Author Topic: Video: Me and Snoop Dogg, Daz, Bo-Roc and more vibing to unreleased DPG music  (Read 1832 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
whats the name of this song mike sides so hard?

On another note, another song Snoop diss towards Death Row/Suge was called Fuck Suge Knight. I believe it came out a few years after his death row departure though.
that song is also known as "so hard" , which features lil 1/2 dead on the hook. that song was made in 2000/2001, just after "last meal" dropped.
a line in the song goes "just dropped tha last meal, but it aint the last deal, i'm about to buy this house right next door to shaquille".
i'm pretty sure this song was recorded to be on snoop's "bones" soundtrack, but i guess snoop decided in the end not to add the track.
a line in the song gives reference to snoop's bones movie,.... "jimmy bones toss the stone, bring it on, i'm hundred miles n runnin, shit i'm half way home"

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EG74nL8ho34" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EG74nL8ho34</a>

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
not bad...thats the snoop i like....damn when snoops mad...he can make other people mad....lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

acgrundy

that so hard song is my fav snoop dr diss song

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
lol @ snoop getting mad for someone not liking a song.  he must have like 20 ass kissers around him all the time to keep him happy and thinking he´s the best.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
Nima.. have you told him how you feel about Malice In Wonderland yet?

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Dubcnn: Then we get to track 10, which was “L.A.X.” A lot of people looked at that as a disappointment.
I wouldn’t give a fuck about a lot of people being disappointed! Who are a lot of people? I ain’t never met them!
Dubcnn: Me personally, I was disappointed by the song too.
Well like I said, I don’t give a fuck about the people that are disappointed! That record wasn’t for you or them who were disappointed, period.
Damn you have some balls for saying that to Snoop's face.
as if Snoop was gonna fuck him up. ::)
nah, but some interviewers are groupies of the artists, but Nima kept it real

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EG74nL8ho34" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EG74nL8ho34</a>
thanks, i didn't know this song!
sounds nice 8)

MarshColin

Death Row Is Bitches was a cool track but So Hard is probably his best Death Row/Suge diss. Dogghouse In Ya Mouth I would probably say is the next best one.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

i haven't talked to snoop personally since ego trippin dropped actually...

BIGBALLZMCGRAWL

• Lil Geezy
NIMA U LUCKY BASTARD....  GOOD VID!!
BIGBALLZ MCGRAWL

www.npass.cjb.net

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

i haven't talked to snoop personally since ego trippin dropped actually...
understandable, hehe ;)

F-cisco

Man, Nima you are living the dream!! Congrats to you brother. On a side note, It would be cool as fuck if one day; You could have a feature with him and just discuss the other unreleased gems that feature 2pac. Thoughs on DMW back in the day-having a hit single with Swoop G lol.

Muhfukka

Man, Nima you are living the dream!! Congrats to you brother. On a side note, It would be cool as fuck if one day; You could have a feature with him and just discuss the other unreleased gems that feature 2pac. Thoughs on DMW back in the day-having a hit single with Swoop G lol.
if your idea of living the dream is hanging out with rappers i feel bad for you. i mean thats cool and everything but shit

F-cisco

Why would you feel bad??  I didn't say that was my dream..Nima is chopping game with celebrities in the entertainment industry. Shit I think it's pretty damn cool.

Muhfukka

Why would you feel bad??  I didn't say that was my dream..Nima is chopping game with celebrities in the entertainment industry. Shit I think it's pretty damn cool.
yeah like i said thats cool but not my idea of "living the dream"