Author Topic: MUHFUKKA!!!!  (Read 1619 times)

Muhfukka

Re: MUHFUKKA!!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2010, 11:32:56 AM »
i don't want to be black, but you tried to fit in with the gangbangers  ;D
see that just proves my point

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2010, 11:36:31 AM »
you wrote that to floydness

Geesta

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2010, 12:27:20 PM »
wtf?

Trey are you serious? trying to fight niggas over the internet? how pathetic is this shit....
aint you the nigga that use to skip school just to get your post count up? come on duke... be eazy

your really looking pathetic right about now... if you wanna fight so bad Looney is always down to fight why dont you call him up

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2010, 12:29:42 PM »
you used to hang with gangbangers, aka you're a sheep
man youve lived in fuckin germany your whole life, you have no idea about the culture or anything that goes on here. quick post a rap song that sums up your wigger feelings

don't fuck with Germans cuzz :laugh:

ikke

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2010, 01:10:21 PM »
man youve lived in fuckin germany your whole life, you have no idea about the culture or anything that goes on here. quick post a rap song that sums up your wigger feelings

hitler stache to the side like a g

Fraxxx

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2010, 01:38:47 PM »

hitler stache to the side like a g

All to the left!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Fraxxx

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2010, 01:39:23 PM »
OR 2 ANYONE OF U DUBCC NERDS THAT LIVE ON HERE N TALK SHIT....LET'S SET SOMETHIN UP....U CAN GO BARE FISTS AND I'LL WEAR GLOVES AND I'LL STILL KNOCK YA BITCH ASS OUT....IT'S COOL THOUGH I UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR M.O. IS TO JUST TALK SHIT ON HERE CUZ THAT'S ALL YOU CAN DO.....BUT IM GAME IF UR DOWN.....IF U CAN LEAVE UR FUCKIN' HOUSE....AND YA I'M TYPIN' IN CAPS...AND WAT MUHFUKKA! FUCK YA BITCH ASS!

I was not scared until I realized the caps mean you are yelling.....now I am scared.

;D ;D ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2010, 01:55:25 PM »

this guy handles his wine coolers almost as good as prince's anorexic stay at home alone on your birthday and get alcohol poisoining ass

was refering to you and how you are here all the time like its your job. also how you obsess with everyone who says 1 thing about you, you will never forget who i am. clown.

Muhfukka

« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2010, 02:12:06 PM »
hahaha in your dreams maybe

G-Funk

« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2010, 02:27:06 PM »
well this thread elanoed... or has it? :whistle:

thisoneguy360

« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2010, 02:32:54 PM »
You have to be pretty hard to get drunk, log on to Dubcc, and threaten someone who you'll never see in real life. That's got realness written all over it. 

the ghost

« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2010, 02:34:56 PM »
You have to be pretty hard to get drunk, log on to Dubcc, and threaten someone who you'll never see in real life. That's got realness written all over it. 

ROFL True story

realsupportfake?

« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2010, 03:34:37 PM »
wow we may have another retard in this Trey guy . Keep it up and we might have a Tr3y weekend sponsored by ghost and Beretta USA firearms :)

the ghost

« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2010, 03:42:26 PM »
wow we may have another retard in this Trey guy . Keep it up and we might have a Tr3y weekend sponsored by ghost and Beretta USA firearms :)

Hell no!  He may have a sip of courage juice and call me out in all caps!  He was most likely faded off a hit of Boones Farm.

Muhfukka

« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2010, 04:11:57 PM »
i think this all started by me laughing at him saying "i hit da gas like vin diesel"