Author Topic: MUHFUKKA!!!!  (Read 1613 times)

ikke

Re: MUHFUKKA!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2010, 07:37:40 AM »

the ghost

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2010, 09:45:45 AM »
OR 2 ANYONE OF U DUBCC NERDS THAT LIVE ON HERE N TALK SHIT....LET'S SET SOMETHIN UP....U CAN GO BARE FISTS AND I'LL WEAR GLOVES AND I'LL STILL KNOCK YA BITCH ASS OUT....IT'S COOL THOUGH I UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR M.O. IS TO JUST TALK SHIT ON HERE CUZ THAT'S ALL YOU CAN DO.....BUT IM GAME IF UR DOWN.....IF U CAN LEAVE UR FUCKIN' HOUSE....AND YA I'M TYPIN' IN CAPS...AND WAT MUHFUKKA! FUCK YA BITCH ASS!

I was not scared until I realized the caps mean you are yelling.....now I am scared.

Muhfukka

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2010, 10:55:17 AM »
hahahahahahaha listen tough guy, you realize youre calling someone out on an internet forum who lives more than 6 hours away from you right? you wanna drive 6 hours to get beat up? and by the way yes i would kill you and dump your bitch ass body

Muhfukka

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2010, 10:57:41 AM »
and hahaha at talking about how much you weigh and shit. those protein shakes really make you a great fighter, almost as good as vin diesel hahaha. fuckin punk

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2010, 10:59:08 AM »
nerds act tough like they dont post on this dead forum 24/7 lololololololol  :sombrero:

Muhfukka

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2010, 11:00:08 AM »
nerds act tough like they dont post on this dead forum 24/7 lololololololol  :sombrero:
you mean the guy telling people to drive 6 hours because theyre lonely right?

ikke

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2010, 11:04:52 AM »

Muhfukka

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2010, 11:07:01 AM »

this guy handles his wine coolers almost as good as prince's anorexic stay at home alone on your birthday and get alcohol poisoining ass

the ghost

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2010, 11:22:11 AM »
LOL....probably weighs 130 lbs at best....I'm 185 solid....but then again this is just dubcc bullshit.....ain't gonna get shit here but a bunch of jokes behind an internet screen....unlike most on here....I'm down to meet in the flesh.
Pac Man is like 130...Wanna fuck with him? 185 solid don't mean you can fight. And you thinking weight has a whole lot to do with winning proves you ain't know about some real fighting.  Keep watching UFC bra.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2010, 11:26:31 AM »
hahahahahahaha listen tough guy, you realize youre calling someone out on an internet forum who lives more than 6 hours away from you right? you wanna drive 6 hours to get beat up? and by the way yes i would kill you and dump your bitch ass body
you can't kill anyone except yourself.
loudmouths are the ones with little hearts

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2010, 11:26:39 AM »
LOL....probably weighs 130 lbs at best....I'm 185 solid....but then again this is just dubcc bullshit.....ain't gonna get shit here but a bunch of jokes behind an internet screen....unlike most on here....I'm down to meet in the flesh.
Pac Man is like 130...Wanna fuck with him? 185 solid don't mean you can fight. And you thinking weight has a whole lot to do with winning proves you ain't know about some real fighting.  Keep watching UFC bra.
and the thing is i weigh 210 hahaha

Muhfukka

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2010, 11:27:23 AM »
you can't kill anyone except yourself.
loudmouths are the ones with little hearts
hahaha allright german wigger

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2010, 11:28:52 AM »
you used to hang with gangbangers, aka you're a sheep

Muhfukka

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2010, 11:30:26 AM »
you used to hang with gangbangers, aka you're a sheep
man youve lived in fuckin germany your whole life, you have no idea about the culture or anything that goes on here. quick post a rap song that sums up your wigger feelings

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2010, 11:32:31 AM »
i don't want to be black, but you tried to fit in with the gangbangers  ;D