Author Topic: GETYOURWALKON is a frequent masterbator  (Read 2141 times)

Lady Queen

• Lil Geezy
Re: GETYOURWALKON is a frequent masterbator
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2010, 09:57:06 AM »
and you call that irony............ ;)
COPY/PASTE <EMBED> URL FROM YOUTUBE INTO THE FLASH CODE.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/killumcub#p/f/18/RZUq6N7Gx1c">Cool it Now</a><br>
-- YOU CAN ADJUST THE DEFAULT 200,200 VIDEO DIMENSION TO ANY SIZE.
---COPY PASTE INTO SIG.

<a href="http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

Sikotic™

Re: radiotube, the mirror isn't broken
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2010, 11:57:16 AM »
look at this aided (in many ways) useless muffucca....one second he sayin im on here all the time then he sayin....it took you some hours and a couple of ur i-ssociates
make up your mind bitch boy or dont....lol......and my associates....shit i ride on my enemies period.. ;D...they comin along thats what up...im not payin em but ima let ride on the bitch boy who thinks gucci is better than illmatic.... ay good lookin for the fun tho and comedy....stop makin this more fun than ncaa
and dre-day.....good lookin for statin what the majority know for a fact...only majority he knows of is the majority songs of 3-6, gucci, jeezy
That's some boss shit right there.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2010, 12:54:22 PM »
hmmmm.... must be nice

G-Funk

« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2010, 02:43:40 PM »
Well when Enyce talks about music you can understand him most of the time. But other than that, forget it.
Enyce is like that one fat wrestler that acts all slow and retarded staring off into space, but when the bell dings he turns beast.

It's true though that all you gotta do is look at his recent posts and its like 4 pages in one day.. a couple of "lol"s and "haha"s, stalking & flirting with Sikotic, not knowing how many states there are in the US, having questions then unknowingly answering the obvious himself, music discussion, etc.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 02:45:23 PM by Dollaz + $ense »

Geesta

« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2010, 03:09:13 PM »
Well when Enyce talks about music you can understand him most of the time. But other than that, forget it.
Enyce is like that one fat wrestler that acts all slow and retarded staring off into space, but when the bell dings he turns beast.

It's true though that all you gotta do is look at his recent posts and its like 4 pages in one day.. a couple of "lol"s and "haha"s, stalking & flirting with Sikotic, not knowing how many states there are in the US, having questions then unknowingly answering the obvious himself, music discussion, etc.

LMAO@ that whole post

G-Funk

« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2010, 03:13:58 PM »

LMAO@ that whole post

agreed?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 03:17:44 PM by Dollaz + $ense »

realsupportfake?

« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2010, 03:16:45 PM »

LMAO@ that whole post

Sikotic™

« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2010, 03:21:40 PM »
u a fool for that one duke

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2010, 04:14:07 PM »
so u made the sauce?
without the noodles?
so u didnt have to buy it rite?
the sauce>>>>>>> the new e40 album
i just made the sauce
lmao!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2010, 05:15:58 PM »
now all you mitchbade muffuccaz wanna do it like me with the get your walk on...c-walk on.... ;)
ay radiotube good lookin for this you bitch boy....
dre day you and a few others....you g'd up but the rest....as daz would say eat a fat dicc.....lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

the ghost

« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2010, 05:21:55 PM »
You a fool for that one duke!.....but for real get your walk on>radiotube.....hahaha   Stay g'd hahaha
now all you mitchbade muffuccaz wanna do it like me with the get your walk on...c-walk on.... ;)
dre day you and a few others....you g'd up but the rest....as daz would say eat a fat dicc.....lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2010, 05:28:16 PM »
be easy dogg

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2010, 05:30:08 PM »
im easy....i left and came back...i got everyone doin the muffuccin c-walk to dis and 2 dat....hey im all good...you reppin my coast and my muzik...keep doin ya shiznit bitches...not you sik but.... ;)
radiotube.....pause and no homo for this but......

you bitch boy are the shit for this  ;)

be easy dogg

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2010, 07:09:11 PM »

lol, i cant front this shit is hilarious. good work sir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2010, 07:14:34 PM »
i dont care about anythin else sides muzik....the rest is all fun....I LUV IT
Cube