Poll

who?

Tr3y
3 (75%)
Loon3y
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Who are you more afraid of? Loon3y or Tr3y?  (Read 726 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Who are you more afraid of? Loon3y or Tr3y?
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2010, 11:14:21 AM »
the only problem with it is their downtown smells like piss........and their pigeons have those fucked up feet.............

Yeah LA's downtown is shitty...SD's used to be like that...then they cleaned it up for the tourists and shit. So now its not bad, just a lot of clubs and bars...only on the eastside of downtown it gets dirty.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Lady Queen

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2010, 11:18:31 AM »
man my heart broke for those poor pigeons............
COPY/PASTE <EMBED> URL FROM YOUTUBE INTO THE FLASH CODE.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/killumcub#p/f/18/RZUq6N7Gx1c">Cool it Now</a><br>
-- YOU CAN ADJUST THE DEFAULT 200,200 VIDEO DIMENSION TO ANY SIZE.
---COPY PASTE INTO SIG.

<a href="http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2010, 03:29:44 PM »
yo there's no eses in grenada hills lol or chatsworth lol they're all in east valley the poorer side of the SFV. only 1 gang canoga park is in the whole entire west.

gang bangers are still active in SCLA, watts, compton gotta go there at night and jog right thru the alley

lol ur a moron, thats like sayin theres only one blood gang in inglewood. chatsworth no, thats where all the hicks, hells angels, skinheads etc etc are, granada hills theres san fe, dead end gang. lol whatchu kno about cpa? them niggas are deep and they have as many canoga sets as they have pacoima sets over there, and they got original valley crips and pacoima pirus. besides that there
"was" alotta asian gangs, pr, akp, abz, km, rpb, etc etc

not to praise the ignorance that goes on, but lol this is la county whatchu expect. its funny how most outta towners think is full of white boys, u cant say its full of anything its way too diverse here. the 80s version of the suburban valley is basically simi valley or valencia but even valencia theres a shit load of eses.

yea granada isnt that bad at all, but thats why my family moved there, lot better than having to worry bout your house gettin robbed in van nuys or noho.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2010, 03:37:10 PM »
the only problem with it is their downtown smells like piss........and their pigeons have those fucked up feet.............

Yeah LA's downtown is shitty...SD's used to be like that...then they cleaned it up for the tourists and shit. So now its not bad, just a lot of clubs and bars...only on the eastside of downtown it gets dirty.
At 3-4am, SD's downtown can get pretty shady too though. It was fucking tent city in that motherfucker. Bums just set up their own little homeless neighborhood.

Thing about LA's downtown though, is it's just like that at 3-4 in the afternoon lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2010, 04:04:10 PM »

At 3-4am, SD's downtown can get pretty shady too though. It was fucking tent city in that motherfucker. Bums just set up their own little homeless neighborhood.

Thing about LA's downtown though, is it's just like that at 3-4 in the afternoon lol

yeah it depends on where in downtown SD you are. If u stay where all the clubs are...youre good. Just dont venture out really. The thing is downtown LA doesnt have shit...all the clubs are like over on Sunset n shit.  So no reason to be chillin in downtown LA..so i doubt the city really gives a shit about makin it look nice lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"