Author Topic: HOW CAN THE REAL SUPPORT THE FAKE?  (Read 493 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

i assume this was coming about from the weekend of walking
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010, 10:19:01 AM »
depends on your meaning of support.  plus it depends on the situation is.  me personally, as long as ur not putting your hands on me or just cold disrespecting me or come across as a fluke, i ain't really got no problem in supporting u as long as it's not going against me or what i believe.  as far as the internet is concerned you never know who's looking on the other side of the screen and what they're looking for.  it's best to just play nice (but keep it 100 always).

Blood$

Re: i assume this was coming about from the weekend of walking
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2010, 12:17:11 PM »
depends on your meaning of support.  plus it depends on the situation is.  me personally, as long as ur not putting your hands on me or just cold disrespecting me or come across as a fluke, i ain't really got no problem in supporting u as long as it's not going against me or what i believe.  as far as the internet is concerned you never know who's looking on the other side of the screen and what they're looking for.  it's best to just play nice (but keep it 100 always).

yeah, all jokes in here on GET YOUR WALK ON aside, this ^  8)

Sikotic™

Re: HOW CAN THE REAL SUPPORT THE FAKE?
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2010, 01:09:15 PM »
I am glad we are getting together and actually discussing this. Props to everyone.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2010, 01:22:55 PM »
I am glad we are getting together and actually discussing this. Props to everyone.
Yes this is an important issue and I'm suprised politicians aren't properly adressing it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2010, 01:33:03 PM »
Yes this is an important issue and I'm suprised politicians aren't properly adressing it.
Of course they wouldn't. They're fakes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2010, 01:38:05 PM »
Of course they wouldn't. They're fakes.
if they were fake they would be adressing the issue because it would make them apear real

Bananas

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2010, 03:29:43 PM »
Well:

The real didn't get real by judging and walling themselves off from opportunities.

A real dude is God-like in his omnipotence; showering all with his realness, much like my partner Boss Mack Topsoil. [1]

Such words and charisma from the real person are felt by many, even the fake.

Best case scenario, the fake soak up some game and fix little parts of their lives, if not a lot of it.

Therefore, the real has supported the fake, and enhanced them. Thus, reinforcing how real said real dude is.

The real support all, not just the like minded. That's something insecure, fake people do.

[1]
http://topmacknigga.blogspot.com/

Sparegeez

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2010, 03:30:47 PM »
The fake could support the real... ask muhfukka and ag haha

G-Funk

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2010, 06:19:02 PM »
wat happened to realsupportthefake?
he got banned? ???

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2010, 08:50:17 PM »
wat happened to realsupportthefake?
he got banned? ???
I know, right? Fucking haters
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Geesta

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2010, 02:17:41 AM »
the realest of all real is the only real one that can call out the fake of all fakest
for exzampe
if you a real by being REALLY fake... then thats fake
real dukes know what i be saying like...

Geesta

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2010, 02:18:21 AM »
haha yous a foo for that one duke

The fake could support the real... ask muhfukka and ag haha