Author Topic: Are there any 'safe' religions left to pick from ?  (Read 511 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Are there any 'safe' religions left to pick from ?
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 01:02:27 PM »
My religion is pretty safe, just give a montly donation and you'll be fine

waht's it called?
We don't like to put labels on groups of people so no name.
We don't want to tell you what you are either,  the individual is very important to us.

Like you said, christian priests touch children.
Children who were only in contact with those priest because their parents wanted them to learn about christianity.

my religion will NEVER tell you to follow them, we're all about freedom

Priests are Catholic. Not startin a debate but my pops is Catholic and talk shit about moms for being a Christian lol I also did my research and there's a difference. The Bible says not to follow men, too!

Catholic is a type of Christianity. 

There's no type of Christianity. What they practice is not Christ Like and goes against Biblical teachings. That's y u have priests doin the shit that they do because they branched from Pagans. Christians don't pray to Saints, Christians churches has preachers and no priests nor do they confess to a man in a box. I'm just sayin....there's a difference and a history along with it. Christians has different denominations and all of them go by something that's an Unorthadox teaching.
catholicism is a branch of christianity

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2010, 01:02:56 PM »

waht's it called?
We don't want to tell you what you are either,  the individual is very important to us.

Children who were only in contact with those priest because their parents wanted them to learn about christianity.

Priests are Catholic. Not startin a debate but my pops is Catholic and talk shit about moms for being a Christian lol I also did my research and there's a difference. The Bible says not to follow men, too!

There's no type of Christianity. What they practice is not Christ Like and goes against Biblical teachings. That's y u have priests doin the shit that they do because they branched from Pagans. Christians don't pray to Saints, Christians churches has preachers and no priests nor do they confess to a man in a box. I'm just sayin....there's a difference and a history along with it. Christians has different denominations and all of them go by something that's an Unorthadox teaching.

Catholics are Christians.  Christians aren't necessarily Catholic.  That's the difference.  
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 01:12:21 PM by Javier »

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2010, 01:05:31 PM »
the Jedi Religion is the way forward!

Bananas

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2010, 01:05:40 PM »
Kill yourself momo

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2010, 01:07:27 PM »

waht's it called?
We don't want to tell you what you are either,  the individual is very important to us.

And Constantine got it crackin in Rome with Christianity. The thing I'm saying is that they do not practice things of the Bible and the original ones were taught to not read the Bible but read that little pamplet that's provided in their church. Other religions has dressed their gods as the Christian gods in slavery days to trick their master but ur not even supposed to have idols.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2010, 01:09:14 PM »

waht's it called?

And Constantine got it crackin in Rome with Christianity. The thing I'm saying is that they do not practice things of the Bible and the original ones were taught to not read the Bible but read that little pamplet that's provided in their church. Other religions has dressed their gods as the Christian gods in slavery days to trick their master but ur not even supposed to have idols.

Every religion based on the Bible says they're the ones that teach the Bible the right way. 

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2010, 01:11:02 PM »

waht's it called?

Every religion based on the Bible says they're the ones that teach the Bible the right way. 

Which is why I said religion is man made and even every denomination in Christanity goes by a teaching that's unorthadox.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2010, 01:12:00 PM »
Quantum Physics

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2010, 01:14:20 PM »

waht's it called?

Which is why I said religion is man made and even every denomination in Christanity goes by a teaching that's unorthadox.

and at the core, Catholics are Christians. 

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2010, 01:15:51 PM »

waht's it called?
We don't want to tell you what you are either,  the individual is very important to us.

What makes them Christians because they say they are?? U can sit in a garage but that doesn't make u a car. To keep it 1hunnid most Christians who claim to be Christans aren't because they don't what it's about.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2010, 01:17:45 PM »

ikke

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2010, 01:19:59 PM »
What makes them Christians because they say they are?? U can sit in a garage but that doesn't make u a car. To keep it 1hunnid most Christians who claim to be Christans aren't because they don't what it's about.
yes but that's not religion
Religion is just saying what the religious leaders want you to say.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2010, 01:22:31 PM »

waht's it called?

Their core belief make them Christian. 

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2010, 01:24:38 PM »
yes but that's not religion
Religion is just saying what the religious leaders want you to say.

Absolutely which is the difference between religion and spirituality.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 01:27:29 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2010, 01:26:20 PM »

waht's it called?

Their core belief make them Christian. 

To be Christian is to be Christ like and the things that they practice goes against Christ. I wouldn't know this if I didn't study it for myself and like I said all religion is bull shit.