Author Topic: Video: Me and Snoop Dogg, Daz, Bo-Roc and more vibing to unreleased DPG music  (Read 1830 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Lmao yall crazy, who cares?? Im not 100 percent anymore but im leaning towards it being death row is bitches. When i get a minute later this week ill check the full video and let u know.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
Lmao yall crazy, who cares?? Im not 100 percent anymore but im leaning towards it being death row is bitches. When i get a minute later this week ill check the full video and let u know.

Its all good Nima, got it straight now. I played the video again and it was Don't Do The Crime but someone on youtube put Death Row Iz Bitchez and seemed like mike was sayin they were both the same song.

Don't Do The Crime was Snoop's second Suge and Death Row diss while still on Death Row..
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 12:42:34 AM by soopapriest »

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Don't do the crime is dope 8)

The Watcher

Nima needs to get snoop back on that gangsta shit
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Nima needs to get snoop back on that gangsta shit

hahaha

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
if Nima tells him the truth again, Snoop will get offended, as with one of the dubcnn interviews ;D

dexter

good

Mista Rosa

if Nima tells him the truth again, Snoop will get offended, as with one of the dubcnn interviews ;D

haha. yeah i remember, it was about the song "LAX" off tha blue carpet treatment, Nima said the combination of Cube and Snoop had been expected since a long time and they could have done better. Snoop get offended haha
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Dubcnn: Then we get to track 10, which was “L.A.X.” A lot of people looked at that as a disappointment.

I wouldn’t give a fuck about a lot of people being disappointed! Who are a lot of people? I ain’t never met them!

Dubcnn: Me personally, I was disappointed by the song too.

Well like I said, I don’t give a fuck about the people that are disappointed! That record wasn’t for you or them who were disappointed, period.

Dubcnn: Cause when I heard Snoop and Cube over a Battlecat track, I was kind of expecting something else, you feel me?

That’s your opinion! Who’s to say you got the number one opinion?

Dubcnn: I’m not saying my opinion is something else, just letting you know how I feel about it!

I gotta let you know! If we’re going to be real, let’s be real 100%!

Dubcnn: That’s what I’m aiming for.

You’re not going to like everything I do, cause everything I do is not for you! You understand what I’m saying? So those who do understand that record and love that record, that record is for them. That’s the way me and Cube was feeling at the time, when we made that record. So it’s like, we could go in and try to make any kind of record to impress you, or whoever is expecting some kind of record from us, but at that point, we was making records for the hood! We had never came together and made a hood record! We had already made a record that everybody liked, and that was on his record. I was on his record two times, and everybody approved of that record right there.

Now this record right here, was on the Blue Carpet Treatment, cause it was some hood shit, and me and cuzz made a hood record. That’s how I make songs. When I made beautiful, that wasn’t for the hood, that was for the bitches! Period. When I make records, I make records for certain occasions, or the way that I’m feeling, so it don’t bother me when a muthafucka says “I don’t feel that”, cause that song wasn’t particularly written for you! It was written for the expression that I was feeling at that time. When I’m making gangsta songs, that’s the gangsta shit that I’m on! When I’m making positive songs, I’m on some positive peaceful shit! So that’s what I was on, that’s what me and Cube was on, and by the way, when we perform that muthafucka on stage every night in Canada, it’s getting great responses!

Dubcnn: I feel you man, I wasn’t trying to attack you, I was just letting you how I felt. You let me know how you felt, it’s all good man.

Yeah that’s what it is though! This is Snoop Dogg, a veteran, a seasoned veteran! I put out records before where nobody liked the records, and they sold 2 million albums! So who the fuck is anybody? I don’t really trip off of critics, because critics are hidden behind microphones or behind magazines. Muthafuckas could never come into the studio and create what we create! We put songs together from our heart, from our mind, from our soul! So if a nigga don’t appreciate it, it don’t bother a nigga. But at the same time, it’s like, don’t speak on something if you don’t understand the elements of putting together a record, this ain’t no shit where we just go in there, close our eyes and come up with a song!

This shit is a job! It’s like your job, what you gotta do, putting up your website, trying to make muthafuckas tune in to what you doing! You got a million other muthafuckas out, but when niggas like me give you interviews, you become a big part of the game! You know, this is what I do cuzz, ain’t nothing stopping me man, I’ve been doing this shit before I had a record deal homie! I’m the greatest of my time. Muhammad Ali is the greatest of all time, I’m the greatest of my time.

Lunatic

Dubcnn: Then we get to track 10, which was “L.A.X.” A lot of people looked at that as a disappointment.

I wouldn’t give a fuck about a lot of people being disappointed! Who are a lot of people? I ain’t never met them!

Well like I said, I don’t give a fuck about the people that are disappointed! That record wasn’t for you or them who were disappointed, period.

Dubcnn: Cause when I heard Snoop and Cube over a Battlecat track, I was kind of expecting something else, you feel me?

That’s your opinion! Who’s to say you got the number one opinion?

Dubcnn: I’m not saying my opinion is something else, just letting you know how I feel about it!

I gotta let you know! If we’re going to be real, let’s be real 100%!

Dubcnn: That’s what I’m aiming for.

You’re not going to like everything I do, cause everything I do is not for you! You understand what I’m saying? So those who do understand that record and love that record, that record is for them. That’s the way me and Cube was feeling at the time, when we made that record. So it’s like, we could go in and try to make any kind of record to impress you, or whoever is expecting some kind of record from us, but at that point, we was making records for the hood! We had never came together and made a hood record! We had already made a record that everybody liked, and that was on his record. I was on his record two times, and everybody approved of that record right there.

Now this record right here, was on the Blue Carpet Treatment, cause it was some hood shit, and me and cuzz made a hood record. That’s how I make songs. When I made beautiful, that wasn’t for the hood, that was for the bitches! Period. When I make records, I make records for certain occasions, or the way that I’m feeling, so it don’t bother me when a muthafucka says “I don’t feel that”, cause that song wasn’t particularly written for you! It was written for the expression that I was feeling at that time. When I’m making gangsta songs, that’s the gangsta shit that I’m on! When I’m making positive songs, I’m on some positive peaceful shit! So that’s what I was on, that’s what me and Cube was on, and by the way, when we perform that muthafucka on stage every night in Canada, it’s getting great responses!

Dubcnn: I feel you man, I wasn’t trying to attack you, I was just letting you how I felt. You let me know how you felt, it’s all good man.

Yeah that’s what it is though! This is Snoop Dogg, a veteran, a seasoned veteran! I put out records before where nobody liked the records, and they sold 2 million albums! So who the fuck is anybody? I don’t really trip off of critics, because critics are hidden behind microphones or behind magazines. Muthafuckas could never come into the studio and create what we create! We put songs together from our heart, from our mind, from our soul! So if a nigga don’t appreciate it, it don’t bother a nigga. But at the same time, it’s like, don’t speak on something if you don’t understand the elements of putting together a record, this ain’t no shit where we just go in there, close our eyes and come up with a song!

This shit is a job! It’s like your job, what you gotta do, putting up your website, trying to make muthafuckas tune in to what you doing! You got a million other muthafuckas out, but when niggas like me give you interviews, you become a big part of the game! You know, this is what I do cuzz, ain’t nothing stopping me man, I’ve been doing this shit before I had a record deal homie! I’m the greatest of my time. Muhammad Ali is the greatest of all time, I’m the greatest of my time.
lmao this was classic.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

kuruptDPG

^^ lol i know, it sure was but man you do your music for the fans, ultimately fans know best rather than the artists in my opinion

MarshColin

Man Snoop really took that criticism like a bitch lol. Props for not backing down Nima.

On another note, another song Snoop diss towards Death Row/Suge was called Fuck Suge Knight. I believe it came out a few years after his death row departure though.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Damn you have some balls for saying that to Snoop's face.

acgrundy

funny thing about that LAX comment, snoop says that everything he makes isn't for you.  Well I can tell you that a Snoop/Cube collabo over a BC beat is definitely aimed at US!  That definitely was not for the Drop it like its hot crowd

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
On another note, another song Snoop diss towards Death Row/Suge was called Fuck Suge Knight. I believe it came out a few years after his death row departure though.
that song is also known as "so hard" , which features lil 1/2 dead on the hook. that song was made in 2000/2001, just after "last meal" dropped.
a line in the song goes "just dropped tha last meal, but it aint the last deal, i'm about to buy this house right next door to shaquille".
i'm pretty sure this song was recorded to be on snoop's "bones" soundtrack, but i guess snoop decided in the end not to add the track.
a line in the song gives reference to snoop's bones movie,.... "jimmy bones toss the stone, bring it on, i'm hundred miles n runnin, shit i'm half way home".

what i'd like to know about this song is who produced it?... it sounds like meech or quaze produced it.
i wish this song was released in cdq
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 06:37:04 PM by ironmike »