Author Topic: Tech N9ne - The Lost Scripts Of K.O.D. (EP) [Discussion Thread]  (Read 322 times)

Young Old Head

no thread about it yet? damn, dubcc abates  ;D
webrip leaked but i'm waitin on tha grouprip to form an opinion...

Cash Money Blood Gang

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Tech N9ne - The Lost Scripts Of K.O.D. (EP) [Discussion Thread]
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 03:02:53 PM »
where that :o
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Young Old Head

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 05:41:38 AM »
still no grprip huh? strange (no music :D)

Cash Money Blood Gang

ikke

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 05:44:07 AM »
Dope fucking EP.

Tech  n9ne is efficient, he had these beats leftover from KOd so he decided to use them for an ep.

JohnnyL

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 06:42:28 AM »
 Got my copy in the mail the other day from the Strange Music Store.  I decided to resist the temptation to download it before getting the actual cd.   My first impression is that it's good but not great.  I really like the "Like I Died (Remix)" and "Last Sad Song."  "00N9na" is pretty cool too.  The other two tracks on there aren't really bad, but I'm not crazy about them.  I think overall, it was worth the money because they didn't charge very much for it and there are, in my opinion, three really good songs on there.
 On a side note, I'm really looking forward to Tech's next collabos cd, coming out this July.

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 12:02:32 PM »
all you do is duplicate threads from siccness.net.....also u just say "oh not a thread about this (?????)" and then nothing, no audio samples, no video clips, no info on anything, and for damn sure u never drop a source. im just sayin.............. 8) 8) 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Young Old Head

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2010, 12:38:11 PM »
fool, what?! i ain't never been to no damn siccness.net... source what? i've seen it leaked so i started a thread... + there's no fuckin videos and i still haven't got any audio's cause i'm still waitin for tha goddam grouprip to leak. oh and show me another thread that i allegedly duplicated... damn, what a douchbag...

-1 for bitchin

Cash Money Blood Gang

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2010, 05:42:14 PM »
sounds cool....tbh on a first listen i like the ep better than his kod album...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2010, 09:01:28 AM »
Got my copy in the mail the other day from the Strange Music Store.  I decided to resist the temptation to download it before getting the actual cd.   My first impression is that it's good but not great.  I really like the "Like I Died (Remix)" and "Last Sad Song."  "00N9na" is pretty cool too.  The other two tracks on there aren't really bad, but I'm not crazy about them.  I think overall, it was worth the money because they didn't charge very much for it and there are, in my opinion, three really good songs on there.
 On a side note, I'm really looking forward to Tech's next collabos cd, coming out this July.

ordered my copy from there, they took my money then refunded it the next day.

Sent then an email asking why and never got a response !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

JohnnyL

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2010, 10:11:00 AM »

Damn, that's weird.  Sorry to hear that.  The only thing I can think of is maybe they ran out, but they still should have e-mailed you back and explained the situation.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2010, 12:27:35 PM »

Damn, that's weird.  Sorry to hear that.  The only thing I can think of is maybe they ran out, but they still should have e-mailed you back and explained the situation.

Yeah its pretty shit would be nice just for a one line mail saying why.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Young Old Head

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2010, 01:22:59 PM »
yo johnny l, y r u ignorin' my p.m's dawg?

Cash Money Blood Gang

kuruptDPG

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2010, 04:40:05 PM »
traklisting? can sum1 link me to this ep please?