Author Topic: Video: Me and Snoop Dogg, Daz, Bo-Roc and more vibing to unreleased DPG music  (Read 1829 times)

Mista Rosa

Why would you feel bad??  I didn't say that was my dream..Nima is chopping game with celebrities in the entertainment industry. Shit I think it's pretty damn cool.
yeah like i said thats cool but not my idea of "living the dream"

cause your idea of "living the dream" would be fucking that ugly bitch on ya sig! haha just kidding but i feel what you say..
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
dope shit
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
Nima.. have you told him how you feel about Malice In Wonderland yet?

i haven't talked to snoop personally since ego trippin dropped actually...

Damn.. hopefully you'll get to speak to him soon. I know some fans and radio DJs have been giving Snoop the heads up to do more G shit on his albums, though I'm not sure Snoop really wants to hear it.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
whether he wants to hear it or not is one thing...but he wants to be it also...lol

Nima.. have you told him how you feel about Malice In Wonderland yet?

i haven't talked to snoop personally since ego trippin dropped actually...

Damn.. hopefully you'll get to speak to him soon. I know some fans and radio DJs have been giving Snoop the heads up to do more G shit on his albums, though I'm not sure Snoop really wants to hear it.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

So Much Style

Why would you feel bad??  I didn't say that was my dream..Nima is chopping game with celebrities in the entertainment industry. Shit I think it's pretty damn cool.

cause your idea of "living the dream" would be fucking that ugly bitch on ya sig! haha just kidding but i feel what you say..

HAHAH!! 4 real everyday i wonder what the fuck that ugly ass bitch is doin on my comp screen!!
So much style back at it again

Muhfukka

HAHAH!! 4 real everyday i wonder what the fuck that ugly ass bitch is doin on my comp screen!!
hahaha if you only knew

Mista Rosa

hahaha if you only knew

haha so tell us big dogg! 8)
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Nima you a legend man 8)

lmfao

Lol I deserve that ;D
Whats So Funny About That?? Nima Done More For The Coast Than Most Artists Do These Days!!

EDIT: Where The Fuck Else Would You Be If You Aren't On Dubcc??
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 02:04:30 PM by Hoodlum204 »