Author Topic: VIDEO: Gucci Mane Feat Rick Ross "All About My Money"  (Read 543 times)

the ghost

Re: VIDEO: Gucci Mane Feat Rick Ross "All About My Money"
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2010, 04:06:37 PM »
but anyways rick ross is a hell of a lot better at rapping than gucci

This.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2010, 04:25:34 PM »
Chamillionaire has plenty of songs that are strictly about money, it's not the title, it's not even that they are rapping about money; it's a major part of the culture lol.

it was just the statement that these two are truly just about the money & could give two shits about rapping; i don't know many people that would do something they truly suck at if they weren't getting paid millions. ;D

& yes, Rick Ross is lightyears ahead of Gucci Mane in terms of rapping, but that's like saying worn down Nissans are better than old, rusty Bicycles with flat tires.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2010, 08:00:59 PM »
cham shut em down onyx style.....altho you shouldnt waste time with anyone who thinks rick ross is anythin let alone gucci...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2010, 08:40:56 PM »

but anyways rick ross is a hell of a lot better at rapping than gucci

this is true, but it's really not saying much.

kemizt

mrkmaidog

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2010, 02:17:40 AM »
rick ross received hiphop quotable this month in the source mag with meth,ghost,rae on the cover for his verse on "Mafia Music 2." ross done stepped it up with his lyrics with that track.

Bananas

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2010, 02:35:50 AM »
rick ross received hiphop quotable this month in the source mag with meth,ghost,rae on the cover for his verse on "Mafia Music 2." ross done stepped it up with his lyrics with that track.

Ross been had some flows. They might have been fraudulent 99 percent of the time but god damn if he didnt rap them well.

ikke

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2010, 06:19:23 AM »
People just don't understand the type of music Ross & Gucci make.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2010, 06:37:12 AM »

What is there to understand? Their complex lyrics?

kemizt

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2010, 07:57:17 AM »

I don't think that's really the problem here. dubcc seems to appreciate lyrics more than the average hip hop forum. While Ross shows some potential with his lyrical abilities, it's nothing new because that drug kingpin rap has been around for a while. Ross doesn't add anything new, but he can make enjoyable music. Deeper Than Rap wasn't a bad album at all. I prefer it over Recession& Tha Carter 3.

ikke

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2010, 08:05:16 AM »

Exactly, when you only care about the lyrics you won't understand.
It's about the overall sound. The show is also very important to them.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2010, 08:11:58 AM »

Exactly, when you only care about the lyrics you won't understand.
It's about the overall sound. The show is also very important to them.

I'm not all about lyrics. If I was, I wouldn't bought C3. These two rappers are just plain boring to me.

kemizt

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2010, 12:44:30 PM »
Gucci is awful, i don't even think that's debateable lol.

Rick Ross can make a bumpable song, thanks to the producer; but when you're as wack as Rick Ross & somehow get compared to Biggie or compare yourself to Biggie, it's time to just retire.

you guys speculate that 50 Cent is a "snitch" & use that against him when you decide to hate, this guy Rick Ross is a documented P.O. & somehow he gets off the hook easy.

it's honestly mind boggling lol.

ikke

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2010, 12:55:46 PM »

Rick Ross can make a bumpable song, thanks to the producer; but when you're as wack as Rick Ross & somehow get compared to Biggie or compare yourself to Biggie, it's time to just retire.

you guys speculate that 50 Cent is a "snitch" & use that against him when you decide to hate, this guy Rick Ross is a documented P.O. & somehow he gets off the hook easy.

I'd take every track on gucci's album over Good Morning

Every rapper lies on the beat every now and then.
Ross can make dope music but that wouldn't matter if he had to be honest on his music.
If he was gong to rap about his life as a PO nobody would listen. And it's not like Rick Ross can make some track like 'Crank Dat' where he has to dance.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2010, 01:01:19 PM »

I'd take every track on gucci's album over Good Morning

Every rapper lies on the beat every now and then.
Ross can make dope music but that wouldn't matter if he had to be honest on his music.
If he was gong to rap about his life as a PO nobody would listen. And it's not like Rick Ross can make some track like 'Crank Dat' where he has to dance.

i would take a new N'snyc album over everything on Gucci's album lmfao.

so if i decided to make a rap album about being a straight up thug, gangbangin', talking about the struggle i never had to expereince, you wouldn't sit on this board with everyone else & call me a fuckin' liar & hate?

i know the rest of the world would; like when 50 Cent raps about killing people & everyone just rolls their eyes lol.

ikke

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2010, 01:16:06 PM »
i would take a new N'snyc album over everything on Gucci's album lmfao.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/H6Q4s_ZdvAQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/H6Q4s_ZdvAQ</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OoBWSgaAvus" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OoBWSgaAvus</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6Jzgn_-VViI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6Jzgn_-VViI</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y4LMTHDvl0E" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Y4LMTHDvl0E</a>

BURR, it's not lyrical hip-hop but it's entertaining.
Especially the last one, You'd be all over it if it was on the album of Devin, 40 or Bun.