Author Topic: Krazy @ the anime and video game convention 2012  (Read 976 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Krazy @ the anime and video game convention 2012
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2012, 12:57:38 PM »
did you ever get kicked in the face by an aggressive kangaroo out there.

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2012, 02:14:02 PM »
No offense, but you are really as sad and creepy as I pictured you while reading some of your posts. I do wish you well on your quest to fuck little asian kids though.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2012, 11:05:29 PM »
hahaha. i think we all just laugh at it cuz hes all the way in australia, if this guy lived near me i wouldnt think its so funny

This.  Plus like Shippingbriks said if you are a parent hes all bad.
Yet IRL i have many friends and co workers whome are parents and they invite me around.
If Krazy ever came to the States, I'd have no problem with it. I'd even take him to Outback Steakhouse and the first round of Foster's is on me.
Ha, well i do want to travel, if i head over there with the strong Aussie dollar i'll hit you up.
 Show you some real Aussie beers also.
If Krazy ever came to the States, I'd have no problem with it. I'd even take him to Outback Steakhouse and the first round of Foster's is on me.

In my short semester in Australia I did not see Fosters once. Regardless, that beer is awful.
I think horrible is a bit harsh but its true, no one in Australia drinks fosters. Most popular brands are VB, Coopers, etc.

No offense, but you are really as sad and creepy as I pictured you while reading some of your posts. I do wish you well on your quest to fuck little asian kids though.
LMFAO with after saying no offence following up with that.
 Ey, none taken mate. In my younger days i was considered good looking cos iam tall and never had pimples, got good teeth, thick hair, didnt wear glasses, etc. Lets see what you like at my age, i started smoking weed and drinking alcohol at a very young age, i been working either afternoon shift or eary as fuck in the morning for 13-14 years straight so lets see how you look.
 U prolly young and live at home or something.
 Ey if i have a shave and a hair cut i turn out pretty good lol could go the contact lenses also. The beer gut dont help but yeah i never get enough sleep, work hard and drink alot so yeah lets see how you look after all that.
 the lil PYT at the supermarket(check out chick) was being very talkative to me just before so i cant be THAT creepy looking lol.

And back on the con, i can only imagine what they must be like in America. They must be fucking HUGE! iam envious of the new generation, there were never so many attractive girls into this kind of stuff when i was a teenager.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 11:08:59 PM by KrazySumwhat »

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2012, 01:27:14 AM »
hahaha. i think we all just laugh at it cuz hes all the way in australia, if this guy lived near me i wouldnt think its so funny

This.  Plus like Shippingbriks said if you are a parent hes all bad.

ARE U A PARENT?

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2012, 02:15:49 AM »
 Ah i forgot to thank DUBCC FORUM AUTHORITY for wishing me luck. Thanks bro.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2012, 01:08:04 PM »
ur supposed to dress up as a character urself, if u go to a cosplay-convention Krazyie

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2012, 03:48:31 PM »
ur supposed to dress up as a character urself, if u go to a cosplay-convention Krazyie
Not everyone dresses up.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2012, 08:01:15 PM »
i could picture u in a Totoro-costume

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2012, 10:36:23 PM »
i could picture u in a Totoro-costume

lol
 Or these;