Author Topic: Yukmouth Tells VladTV "Suge Had Nothing To Do With Robbery"  (Read 1586 times)

yourdead

• 'G'
Yukmouth called VladTV early this morning to clear up the rumors about the robbery case. Here's what he has to say:

LA police have been after Suge Knight for years and are lying about me to try to get him. If Suge was caught jaywalking they would lock him up. I never filed a police report and I never pressed any charges. Me and Suge have always been cool - I wouldn't have had a meeting with him if I thought there was some sort of problem. The situation happened with some other people that didn't have anything to do with Suge, probably because they saw me shining. I've spoken to Suge after the incident and we're good.

When the incident happened in the grocery store parking lot, other people called the police and filed reports. The LA police have been calling me trying to have me come in and cooperate, but it's not happening.

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/2742/exclusive-yukmouth-tells-vladtv-i-never-pressed-charges-im-not-cooperating-with-police-suge-had-nothing-to-do-with-robbery/

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
Re: Yukmouth Tells VladTV "Suge Had Nothing To Do With Robbery"
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 04:31:41 AM »

thats all good and well ...

but I can't see some random member of the public throwing Suge Knight's name around for the sake of it.

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 04:43:23 AM »
And there is the truth. Good to see Suge had nothing to do with and glad to see Yuk and him are still cool which each other
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

outlaw_uk

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 04:59:37 AM »
humm the plot thickens... so where does menace come into it?

its interesting the only thing that he has to say is that suge wasnt involved. but no more details

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 05:53:58 AM »
Hes shook of suge simple as that.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2010, 05:59:59 AM »
Everytime some shit happens,they throw Suge's name in it. The question to ask is, in which situations his name didn't came up  :laugh:
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

kuidcoid

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 06:14:10 AM »
what absolute bullshit.. he's just trying to save face 1. from first filing the police report and 2. from getting beat up by suge..

Detective Jeff Briscoe said that Yukmouth filed a police report saying Knight was among the 11 men that arrived at a San Fernando Valley, CA super market parking lot only to attack him over an unpaid debt.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2010, 06:25:33 AM »
Everytime some shit happens,they throw Suge's name in it. The question to ask is, in which situations his name didn't came up  :laugh:

My man suge loves this shit lol
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2010, 06:47:41 AM »
yeah unless the detective is lyin....why would the 1 tyme lie about a unkown rapper....YUKMOUTH..lol...maybe suge right?

what absolute bullshit.. he's just trying to save face 1. from first filing the police report and 2. from getting beat up by suge..

Detective Jeff Briscoe said that Yukmouth filed a police report saying Knight was among the 11 men that arrived at a San Fernando Valley, CA super market parking lot only to attack him over an unpaid debt.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OaklandLowerBottomz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2010, 08:58:12 AM »
Gotta dedicate this to J.J.(aka Yukmouth)

No wonder The Flowers don't fuck wit that nigga even though he's their cousin.

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2010, 09:40:08 AM »
Yukmouth called VladTV early this morning to clear up the rumors about the robbery case. Here's what he has to say:

LA police have been after Suge Knight for years and are lying about me to try to get him. If Suge was caught jaywalking they would lock him up. I never filed a police report and I never pressed any charges. Me and Suge have always been cool - I wouldn't have had a meeting with him if I thought there was some sort of problem. The situation happened with some other people that didn't have anything to do with Suge, probably because they saw me shining. I've spoken to Suge after the incident and we're good.

When the incident happened in the grocery store parking lot, other people called the police and filed reports. The LA police have been calling me trying to have me come in and cooperate, but it's not happening.

Dat Makes more sence than any thing I've heard Yuk no better then 2 talk 2 tha boyz

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2010, 11:11:10 AM »
Yeah this makes more sense and Menace never said he robbed it. It was just his lil ftp homies who jacked it and wanted him to hold it 2 try and call 40 out. Yuk and Menace are cool, all that shit wit game is in the past as far as BWS are concerned.

lil murda show

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2010, 11:20:08 AM »
i just found out tha real story behind tha incident...real talk!!!

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2010, 11:27:55 AM »
sounds like the truth to me cause the shit was seeming hella strange, but damn imagine if the slicc bitches decided to lie on rappers and throw snitch allegations around you know how most fans are they would believe that shit because why would they lie? lol THEM BITCHES LIE ALL THE TIME JUST LIKE WHEN THEY BEAT MUTHAFUCCAS UP AND GET AWAY WITH IT! cops lie alot yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2010, 11:38:43 AM »
Lol @ all this not-talking-to-the-cops talk. Nigga you got robbed twice, no need to keep pretending to be super thug.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"