Author Topic: Do people really like Drake?  (Read 2783 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Do people really like Drake?
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2010, 05:03:58 PM »
you a fool for quotin yourself....its all good but hes not nowhere near the 12th comin let alone the best rapper alive or the next big rapper...lol

Point proven my ninjas. I'll talk to ya when the album drops
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2010, 05:10:48 PM »
you a fool for quotin yourself....its all good but hes not nowhere near the 12th comin let alone the best rapper alive or the next big rapper...lol

no one said he was you shoulder biter. I just like his music.

For someone who hates drake so much, you sure talk about him a lot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2010, 05:14:10 PM »
haha i hate him the most...more than britney and more than lady gaga....lol
i talk about my ex too...why?  cuz she can still give me what's good.... ;)

no one said he was you shoulder biter. I just like his music.

For someone who hates drake so much, you sure talk about him a lot
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Muhfukka

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2010, 05:31:44 PM »
i wont be listening to his allbum at all, not on youtube or anything. fuck drake

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2010, 06:29:01 PM »
it depends the route he takes on his album.

is he going to rap or sing? he should just pick one; or only sing on the hooks.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2010, 06:51:17 PM »
There are worse mainstream rappers, his singing's average and when he raps he sounds whiny as fuck, to me he's just a boring version of Wayne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2010, 07:08:20 PM »
you were good til you said version of wayne....they are both borin, wack and overrated...lol

There are worse mainstream rappers, his singing's average and when he raps he sounds whiny as fuck, to me he's just a boring version of Wayne
Cube

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2010, 07:14:53 PM »
you were good til you said version of wayne....they are both borin, wack and overrated...lol

lol i'm not saying Wayne's a god, all i'm saying is if i'm gonna be stuck listening to one of them i'd rather listen to a Wayne feature/song then a Drake one

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2010, 07:29:15 PM »
but wayne has been treated as the god for years...and now they doin the same to drake
both are wack
mr rogers>>>>>drake and wayne

lol i'm not saying Wayne's a god, all i'm saying is if i'm gonna be stuck listening to one of them i'd rather listen to a Wayne feature/song then a Drake one
Cube

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2010, 07:29:53 PM »
Drake is dope in my book.  When he was underground nobody hated on him but now he's getting massive amount of love people are.  That's how I've seen it.  One minute people were posting about how great he is the next the same folk straight hate.  I figure it's that idiotic complex most posters on the internet have. The, "I'm too good for mainstream music and let me just disagree about any talent an artist possesses and say they're trash."
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2010, 07:33:35 PM »
Drake is dope in my book.  When he was underground nobody hated on him but now he's getting massive amount of love people are.  That's how I've seen it.  One minute people were posting about how great he is the next the same folk straight hate.  I figure it's that idiotic complex most posters on the internet have. The, "I'm too good for mainstream music and let me just disagree about any talent an artist possesses and say they're trash."

thats what im saying, could of sworn a couple of these knuckleheads were praising him before he blew up like he is now

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2010, 07:34:43 PM »
wasnt me dogg...look thru every single thread....i have never praised him or wayne.....never and never will
its always been a mr rogers>>>>>....lol

thats what im saying, could of sworn a couple of these knuckleheads were praising him before he blew up like he is now
Cube

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2010, 07:40:20 PM »

I'd rather listen to Drake's voice. Wayne annoys the fuck out of me.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2010, 07:49:13 PM »
both really wack and extremely overrated

I'd rather listen to Drake's voice. Wayne annoys the fuck out of me.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2010, 07:52:51 PM »
i'll take Wayne over Drake for reasons of swag.

& you can't help but admit Drake swagger jacks the SHIT out of Wayne; i don't care how big a fan you are of Drake's music.

Lil' Wayne = biggest name in mainstream rap; Drake = basic copy of Lil' Wayne lyrically, metaphorically, punchline-wise, voice (slight difference though *while rapping*).

the only major difference is that Drake can sing; but Wayne co-signs him still and that's why he is where he is.

Wayne could of came out quick & said, "fuck that nigga, he just jacked my entire style" & he wouldn't get the Wayne fanboy support & he would be truly hated on.

anyway, like i said, he's hit or miss, for me; we'll just have to see what his album brings; but with that being said, i don't see the reason for all the hype for this album after hearing the first two songs. :-X