Author Topic: Dr. Dre & Jay-Z track (rumor)  (Read 3201 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Dr. Dre & Jay-Z track (rumor)
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2010, 04:54:14 PM »
The hayes joint sounds bangin' nothing single material about it but it just seems like dope music. Def album material right there.

As for this, i'll believe it before i see it but everything should be pushed back if detox is ready...which it is not lol...but really if detox was ready, relapse/RED should def be pushed back. They the only releases comin out on aftermath within the next 12 months apart from dre if he's shit ever comes out.

I don't mind jigga being on the joint, much better option than a 50cent of today. Though im sure we'll hear a joint with snoop before the album releases because snoop will get it in when the albums nearly complete and snoop and dre need to make them classics to finish. Also im sure we might hear something with eminem too before the album drops. Would be funny if dre released two/three singles with vids before putting the album out. Cant see it happening but it should be dope.

Im finally excited about aftermath again this year after a long ass time. They take there time to release products claiming its to do with quality over quantity but we know thats bullshit and its because its a poorly run business within a huge business. Everyone on aftermath is reliant on dre...so it always takes time to drop shit for them.

But what was the last dope record to come outta aftermath? They've dropped relapse, encore, curtis, BISD...so unless i forgot some shit the last time they dropped a solid record was bustas album which was years back. So its been a long time that aftermath has put anything dope out. But this year i got hope, if game comes out by summer end which i still think he will do unless detox is coming out i have faith the albums going to bang and i gotta feeling relapse 2 will be some of eminems better music in such a long time. He cant go three albums of garbage in a row and he got fresh blood in the talented blaze on it and eminems sounding dope in recent times so it should again like games album, on paper be correct. We'll see though. Also the signing of hayes, while im not fully convinced on him yet, im more convinced on him than i was/am bishop and slim da mobster

As for dres album, if it drops, without even hearing shit off the album i know its going to be better than the other two records, i just know lol, he aint going to release nothing but fire but whether it tops his own shit..i have my doubts...but i just want to hear some dre again!

This sorta news makes a nigga excited..and then come a few days down the line, u think...shit that was dissapointing haha  ;D

Prof@ssor

« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2010, 06:08:29 PM »
this Dre/Hova track exists. Dre's been playing it for everybody @ the studio. look for hova 2 throw some jabs @ a few faces in his verse.

once the song drops ilL c if we can drop the studio footage of the song.

Here's a new Hayes clip performing his single in the studio

sound sloppy imo :P

can you elaborate on ''sloppy''? the only ''sloppy'' thing that i can visualize is a worn out vagina. i mean its not a cdq, just a footage with a camera, so you can't judge imo.

Prof@ssor

« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2010, 06:12:57 PM »
I get excited way too easily lol

dameons

« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2010, 06:42:54 PM »
On Boxden , it says the track is called "You Can't Hang " and it will drop Thursday . It's also saying that it's not for Detox .

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2010, 07:42:56 PM »
it's not for Detox .

this changes everything....  :'(

The D.O.C and

dameons

« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2010, 07:46:07 PM »
That doesn't mean it's true . I can't imagine what else it could be for . Has to be Dre's album .

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2010, 07:50:45 PM »
damn if dre needs another still dre hit from jay-z....his career will always be tarnished as someone else helpin him make his singles...lol
and that someone else is from the east....not even doc or anyone from the west
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

illchicano

• Lil Geezy
  • d-funkalot records
« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2010, 07:52:44 PM »
wasnt there supposed to be a dr dre produced album for jay z in talks?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2010, 08:11:47 PM »
It would be just about right that the best producer of all time hooked up with the best rapper of all time.  8)

It worked for Still D.R.E., can't see it being a failure with 11 years of preparation-time.

the best rapper of all time? who's this jay-z fella? he did good writing still dre though.

lmao @ the ppl who get called "Best rapper of all time" these days

anyone who thinks Jay-z is even a top 5 rapper from NYC is delirious...
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Matty

« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2010, 08:31:50 PM »
it obviously isn't gonna be directly for detox, but could be a buzz record intended to gain some interest in dre again and rack up some itunes sales. doesn't mean detox is gonna come out before other projects, or ever :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 08:37:31 PM by Matty »

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2010, 10:14:21 PM »
hopefully if the track is real it will come out soon

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #86 on: March 31, 2010, 01:19:39 AM »
Check out http://www.aftermathmusic.com/
They've changed the look of the site, and there's a picture of Jay'z & Dr dre at the main page..
ITS ALMOST TIME?!

What do you guys think?! APRIL FOOLS?!

LOL i'm putting that picture in my profile :D

this Dre/Hova track exists. Dre's been playing it for everybody @ the studio. look for hova 2 throw some jabs @ a few faces in his verse.

once the song drops ilL c if we can drop the studio footage of the song.

Here's a new Hayes clip performing his single in the studio

sound sloppy imo :P

can you elaborate on ''sloppy''? the only ''sloppy'' thing that i can visualize is a worn out vagina. i mean its not a cdq, just a footage with a camera, so you can't judge imo.
LOL!  ;D

well the beat & Hayes' flow need more power, does that make more sense to you?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 01:23:02 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: March 31, 2010, 02:19:12 AM »
okay some mroe confirmation for u .. The song def is real and as i mentioned other day it was recorded when jay was in town the other day for the blueprint 3 tour ..

Now some info for u on the track ..  The person described it to me as watcher 2015 like a updated new version and he said dre is serious about getting music out there !! he also said there is a female on the hook

the hayes joint isnt finished they are still workin on it .. Dre is tweekin it doin his thin they makin final adjustments they goin bak in 2morro but this was the track i was tellin u about with trey and another special guest lol

we are def going to see a few things from Aftermath this week and next - watch it !!!

INGlewood4Life

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #88 on: March 31, 2010, 02:39:27 AM »
Not holdin my breath!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #89 on: March 31, 2010, 03:13:55 AM »
Detox is like the girl you always wanted to sleep with, and every time it almost happens, something comes up. This resumes how i feel right now. Sweet Jesus i'm hyped.
more like Detox was the perfect girl, though she's very insecure, so she took countless surgeries hoping to feel better, but it only got worse
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 09:48:24 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »