Author Topic: Menace talking about Yuks chain  (Read 2878 times)

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
Re: Menace talking about Yuks chain
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2010, 03:42:29 PM »
he killed game lyrically....he didnt kill his career....this is classic yuk and classic for someone who hasnt sold a million records...lol
games diss back was nuthin compared to yuk's 1st, 2nd and even third....let alone the rest of the disses
actually the breath song he did....it was too dope and i dont think yuk wrote that song....it was that good

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/DNICmqF4Rc8&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/DNICmqF4Rc8&amp;feature=related</a>

That was one dope track. I can't remember what diss songs Game made to Yuk

Damn yuk is stll realer than this media whore ass nigga.Remember what yuk did to master p, 50 , game etc he'll end menace's "career" wit one diss .
^^^^^fan boy post,  i mean yuk spit a nice diss at game he ain't kill his career tho game still in the mainstream and on tour making chipper jones, master p got some where around half a billion dollas and starting a blacc owned channel and can still come bacc out now and sale more then yuk, and 50 still killin with music and chipper jones, so what did yuk actually do to these people? yuk does his thang and he's bay area legend in all but get off that fan boy shit just cause he's one of your favorites yell
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2010, 03:44:10 PM »
he only made 1 i know of

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/9u_yFlA2M28" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/9u_yFlA2M28</a>

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2010, 03:45:24 PM »
Menace said yuk and him are cool.

Twitter.com/slimmenace

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2010, 03:52:32 PM »

Twitter.com/slimmenace

If this ain't sarcasm, this story is more twisted than cornrows made by a blind man !
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2010, 03:54:46 PM »
yeah menace is mos def playin round with this whole story and all....he makin it seem like he didnt get yuk but then he makin it seem like why would yuk get robbed or questionin yuk's gangsta? lol
you a fool for that comment tho

Twitter.com/slimmenace

If this ain't sarcasm, this story is more twisted than cornrows made by a blind man !
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2010, 04:47:49 PM »
Menace don't wanna get C-Bo involved lol. Bo one of the most respect OG's out here. I still don't see why he went and jacked Yuk's chain for, but there aint nuttin' gangsta about rollin' up ten to one and jumping a nigga. This is why niggaz like Menace and 40 can't get no where in the industry, they on the childish "I'm still on the block" crap when they need to get on the their Lil Wayne like hustle putting them records out
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Okka

« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2010, 04:56:26 PM »
Menace tryin to holla at Snoop Dogg on twitter. Why? Maybe he wants another "Western Conference" ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2010, 05:12:31 PM »
wack ass conference...why cant they jus do their own thing...why a conference...one was already held...it didnt really do anythin that could have been done outside of this so-called conference....menace seems 2 like the industry
who he gon be cool wit 40 glocc? lol

Menace tryin to holla at Snoop Dogg on twitter. Why? Maybe he wants another "Western Conference" ;D
Cube

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2010, 05:27:16 PM »
....menace seems 2 like the industry

[/quote]

Good point lol!
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2010, 05:45:14 PM »
for real tho...lol
alotta dukes from the bay gon say dont test yuk...he gutta, gangsta and ghetto.....but if this is true this aint the first time hes been jacked or ran up on...and previously everytime its happened hes gotten at his peoples to handle it for him...
SIDES IF SUGE RAN UP ON YUK....WHY DOES MENACE HAVE YUK'S CHAIN? lol
lol at this line
UPDATE: Wanna Buy Yukmouth’s Chain?

....menace seems 2 like the industry

Good point lol!
[/quote]
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 05:50:12 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2010, 06:09:04 PM »
This whole thread is hilarious.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2010, 06:55:05 PM »
Yuk's Twitter Page hasn't done him any favors:

1) shows him sitting Nosebleed for a Lakers game...figure any rapper worth the shit they say on a record could afford lower level tickets or have somewhat legit connections to get lower level tickets

2) taking pictures of yourself working out, then proceeding to have your ass beat in public

I'm a Yuk fan, but he took 2 big L's with this

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2010, 07:50:14 PM »
for real...lol
waitin for supreme to speak on this whole deal....s u p r e m e.....where you @?

1) shows him sitting Nosebleed for a Lakers game...figure any rapper worth the shit they say on a record could afford lower level tickets or have somewhat legit connections to get lower level tickets

2) taking pictures of yourself working out, then proceeding to have your ass beat in public

Cube

marquesmc@comcast.net

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2010, 08:13:22 PM »
i'm still wondering what suge knight had to do with this that's the real question everybody should be talking about.he didn't stop yukmouth from gettin jumped. and he's down with the menace or something. i know their both compton pirus

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2010, 09:26:54 PM »
That's what happens when u try to do too much for no good reason lol. I've seen rappers lie about what they have and who they know when I knew for a fact they didn't have that shit and only knew the person, who knew that person, who stood next to the person. lol Yuk is a regular person and walkin around a supermarket with that type of chain on just makes u look broke as if that's all u have left to show for.

Smh@Menace sayin 40 Glocc gotta come and get it lol these rappers are goofy now days 'cause nobody beefs makes sense no more and ain't nobody goin to do shit.

for real...lol
waitin for supreme to speak on this whole deal....s u p r e m e.....where you @?

« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 09:31:07 PM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme