa

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2010, 01:39:53 AM »
blablating on twitter is so gangsta!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Fraxxx

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2010, 02:27:53 AM »

His homie BAWSE2ULOOKOUTS never had one:
@slimmenace NI99A WTF YUK GOT 2DEW WIFF YA BEEF W/4O HUH? YUK DONT BANG BUT C-BO DEW UR GONNA COME UP OFF DAT CHAIN SOONA DIN U THK JACK!!! :laugh:
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.