Author Topic: Video: Me and Snoop Dogg, Daz, Bo-Roc and more vibing to unreleased DPG music  (Read 1828 times)

Will_B

Nima you a legend man 8)

Mista Rosa

drop the Fredwreck interview! Nice to see Bo Roc i'm gonna receive his new album soon, have you listened to it Nima?

The Fredwreck video is being held up but is still going to drop.

I didn't even know Bo Roc had an album coming out..

Good to hear it!

Bo Roc's album is out since March 9th. It sounds very good from what i heard but it suffers from a lack of promotion, that's sure!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Geesta

snoops my nigga but i bet he gets drunk off one beer nigga is so skinny

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Nima you a legend man 8)

dude fo real... damn

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope video.  He was playing some LBC crew stuff - Haven't you heard (damn I love this song and want it cdq), 92.3 the beat w/ bo roc, techniec, tray deee, bad azz,
I can't think of the kurupt song, but I totally recognize the part - "But I got one question nigga, how does it feel"

haha daz wants to sell it...put him in charge of death row

The kurupt track is Smooth from Dogg Food.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

MarshColin

dope video.  He was playing some LBC crew stuff - Haven't you heard (damn I love this song and want it cdq), 92.3 the beat w/ bo roc, techniec, tray deee, bad azz,
I can't think of the kurupt song, but I totally recognize the part - "But I got one question nigga, how does it feel"

He was probably playing the og Smooth. Had a different title like Sho Shot or something.

acgrundy

dope video.  He was playing some LBC crew stuff - Haven't you heard (damn I love this song and want it cdq), 92.3 the beat w/ bo roc, techniec, tray deee, bad azz,

haha man how did I not recognize that right off the bat...that is my fav song off dogg food

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
some song where Snoop disses Death Row from (i think) No Limit era..
that song is "dont do the crime" . i'm pretty sure that was made from the transition between deathrow to no-limit, coz i bought a snoop bootleg cd with this song, back in the begining of 98.

kuruptDPG

was this the vid u wer plannin on puttin on dvd ages ago nima? props for the video, you need to drop more stuff like this homie

OG Snoopaveli

that song is "dont do the crime" . i'm pretty sure that was made from the transition between deathrow to no-limit, coz i bought a snoop bootleg cd with this song, back in the begining of 98.

it was on "Smokefest World Tour" Album

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG

That's a different song, still disses Suge though. Death Row Iz Bitchez is the one in the video and is the first DR diss, recorded in '97 while Snoop was still technically on Death Row and produced by Tommy Daughtery. Snoop recorded a few Death Row/Suge diss songs during his "Fuck Death Row" pre-No Limit era.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
is that the same time and maybe recordin session from where snoop is dissin swoop g but the silkk the shocker made the album?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
is that the same time and maybe recordin session from where snoop is dissin swoop g but the silkk the shocker made the album?

You mean Gangsta Ride (OG) with Daz?

No.. that was a few years later and produced by Meech.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!

That's a different song, still disses Suge though. Death Row Iz Bitchez is the one in the video and is the first DR diss, recorded in '97 while Snoop was still technically on Death Row and produced by Tommy Daughtery. Snoop recorded a few Death Row/Suge diss songs during his "Fuck Death Row" pre-No Limit era.
NO! the song is NOT "deathrow is bitches" .

IT IS "dont do the crime" .

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG

NO! the song is NOT "deathrow is bitches" .

IT IS "dont do the crime" .

Lol.. nevermind.. I saw Death Row Iz Bitchez on the comments on youtube I thought you were saying Dont Do Tha Crime was Death Row Iz Bitchez.. my bad.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 12:38:32 AM by soopapriest »