Author Topic: why isnt chamillionaire more talked about here?  (Read 1258 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: why isnt chamillionaire more talked about here?
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2010, 08:35:53 PM »
the label is to blame...but he made a album with dope songs before...so do it again....indie or major...get it done...he did it on major before...fuck tpain
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2010, 08:39:57 PM »
yeah, fuck T-Pain, what a douche lol.

Geesta

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2010, 03:09:18 AM »
yalls opinion dont mean shit... not even Chamilitary Click himself

you know why?

cus yall kknow nothing about CCC or Get Yo Mind Correct back when Paul Wall was even a sick ass MC

i don't know what time it is there, but it's 11:35 AM on April 2nd, 2010 & i'm finna stay here.

like i said nigga you know nothing about Chami, Paul Wall, 50 50 twin, Lew Hawk ect ect
you know nothing about the CCC your just a backpacker or whatever they  use to call people like you

go to a chamilionaire forum or hell ill even copy some Homer Pimpson, Bobby Bouche, and Swishahouse mixtapes that i use to by at trade centers and shows he did

i got the chance to meet Chami before i got a mixtape signed from him at a concert he did in Corpus... hes not only a sick ass MC but hes one of the coolest people i ever met

he drops mixtapes better then any other rapper
only person who can compare down south is Z-ro

Paul Wall aint what he use to be but he still gots skills when he wants to.. unless he wants to be a sell out like Thugga and repeat the same shit all the time

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2010, 05:39:10 AM »
^son, you're talking almost 10 years ago.

THE FUCK does that have to do with today? lmfao.

you're making it seem like i'm saying Cham sucks, i'm not, i'm just saying he's fallen off; just because he was a dope ass rapper 10 years ago, does not affect in anyway form how he's declined over the last few years.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2010, 06:31:35 AM »
cham leave em alone
they see you ridin but they hatin...they tryna...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Citizen-Y

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2010, 06:36:36 AM »
Besides a couple tracks on Ultimate Victory, a couple tracks on his mixtapes, he still hasn't lived up to the expectations he set as an artist off Sound of Revenge.

Geesta

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2010, 02:05:01 PM »

you're making it seem like i'm saying Cham sucks, i'm not, i'm just saying he's fallen off; just because he was a dope ass rapper 10 years ago, does not affect in anyway form how he's declined over the last few years.

thats the thing, he hasn't fell off hes still relevant and still dropping good shit constantly

now to say Thugga or Paul wall have declined now that makes sense

but not Chami and thats cus im not even a big Chami fan either

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2010, 03:35:10 PM »
Besides a couple tracks on Ultimate Victory, a couple tracks on his mixtapes, he still hasn't lived up to the expectations he set as an artist off Sound of Revenge.

i guess it's a matter of taste.

i felt Sound of Revenge was more of you typical Southern album; nothing wrong with it though, shit banged.

Ultimate Victory was more deep with more substance & more message, in my opinion & i just loved it.

thats the thing, he hasn't fell off hes still relevant and still dropping good shit constantly

i don't get what you're saying then..

you're saying his old shit with Paul & CCC was fucking awesome & i'm saying his recent shit is kind of fallen a bit from where it was at since he first came up.

that's falling off lol.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2010, 06:33:05 PM »
cham is wack homie

Word. Wack and boring as fuck, this nigga is more monotone than Mase and sings wacker than Drake.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2010, 07:12:33 PM »
lol damn

cham is wack homie

Word. Wack and boring as fuck, this nigga is more monotone than Mase and sings wacker than Drake.
Cube

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2010, 07:25:32 PM »
A mixtape is just a fucking mixtape. Cham has dropped real albums, and I don't really give a fuck about how his tapes are, as long as his albums delivers.. Which they both have.

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2010, 08:59:27 AM »
Dont understand the hate Cham is getting in this thread  8)

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Invincible

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2010, 09:06:05 AM »
Dont understand the hate Cham is getting in this thread  8)

Well, do you expect anything else from Radiotube? And for some reason Notorious TDA loves Drake but not Chamillionaire which for me doesn't make any sense. So I would just ignore the hate.

westsiderider323

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2010, 09:22:40 AM »
cham >>>> haters who aint gettin money like him  8)

Geesta

« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2010, 02:52:07 AM »

i guess it's a matter of taste.

i felt Sound of Revenge was more of you typical Southern album; nothing wrong with it though, shit banged.

Ultimate Victory was more deep with more substance & more message, in my opinion & i just loved it.

i don't get what you're saying then..

you're saying his old shit with Paul & CCC was fucking awesome & i'm saying his recent shit is kind of fallen a bit from where it was at since he first came up.

that's falling off lol.

i bet you never even heard this shit much less any of chami or pauls other underground shit in their primes
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7wCnBFyAVuU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7wCnBFyAVuU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

your a cool dude but your a backpacker nigga