Author Topic: why isnt chamillionaire more talked about here?  (Read 1252 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: why isnt chamillionaire more talked about here?
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 06:25:04 AM »
I like Good Morning.

LOL @ Chamillionaire being wack.  :D
Cham should go the Slaughterhouse route, I'd say form a super-group with Krayzie Bone, Twista, Z-Ro and Trae, now that would make for some serious music.  8)

Daaaaamn, that would be so damn dope.

Paul Wall was always better and still is

Hahaha, the little integrety you had left here just vanished into thin air.. SMH..

kemizt

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 06:33:06 AM »
he fell off after his first album
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2010, 07:20:54 AM »
his second album is better
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

sav

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2010, 10:10:12 AM »
Cham should go the Slaughterhouse route, I'd say form a super-group with Krayzie Bone, Twista, Z-Ro and Trae, now that would make for some serious music.  8)

Fuck yeah!  8)

Geesta

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2010, 11:30:49 AM »
i met Chami when he did a show back in the day hes a cool dude

ChinBo37

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2010, 04:06:51 PM »
This board is absolutely filled with hip hop snobs. I come here for west news and critical opinions but come on, Cham whack? That is ridiculous.

I like bumping new music, not shit from 1996 and Chamillionaire puts out some dope mixtapes, so does Paul Wall. Sure its not lyrical masterpiece (Paul Wall), or the best rap ever (Cham), but its hot stuff with nice flows. Major Pain was pretty nice to me, MM6 and 7 were nice also.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2010, 08:58:25 PM »
thats cool but i like his first album more....and that wasnt even all that...but it was jus durin that era that he was dope

his second album is better
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2010, 10:13:48 PM »
son is mad wack

Geesta

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2010, 02:02:57 AM »
yalls opinion dont mean shit... not even Chamilitary Click himself

you know why?

cus yall kknow nothing about CCC or Get Yo Mind Correct back when Paul Wall was even a sick ass MC

now Chami still gots it... Paul is getting better now that hes trying to go more underground again

while he was mainstream he fell off just as hard as Slim Thugga

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2010, 08:35:10 AM »
yalls opinion dont mean shit... not even Chamilitary Click himself

you know why?

cus yall kknow nothing about CCC or Get Yo Mind Correct back when Paul Wall was even a sick ass MC

i don't know what time it is there, but it's 11:35 AM on April 2nd, 2010 & i'm finna stay here.

Invincible

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2010, 08:44:32 AM »
son is mad wack

A Gucci stan has no right to say this.

Jaydc

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2010, 06:47:10 PM »
His label seems to be getting in his way,I loved ultimate victory,like cham said its a personal classic to me.He spoke on some real shit on that album.Im still looking forward to his next album whenver it comes  out.

And dont listen to the fools on here saying cham is wack,that one guy thinks 9 gucci mane songs are better then illmatic and the other two think drake is awesome  ::)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2010, 06:51:26 PM »
^true that though.

even though his mixtapes have fallen off & he seems to be on a decline, i await for his album to come; i feel like he'll bring some real dope shit on that.

the problem with his mixtapes (the recent ones) is that he has so many songs that are like a minute and thirty seconds long, where his earlier mixtapes he had longer songs with harder punchlines & just better put together; maybe it's just me, but they got out of hand later in the Mixtape Messiah Series.

but an album? he hasn't disappointed & i don't think he will.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2010, 07:17:11 PM »
imo he has been a letdown and a huge letdown...real talk
a let down for years
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2010, 08:15:27 PM »
imo he has been a letdown and a huge letdown...real talk
a let down for years

i guess he's been a letdown since Ultimate Victory, but what do you expect on a mixtape? only Joe Budden puts album worthy material on mixtapes lol.

the biggest part of the letdown is that he hasn't dropped an album since his incredible last one; i wanted to see how he followed up, but he just steady dropped mixtape after mixtape, just sounding repetative to my ears with little substance & that to me is the real letdown.

i mean, you can blame the label & say, "well, they didn't push him, all they did was push him back."; but Chamillionaire could of took his time with his Mixtape Messiahs & instead of dropping another five (i count Major Pain as a Mixtape Messiah with a name change), he could of given us one or two REALLY good ones & then when he said his album was dropping there would be more positive vibes all around for it.

not that it really even matters what people think of him because 99% of pure mainstream listeners (aka, the people who buy albums) will hear a new single for his album & be like, "Chamillionaire? DAMN, haven't heard this motherfucker since "Ridin'" lol.

so actually in the end, it doesn't even matter what anyone thinks of him because the mainstream will never even hear him & people on the net who are fans of him will hear his album & be objective to it & not hold his recent slide in mixtapes against him when judging his album & the haters will always be there, not listening to one song on the album, but acting like they know it as well as someone whose bumped it 20 times & they'll just rot away bumping Gucci Mane acting like they know Hip Hop. ;D