Author Topic: Menace talking about Yuks chain  (Read 2877 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: Menace talking about Yuks chain
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2010, 08:49:58 AM »
manarse is stealing chains, watch out.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2010, 09:07:24 AM »
whats that game track in the back ground  ?

I can bet its a Menace song  ::)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Menace Takes Yukmouth's Chain
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2010, 10:03:08 AM »
yeah he got it back last time....the dragon chain...but how he get it back....dont real muffuccaz get that shit back themselves instead of payin others to get it back?
not sayin he aint real....but why he aint meet up wit spider to get it back like a g? how come they always send goons.....but from a far they talk about bein the goon themsevles....lol

lol @ hack....and damn poor yuk all he wants is his chain and he gets it jacked...and now he has to go beg 40 to get it back......then 40 gon have to get at someone else to get it back....lol  40 gon get at spider to get it...lol

I don't know Yuk goning to 40. Yuk is a BOSS/real street nigga them niggaz don't know who they fuckin wit WHO THA FUCK MENACE got on his team BWS? AND HAND FULL OF COMPTON? Yuk got tha whole BAY and actuall real steet niggaz on his team. Menace just ended his career Yuk is bout 2 get dat shit back and GASSSSSSSSS Menace and hopefully BWS
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2010, 10:05:09 AM »
It's a mystery too me too.

What the fuck...?

The Menace puffed a bit too much on that kush, damn he sounds retarded here.

40 and Menace derserves each other.

Has 40 even commented on this thing yet?

BIGWORM

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2010, 10:47:51 AM »
Fuck Menace he won't ever drop an album anyway plus he's wack nobody wants to hear what any of these new cats are talking about they all un-original carbon copies...

Muhfukka

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2010, 11:02:38 AM »
niggaz blaming menace lol y'all niggaz sounding like some bitches, thats real street shit, if niggaz can't hang with real wolfs in the streets don't rap about street shit, leave that shit to the industry niggaz that do it that are well protected walking around with hired cops, if you bitch niggas rapping about you gangsta you better be about that shit because real niggaz gon test them stripes and if you ain't with the biznesss your bitch ass gon get got , so don't don't blame menace he a street nigga doing what street niggaz do,if you jump in the deep waters you better be ready to fight off them sharks and yukmouth wasn't ready so his ass got swallowed, nigga got caught slipping if the wolfs see food they gon attack 
hahahahahaha man youre a canadian eh

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2010, 11:03:25 AM »

« Reply #47 on: Today at 09:03:08 AM »
yeah he got it back last time....the dragon chain...but how he get it back....dont real muffuccaz get that shit back themselves instead of payin others to get it back?
not sayin he aint real....but why he aint meet up wit spider to get it back like a g? how come they always send goons.....but from a far they talk about bein the goon themsevles....lol

Quote from: oak20land510-415 on Today at 07:41:41 AM
lol @ hack....and damn poor yuk all he wants is his chain and he gets it jacked...and now he has to go beg 40 to get it back......then 40 gon have to get at someone else to get it back....lol  40 gon get at spider to get it...lol

I don't know Yuk goning to 40. Yuk is a BOSS/real street nigga them niggaz don't know who they fuckin wit WHO THA FUCK MENACE got on his team BWS? AND HAND FULL OF COMPTON? Yuk got tha whole BAY and actuall real steet niggaz on his team. Menace just ended his career Yuk is bout 2 get dat shit back and GASSSSSSSSS Menace and hopefully BWS

How do you know he paid 2 get it back Yuk said he told his boy 2 do what ever he got 2 do 2 get it back I don't know no nigga he gonna pay another nigga 2 give a chain back dat even his. Any how Yuk is a BO$$ nigga be rockin all his shit wit no security how many rapp niggaz you know or heard of who be rockin $92,000 worth of ice on with no Security? and on both times Yuk's been jumped now you tell me who tha BITCH NIGGA is all I know is dat Yuk is bout to go for niggaz Head.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2010, 11:06:19 AM »
First Spider now Menace, I guess you can tell when you're wack when you snatch other people's chains.

Wonder how Clyde Carson feels about this.

Huh? What does he have to do with this?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Muhfukka

« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2010, 11:11:52 AM »
First Spider now Menace, I guess you can tell when you're wack when you snatch other people's chains.

Wonder how Clyde Carson feels about this.

Huh? What does he have to do with this?
from oakland and down with both bws and yuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2010, 11:16:46 AM »
im not sayin its true or not...but this is what they both said...lol...take it for what it is...unless his security changed...i seen him years ago and it dont matter if its security, goons, 1 tymez etc....he was rollin deep...does that mean he aint real...nah but he was deep
99% of muffuccaz say they roam the streets without security, goons are lyin....but they want to act gangsta
yuk made himself look like a scared duke when he had someone else call for his chain to get it back
and then he had someone go pick it up for him....so it sounds like your sayin hes gangsta and he gon do this n that....well see but from his track record it dont look too good....and i see you reppin the bay and yuk etc....thats waz up

yuk said this when spider got him...why didnt yuk go get the chain himself.....instead of buyin it back?
dj smeeze....spider make money off takin yuk's chain? lol

Yukmouth explains the real below.

"Look.... 1st of all, I'm a real nigga.... I don't need off duty police, marshals, security or a hundred niggaz 2 go out 2 a club or anywhere!!!! I rock all my ice & kick it with no security, cuzz I'm a bozz! I don't need that shit cuzz when the shit goes down, security aint gone die 4 you!

Anyway, these niggaz jumped me cuzz I was 1 deep & he was seven or eight deep! One of his homies pulled out a strap in the club on security, then ran out the door with my chain (like I said, security aint gone die 4 you,they moved out the way & let the niggaz run out the club with my shit!)

Next day, I have my folks who know Spider 2 call & see what's up. My nigg called me back & said Spider was at the jewlery shop trying 2 sell my shit, do I want him 2 go get it... I told my homie 2 go meet the nigga 2 get the shit. He called me when he got there then put Spider on the phone, the niggaz hopped on the phone saying buy the shit back & I'm straight, I'm not taking no pictures in it or nothing. I asked what you need? He said 1500, I said I aint paying 1500, you need 2 just give the shit back. He said he need sumthen cuzz he lost a watch & earring & his hommie lip got busted yada yada yada.....I told him 2 put my folks on the phone...I told my nigg 2 do what he got to do 2 get the shit back. I met up with my nigg a couple hrs later & he got my shit back, that's it. That's the real fuckin story!

So 2 all you fake azz internet reporters putting xtras on it,need 2 find out the real before they start talkin shit about a nigga!!!! 1st they all on my dick,then they hop on dude dick like he a gangsta!!look it took seven niggaz & 1 nigga witta gun 2 put a scratch on my nose!!!!that's it..I'm not lumped up,no black eyes, no broken ribs, no nothin!!!my hommie that was with me got bit on his arm, so a scratch & a bite from seven niggaz? That's all!! That's how bitches jump you, they leave scratches & bites, gangstas leave lumps & bumps!! I look like nothin happened 2 me peep the photos below & see I got my shit back!!! It's like this.... dude on some publisity stunt shit! He on the radio, he doing interviews & shit! It's all good.

Hear what I got to say about all them Gay-Unit faggots on my new mixtape all out War vol. 2 in stores June 21st!"

« Reply #47 on: Today at 09:03:08 AM »

Quote from: oak20land510-415 on Today at 07:41:41 AM

How do you know he paid 2 get it back Yuk said he told his boy 2 do what ever he got 2 do 2 get it back I don't know no nigga he gonna pay another nigga 2 give a chain back dat even his. Any how Yuk is a BO$$ nigga be rockin all his shit wit no security how many rapp niggaz you know or heard of who be rockin $92,000 worth of ice on with no Security? and on both times Yuk's been jumped now you tell me who tha BITCH NIGGA is all I know is dat Yuk is bout to go for niggaz Head.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2010, 11:50:32 AM »
that video is retarded however menace is really a street dude. He just started rapping, he been down with game for years always been in his videos and shit as one of the street dudes now i guess he's turned to rapping. And lol at that song in the background for a minute i thought it was game too hahah

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2010, 12:25:39 PM »
Who knew Yukmouth had so many fans? Certainly no label!

Basically none of us know what went down that meant Yuk got snatched up but Menace is a real street ftp who isn't to be played with and he clearly feels comfortable enuff to fuck ppl up and get in2 fights.

I personally think he makes dope music and generally he does try and keep it about that but the gangster image and lyrics are at least backed up by him being kinda tough.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2010, 12:53:59 PM »
Damn yuk is stll realer than this media whore ass nigga.Remember what yuk did to master p, 50 , game etc he'll end menace's "career" wit one diss .
^^^^^fan boy post,  i mean yuk spit a nice diss at game he ain't kill his career tho game still in the mainstream and on tour making chipper jones, master p got some where around half a billion dollas and starting a blacc owned channel and can still come bacc out now and sale more then yuk, and 50 still killin with music and chipper jones, so what did yuk actually do to these people? yuk does his thang and he's bay area legend in all but get off that fan boy shit just cause he's one of your favorites yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Bananas

« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2010, 12:57:12 PM »
niggaz blaming menace lol y'all niggaz sounding like some bitches, thats real street shit, if niggaz can't hang with real wolfs in the streets don't rap about street shit, leave that shit to the industry niggaz that do it that are well protected walking around with hired cops, if you bitch niggas rapping about you gangsta you better be about that shit because real niggaz gon test them stripes and if you ain't with the biznesss your bitch ass gon get got , so don't don't blame menace he a street nigga doing what street niggaz do,if you jump in the deep waters you better be ready to fight off them sharks and yukmouth wasn't ready so his ass got swallowed, nigga got caught slipping if the wolfs see food they gon attack 

What streets do you kick it in? I want names and google street view with crime statistics so we can verify the authenticity of your nigga talk.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2010, 03:40:02 PM »
he killed game lyrically....he didnt kill his career....this is classic yuk and classic for someone who hasnt sold a million records...lol
games diss back was nuthin compared to yuk's 1st, 2nd and even third....let alone the rest of the disses
actually the breath song he did....it was too dope and i dont think yuk wrote that song....it was that good

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/DNICmqF4Rc8&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/DNICmqF4Rc8&amp;feature=related</a>

Damn yuk is stll realer than this media whore ass nigga.Remember what yuk did to master p, 50 , game etc he'll end menace's "career" wit one diss .
^^^^^fan boy post,  i mean yuk spit a nice diss at game he ain't kill his career tho game still in the mainstream and on tour making chipper jones, master p got some where around half a billion dollas and starting a blacc owned channel and can still come bacc out now and sale more then yuk, and 50 still killin with music and chipper jones, so what did yuk actually do to these people? yuk does his thang and he's bay area legend in all but get off that fan boy shit just cause he's one of your favorites yell
Cube