Author Topic: List of fake bloods and fake crips (rappers)  (Read 702 times)

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: List of fake bloods and fake crips (rappers)
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2010, 08:21:03 PM »
I AGREE EXCEPT FOR JAY ROCC AINT FAKE AND NEITHER IS JEEZY

the ghost

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2010, 08:28:40 PM »
naw duke...jay pebble ain't the real.....hahahahaha   gucci. 36
I AGREE EXCEPT FOR JAY ROCC AINT FAKE AND NEITHER IS JEEZY

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2010, 09:04:50 PM »
Since we're talking bloods here....does anybody know who founded the bloods, what does the bk in bloods stand for & is there a blood walk?  I do know who founded the crips, bk for crips means blood killers, & there's a crip walk.  Don't know how 2 do it though.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2010, 09:09:27 PM »
Since we're talking bloods here....does anybody know who founded the bloods, what does the bk in bloods stand for & is there a blood walk?  I do know who founded the crips, bk for crips means blood killers, & there's a crip walk.  Don't know how 2 do it though.

There isnt really one "founder" of the Bloods.  There is no bk in Bloods. And yeah...theres a Blood Walk.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Bananas

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2010, 01:10:02 AM »
You're fooling yourself if you think rappers who claim to be gangsters are actually Bloods or Crips. Just because someone grew up in/near gang territory doesn't mean shit. 99% of these fools haven't done any fuckin' work.

Not necessarily true tho man. Youre from SD, u know wussup wit some of these rappers.  Everybody in the town know Damu/ Black Mikey/ B-Stone, etc is from Southside. Know June is from Skyline. Ecay is from the Coast.  Mitchy is Lincoln.  These niggas really put in work for the turf. Mitchy on the gang injunction...Mikey did 5...June did 5....Skylines shot Damu...Ecay...lol that nigga been shot 13 times.  Its good they doin the rap shit now.  But I grew up wit the same muhafuckas that Mitch and Damu did.  Theyre bonified.  But I get what u sayin....Id say most of the rappers out here are bullshittin.  Maybe not complete squares playin gangstas on TV.  But not no super Crippin and Bloodin like they pretend to be. Im just sayin...theres some real ones too.

haha duke, sd is a foo for dat foo duke

Muhfukka

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2010, 01:40:25 AM »
damn haha
fool that this one for you

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2010, 03:08:06 AM »

There isnt really one "founder" of the Bloods.  There is no bk in Bloods. And yeah...theres a Blood Walk.
The bk part had to do with the shoes british knights in the late 80's.  I still have a pair of british knights casual shoes since 94.  I was told by someone in the early 90's where gang members wore bk gear.  I did know what bk meant for bloods but I 4got, I saw it on a picture or painting somewhere. 

Santanaz

• Lil Geezy
  • S-bLoCC Style 2C's
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2010, 09:12:54 PM »
Out here in the hub, its PK (piru killa) & BK generally. Aint no bloodz in Compton, just pirus who started off as Crips originally. My baby-mamaz pops was one of the first Pirus when they switched over after a big ass fight at Centennial High. But this shit is above you niggaz heads. Pirus and bloods tolerate eachother somewhat but they dont get along generally.

As far as rapper being real and shit. If they aint never served niggaz justice on gp then it's all bullshit. In my hood aint no niggaz gone be standing around making a name by just being around. It's a real get down or lay down lifestyle.

And aint no grown niggaz (Game-Jim Jones etc) getting put on a set on this side. If you wasn't coming up in this shit then niggaz aint see no worth in a brand new nigga who aint came up with or under niggaz thats been raised over here.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 09:24:57 PM by Santanaz »
"Talk About It While I Live It"

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2010, 01:10:15 AM »
so which one da real piru or blood
and do piru have they own sauce without the noodles so i can out it on my flap jacks
you a fool duke
Out here in the hub, its PK (piru killa) & BK generally. Aint no bloodz in Compton, just pirus who started off as Crips originally. My baby-mamaz pops was one of the first Pirus when they switched over after a big ass fight at Centennial High. But this shit is above you niggaz heads. Pirus and bloods tolerate eachother somewhat but they dont get along generally.

As far as rapper being real and shit. If they aint never served niggaz justice on gp then it's all bullshit. In my hood aint no niggaz gone be standing around making a name by just being around. It's a real get down or lay down lifestyle.

And aint no grown niggaz (Game-Jim Jones etc) getting put on a set on this side. If you wasn't coming up in this shit then niggaz aint see no worth in a brand new nigga who aint came up with or under niggaz thats been raised over here.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

the ghost

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2010, 06:07:07 PM »
hahahaha thats what up my duke
you put us up on this westside game
you must recognize game from the fake.....you a fool for that

acgrundy

« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2010, 11:52:23 PM »
man i wanna hear some new shit from Ecay Uno his first 2 albums were dope

yeah Mental Scars was a classic.

I don't know about classic...

Dope album, but I wouldn't rank it as classic.  The first song - You turn me around, upside down...haha I haven't heard it in so long but that was a dope ass song, and also the song w/ Mitchy

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2010, 10:17:35 AM »
man i wanna hear some new shit from Ecay Uno his first 2 albums were dope

yeah Mental Scars was a classic.

I don't know about classic...

Dope album, but I wouldn't rank it as classic.  The first song - You turn me around, upside down...haha I haven't heard it in so long but that was a dope ass song, and also the song w/ Mitchy

The buzz surroundin the shit was huge...even on this site. Hard to find one Westcoast Hip Hop fan that wasnt feelin it. Not to mention Ecay does all his own production on top of it.  Dude is off the chain.  Also....recording from a wheel chair aint the easiest thing to do.  Doesnt seem like it...but u dont never see anybody in the studio recording...sittin down lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"