Author Topic: Hilarious Video Of Fight Over Cheeseburger  (Read 606 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Hilarious Video Of Fight Over Cheeseburger
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 03:01:45 AM »
yep only in texas will someone fight over a whataburger

ive seen better fights then that at whataburger though

seriously dude wasted all his energy yelling and screaming and talking shit... it was bound for him to get his ass mopped sooner or later

AG homie...I hope this aint how Texas gets down lol

nah man far from it... i mean you can tell that skinny dude could stomped the guys head in or grabbed his head and bashed it on the floor but obviously he was toying with that drunk idiot

these guys didnt even get hurt, u called that stomping out? lmao is that one of your black mafia texas crip brothers? lol its obvious that fat boy was scared the most, he just started talking shit to get his confidence up, but that skinny dude is just as much of a bitch. just wow, if ur going create a scene gtfo and handle it outside and atleast go toe to toe instead of that wrestling bull shit, it was obvious these 2 guys didnt want to really punch each other.

lol this is one pussy ass fight, lol at AG tryna say this aint how texas get down, u dont gotta lie to kick it. damn texans cant go head up? lol they just huggin on the floor.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Bananas

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2010, 03:04:51 AM »

seriously dude wasted all his energy yelling and screaming and talking shit... it was bound for him to get his ass mopped sooner or later

nah man far from it... i mean you can tell that skinny dude could stomped the guys head in or grabbed his head and bashed it on the floor but obviously he was toying with that drunk idiot

these guys didnt even get hurt, u called that stomping out? lmao is that one of your black mafia texas crip brothers? lol its obvious that fat boy was scared the most, he just started talking shit to get his confidence up, but that skinny dude is just as much of a bitch. just wow, if ur going create a scene gtfo and handle it outside and atleast go toe to toe instead of that wrestling bull shit, it was obvious these 2 guys didnt want to really punch each other.

lol this is one pussy ass fight, lol at AG tryna say this aint how texas get down, u dont gotta lie to kick it. damn texans cant go head up? lol they just huggin on the floor.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Azns

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2010, 03:07:18 AM »

lol you out of all people shouldnt be saying anything, your ass was talking so much shit sayin "u were gonna hit the gym" to get "prepared" and pussied out.

great job.  :loser:

Bananas

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2010, 03:14:22 AM »

lol you out of all people shouldnt be saying anything, your ass was talking so much shit sayin "u were gonna hit the gym" to get "prepared" and pussied out.

where was that quote because I can't recall. Acting tough on the internet has never been big on my list of things to do. Besides, I'm not AZN, why wouldnt I say anything?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2010, 03:25:53 AM »

where was that quote because I can't recall. Acting tough on the internet has never been big on my list of things to do. Besides, I'm not AZN, why wouldnt I say anything?

haha what? lol that didnt make sense you moron.

lol acting tough on the internet? you were "claiming" to beat my ass down, and i just stated that you wouldnt and you didnt.

lmao i know you know that you said it, thats why u spending 30 mins diggin through the forum. the time u spend thinking, photoshoppin, and making threads about me is ridiculous

Bananas

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2010, 03:31:03 AM »

haha what? lol that didnt make sense you moron.

lol acting tough on the internet? you were "claiming" to beat my ass down, and i just stated that you wouldnt and you didnt.

lmao i know you know that you said it, thats why u spending 30 mins diggin through the forum. the time u spend thinking, photoshoppin, and making threads about me is ridiculous

I'll let you have the final word rooney since Engrish seems to be a point of contention for you.

Fraxxx

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2010, 03:34:55 AM »

Reading's not your forte, right? :D

BTW pulling the guy's pants down and watch him fall was a glorious move! I'm looking forward to doing it this summer.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2010, 04:14:30 AM »
BTW pulling the guy's pants down and watch him fall was a glorious move! I'm looking forward to doing it this summer.
Agreed. Being on the receiving end of a pantsing is far greater of an Elano than a black guy or ass kicking.

The wounds from that video will never heal for duke. Never.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Geesta

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2010, 06:00:24 AM »
Rooney is the fat dude that got mopped on the floor with
talking all that shit but when confronted you get mopped on

ikke

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2010, 06:32:38 AM »
Looney is funnier then the vid

Geesta

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2010, 07:41:56 AM »

leave it to the Rooninator to come in and ruin another thread and make it a beef thread

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2010, 09:49:02 AM »

leave it to the Rooninator to come in and ruin another thread and make it a beef thread

and you're the one who gladly participates.
You're the light version of looney.

Muhfukka

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2010, 09:51:42 AM »
hahaha that shit is ridiculous. and thanks for dropping some real og street knowledge rooney roo

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2010, 10:00:26 AM »
Shit like this pops off at whataburger all the time...in fact when i played ball our coach banned our team from ever going there cuz shit always pops off, cops used to just chill in the parking lot lol.

And while whataburger is fantastic at 2am off a buzz, it's not touching in-n-out.

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2010, 10:59:10 AM »
From the sound of things, I'm gonna have to not only wear a sturdy belt but mentally prepare myself for battle when I try Whataburger or the first time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE