Author Topic: Dr. Dre & Jay-Z track (rumor)  (Read 3203 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr. Dre & Jay-Z track (rumor)
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2010, 06:55:18 PM »
Matty, I see you found that Hayse post too.  I saw it on the 26th and have been waiting patiently.  The camp has been really quiet lately.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2010, 06:56:39 PM »
it's not for Detox.

It's not a west coast record so start hating now and keep the west buried.  ;)

Matty

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2010, 07:03:05 PM »
it's not for Detox.

It's not a west coast record so start hating now and keep the west buried.  ;)

could really care less what genre and 'coast' shit is coming from. just hoping for some bomb-ass new music from the doc.

Jome

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2010, 07:16:23 PM »
It would be just about right that the best producer of all time hooked up with the best rapper of all time.  8)

It worked for Still D.R.E., can't see it being a failure with 11 years of preparation-time.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2010, 07:16:43 PM »
I dont doubt Dre and Jay just recorded something -  Blueprint 3 tour was in LA on the weekend , and I know Trey songs just recorded vocals to song with Hayes . , while they were in town for the show so wouldnt be suprised if Jay came through as well ..  But Hayes is right is almost time .. Look for Big Drop from Hayes this week  ..

Matty

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2010, 07:23:25 PM »
I dont doubt Dre and Jay just recorded something -  Blueprint 3 tour was in LA on the weekend , and I know Trey songs just recorded vocals to song with Hayes . , while they were in town for the show so wouldnt be suprised if Jay came through as well ..  But Hayes is right is almost time .. Look for Big Drop from Hayes this week  ..

It's legit, I believe. I know for a fact Jigga has been in the studio with Dre within the last two months.

Matty

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2010, 07:25:46 PM »
It would be just about right that the best producer of all time hooked up with the best rapper of all time.  8)

It worked for Still D.R.E., can't see it being a failure with 11 years of preparation-time.

the best rapper of all time? who's this jay-z fella? he did good writing still dre though.

dameons

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2010, 07:33:12 PM »
Game disappears and now this shows up . Hayes says " It's almost time " in caps ! Maybe they made a spontaneous move and bumped Game back for Dre's shit . NAAAAW .Probably a track by Dre for a soundtrack or sumden.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2010, 07:35:48 PM »
how do u know dre isnt on a Hayes track which they bout 2 drop ??

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2010, 07:40:20 PM »
whatever it is, As a fan, i am excited to see what this is.... Would they have really pushed back R.E.D and Relapse 2 for this ... ? i wouldnt know but damn ...

Matty

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2010, 07:45:25 PM »
jimmy got something to say...

'I TOLD DRE WE NEED TO PUT OUT SOME NEW MUSIC BEFORE THE NEW BEATS SPIN RELEASE, IT'S GETTING SILLY.'

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2010, 07:46:46 PM »
'I TOLD DRE WE NEED TO PUT OUT SOME NEW MUSIC BEFORE THE NEW BEATS SPIN RELEASE, IT'S GETTING SILLY.'

.. and Dr. Dre said ... HELL YEAH

Matty

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2010, 07:47:54 PM »

.. and Dr. Dre said ... HELL YEAH

HELL YEAH....LOOK OUT FOR DETOX ;D

dameons

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2010, 07:51:55 PM »
A new Hayes track with ANYONE would hardly be mainstream - Michael Yo news. But , I think they would've announced a single waay in advance to get fools REALLY REALLY talking .

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2010, 07:55:55 PM »
A new Hayes track with ANYONE would hardly be mainstream - Michael Yo news.  But , I think they would've announced a single waay in advance to get fools REALLY REALLY talking .

Unless of course, this would be a Hayes single. but that wouldnt even make sense with R.E.D and Relapse being complete.

as for them announcing a dretox single in advance, who knows, they might be going with the shock treatment. They did something similar with Still D.R.E if im not mistaken, that track kinda came out of nowhere.