Author Topic: Crooked I Feat. K-Young - Go Hard or Go Home [Unreleased B.O.S.S]  (Read 1287 times)

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I Feat. K-Young - Go Hard or Go Home [Unreleased B.O.S.S]
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 10:19:46 AM »
lol, Crooked sure knows what to leak :P :laugh:

What do you mean?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2010, 10:53:17 AM »
this should have stayed unreleased
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2010, 10:55:20 AM »
why when snoop is on the finished version...... ;)
you know you want that...lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2010, 10:59:17 AM »

:D no one forces you to listen it u fruit.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2010, 11:09:36 AM »
He's dropping a new freestlye tomorrow. Good to see that Crooked (&COB) started an official website.

yeah i know and a new slaughterhouse song, word on the net is that eminem is feat with them on the sh song.

There is absolutely no confirmation on that LOL, don't set people up for disappointment!

that´s why i said the word on the net, did i say that em will be 100% on the record...? nah shut up then.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2010, 11:10:31 AM »

it would be great if you been stayed outta this forum...my personal opion. ::)

EFFeX

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2010, 11:35:05 AM »
He's dropping a new freestlye tomorrow. Good to see that Crooked (&COB) started an official website.

yeah i know and a new slaughterhouse song, word on the net is that eminem is feat with them on the sh song.

There is absolutely no confirmation on that LOL, don't set people up for disappointment!

that´s why i said the word on the net, did i say that em will be 100% on the record...? nah shut up then.

Wow... wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2010, 11:36:21 AM »
nah effex its the same side of the bed everyday....and snoop is right by his left side...lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2010, 11:37:31 AM »

i just wanted you to ask you the same thing, but you´re been fast wow.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2010, 11:38:33 AM »
nah effex its the same side of the bed everyday....and snoop is right by his left side...lol

did someone speak with you?

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2010, 11:42:03 AM »
youngcrookedi youre worst than long beach iz active all you do is actin hard insulting others on the internet all day long.youre a weenie online and in real life
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2010, 11:42:29 AM »
lol

youngcrookedi youre worst than long beach iz active all you do is actin hard insulting others on the internet all day long.youre a weenie online and in real life
Cube

EFFeX

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2010, 11:42:39 AM »

i just wanted you to ask you the same thing, but you´re been fast wow.

I simply said that there was no confirmation of a Eminem appearance and you took it to heart for some reason. Just because I pointed that out doesn't mean I'm attacking you or something.

There has been fans assuming that there could be an Eminem appearance due to the fact that Em posted on his Twitter that "big news is coming soon". Whether that's related to the new song is still to be determined.

Am I looking forward to a possible collabo?  Sure, but am I expecting one? Not really...

EFFeX

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2010, 11:48:23 AM »
BTW: I should add, that Slaughterhouse has been in the Shady studio and an Em collab is more or less factual. However, I'm simply saying that this song doesn't seem to be that collab.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2010, 12:20:07 PM »
lol, Crooked sure knows what to leak :P :laugh:

What do you mean?

the leftovers suck so far imo