Author Topic: They need to bring this shit back...  (Read 499 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: They need to bring this shit back...
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010, 11:13:34 AM »
volcano>>>>>>>cheesecake, Lemon Meringue Pie
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ikke

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2010, 11:16:03 AM »
Have you heard of the rising obesity rate in the United States?
So because some fatties can't control themselves we should give up delicious food?
Sounds like discrimination to me...

its simple.  All the restaurants with great tasting food...or good buffets....just make really skinny doors at the entrance.
I dont'know if that's amazingly great or bad marketing.

That would create an immense line of fat people outside begging for people to get them some food.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2010, 11:18:00 AM »
lol
thats what america is doin pretty much
taxin the fat people
chargin fat people for two airline tickets..cuz they take up two seats
what they gon charge fat people if they go over a certain amount at a store now too?
nah you over the fat people limit...lol

So because some fatties can't control themselves we should give up delicious food?

its simple.  All the restaurants with great tasting food...or good buffets....just make really skinny doors at the entrance.

That would create an immense line of fat people outside begging for people to get them some food.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2010, 11:23:45 AM »
lol
thats what america is doin pretty much
taxin the fat people
chargin fat people for two airline tickets..cuz they take up two seats
what they gon charge fat people if they go over a certain amount at a store now too?
nah you over the fat people limit...lol

what if they take up two seats they should only be charged for one? and thats the airline companies not the government, its not tax

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2010, 11:28:50 AM »
If you each such food, you'll be among the fatties.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2010, 11:29:03 AM »
They should be exterminated.

imagine all the pork rinds we could make
The damn Liberals would never allow it.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2010, 11:59:47 AM »

yeah. Im guessin eventually theyll knock down a wall....hmmm...

How about this.....if you open up a buffet...rather then the normal, walk up the buffet tables and pick what you want....you put all the healthy food at the beginning of the buffet....as you get closer and closer to the unhealthy food...the floor becomes a treadmill. If you wanna get that all you can eat dessert...its a full on sprint....
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Muhfukka

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2010, 12:02:04 PM »

How about this.....if you open up a buffet...rather then the normal, walk up the buffet tables and pick what you want....you put all the healthy food at the beginning of the buffet....as you get closer and closer to the unhealthy food...the floor becomes a treadmill. If you wanna get that all you can eat dessert...its a full on sprint....
yeah but buffets cater to and depend on fat people, they would probably go out of business

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2010, 12:06:33 PM »

yeah but buffets cater to and depend on fat people, they would probably go out of business

But itd be the funniest shit youve ever seen in your life...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2010, 01:18:45 PM »

Lol.
Or just a 'lose x calories for every plate you take'

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2010, 01:23:41 PM »
If you each such food, you'll be among the fatties.
Not if you eat it in moderation. It's ridiculous that they are trying to tax EVERYBODY for certain food products like pizza and Coca-Cola, from those who eat/drink it on occasion to the idiots who partake on an almost daily basis.

I still say tax fat people for being fat. When I'm eligible in 2020 to run for President of the United States, that will be my campaign platform.

Once I win, I'll just overthrow the government, make it a tyranny. Then  will exterminate fat people, Jerry Heller and people who support New Boys. I predict world peace afterwards.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2010, 01:28:39 PM »
YOu Know what this means right?
Beer will become more expensive since it's creating allot of overweight

moe

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2010, 07:37:35 PM »
it posed to cost the us and its people....140 billion.....damn...if thats true

luckily im not obese....so bring back Farrells goddamnit lol
nor am i and i might go to sd just to at at that place if it comes back

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2010, 09:44:03 PM »
In San Diego.  I remember goin there as a kid...shit was great.

I might have a bit more to say on this, but I remember there was a farrell's on torrance.  Very far from my old neighborhood.  There's needs to be a return of family/kid friendly places like that.  A Pizza Hut you can dine in needs 2 make a comeback also.  But the news where i'm at mentioned that farrell's is coming back.  But in certain areas now.  Maybe you can google it, I think its coming back at mission viejo.  It can happen, chick fil a made a comeback to the westcoast in 2004 :)  after disappearing outta the blue in 1991.

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2010, 11:16:56 PM »
In San Diego.  I remember goin there as a kid...shit was great.

I might have a bit more to say on this, but I remember there was a farrell's on torrance.  Very far from my old neighborhood.  There's needs to be a return of family/kid friendly places like that.  A Pizza Hut you can dine in needs 2 make a comeback also.  But the news where i'm at mentioned that farrell's is coming back.  But in certain areas now.  Maybe you can google it, I think its coming back at mission viejo.  It can happen, chick fil a made a comeback to the westcoast in 2004 :)  after disappearing outta the blue in 1991.

yeah i heard about the ones opening up there...but in SD I think the last one closed just a couple years ago...