Author Topic: why isnt chamillionaire more talked about here?  (Read 1250 times)

Beatzz

• 'G'
Re: why isnt chamillionaire more talked about here?
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2010, 07:05:45 AM »
because he/his style isn't really relevant anymore

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2010, 08:59:35 AM »
Besides a couple tracks on Ultimate Victory, a couple tracks on his mixtapes, he still hasn't lived up to the expectations he set as an artist off Sound of Revenge.

i guess it's a matter of taste.

i felt Sound of Revenge was more of you typical Southern album; nothing wrong with it though, shit banged.

Ultimate Victory was more deep with more substance & more message, in my opinion & i just loved it.

^son, you're talking almost 10 years ago.

THE FUCK does that have to do with today? lmfao.

you're making it seem like i'm saying Cham sucks, i'm not, i'm just saying he's fallen off; just because he was a dope ass rapper 10 years ago, does not affect in anyway form how he's declined over the last few years.

thats the thing, he hasn't fell off hes still relevant and still dropping good shit constantly

now to say Thugga or Paul wall have declined now that makes sense

but not Chami and thats cus im not even a big Chami fan either

i don't get what you're saying then..

you're saying his old shit with Paul & CCC was fucking awesome & i'm saying his recent shit is kind of fallen a bit from where it was at since he first came up.

that's falling off lol.

i bet you never even heard this shit much less any of chami or pauls other underground shit in their primes
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7wCnBFyAVuU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7wCnBFyAVuU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

your a cool dude but your a backpacker nigga

lol, i've heard that entire tape; still doesn't change the fact that he's fallen off since.

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2010, 12:46:55 PM »
chamilli-GARBAGE man!

Dude is str8 trash, he was decent when he was with paul wall, but he still sounds like kermit the frog going through puberty

p.s. it comes to no surprise that his dick hugger is in here quoting every negative comment and giving  his thoughts....  ::)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 12:49:17 PM by scarface2oh4 »

Okka

« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2010, 02:47:31 PM »
p.s. it comes to no surprise that his dick hugger is in here quoting every negative comment and giving  his thoughts....  ::)

Damn, you still have that quote of your own post in your signature.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2010, 04:21:26 PM »

LOL, yeah because saying he's fallen off is really "dick hugging"; learn how to read, you Game stan.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2010, 06:56:10 PM »
i ran by that and thought it said you come stains...lol

LOL, yeah because saying he's fallen off is really "dick hugging"; learn how to read, you Game stan.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2010, 09:29:15 PM »
cham....did this mutha jus say paul wall is better than cham?

the late 98 to 01 swishahouse shits on cham...

tell u the truth boys aint show koopa luv until northside 11

the none cussin paul wall of yesterday useta wreck the cash money wanna be koopa

i remember when chamillionaire flip the theme to barney on tiger's remix of i came to wreck..and everybody i knew thought he was the wackest nigga on earth..

then he turn around n wreck the mrs jackson flow on northside 11..

but paul still ate em on that hoe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2010, 09:30:54 PM »
jus cant get into paul walls flow and delivery....but cham has fallen off millions of miles
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2010, 09:39:59 PM »
jus cant get into paul walls flow and delivery....but cham has fallen off millions of miles

paul can ryde any beat thrown out em.. he has the 4th best flow and delivery in the south after, dre3000, devin, and big boi

one thang thats good about paul is he flow and delivery...

if i can find my old swishahouse house mixtapes.. paul was wreckin on mixtapes

he was in my top 5 house members that had flow and could freestyle

lil ron
big tiger
big pic
archie lee
paul wall

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2010, 09:47:01 PM »
thats cool....i know you rep tha south first but his flow i cant get into and i will never put him and 3 stacks in the same category or on the same level...ever
not even big boi....theres no way he can compete wit them IMO
theres nuthin special about his flow/delivery.....even if you show me his best muzik i havent heard yet....my guess is it wont be as good as 3 stacks
who you think is better
trae
z-ro
paul wall
willie d
cham (i guess you think hes wack...lol)

what i can think of right now

and again this aint includin greats like face
Cube

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2010, 10:05:34 PM »
thats cool....i know you rep tha south first but his flow i cant get into and i will never put him and 3 stacks in the same category or on the same level...ever
not even big boi....theres no way he can compete wit them IMO
theres nuthin special about his flow/delivery.....even if you show me his best muzik i havent heard yet....my guess is it wont be as good as 3 stacks
who you think is better
trae
z-ro
paul wall
willie d
cham (i guess you think hes wack...lol)

what i can think of right now

and again this aint includin greats like face

willie d.. he was the ice cube n d.o.c (ghostwriter) on like the 1st 3 gb albums

willie d is my fav texas rapper of all time...nigga did said what the fuck he wanted to on the mic n didnt give a fuck if it rhymed..and

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2010, 10:07:47 PM »
aite cuz im sick of people thinkin trae is dope, paul etc...
z-ro used to be dope...but he fell off
willie d.....damn hes dope and one of my favorite....lyrically damn hes somethin else....shame if what happened to him bout the fraud etc..is true
damn i want another geto boys album
facemob album
z-ro and face album would be crazy
Cube

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2010, 10:58:21 PM »
willie d.....damn hes dope and one of my favorite....lyrically damn hes somethin else....shame if what happened to him bout the fraud etc..is true
facemob album

u will never get another geto boys album ( with new shit) ever... they on again n off again.. willie caught up in some bullshit...face tryin 2 get away from lil j..reason y he retirin n comin back n retirin again.....

bill on the chrisitian tip on think he will go backwards he happy doin what he's doin...

facemob...

devin aint a negative person .. but he aint no fool neither.. it be a cold day in hell if we get another facemob album without lil j's or rap-a-lot imprint on it...

prolly get a ft wit everybody on it...

its a reason they aint made another same 4 gb...i fell u on both too

trae he cool.. but he to me is what paul wall is to you.. cant listen to em...unless he blow his nose and pop a couple mucinex...

ro still got it in em.. he need the right people to bring it out of em....he been on his a-game since them rap-a-lot niggas jumped em.. the shit he did wit will-lean go fed.. the shit he did wit killa kyleon go fed...he been on it..and the last couple of mixtapes showed promise...

coldest nigga out that entire s.l.a.b circle..never gets mention its dougie d he is the rawest got the best flow out of trae and ro...he jus dont singin shit that makes ro n trae stand out..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2010, 09:46:45 AM »
dougie d is dope but when z-ro on his a-game aint got nuthin on z-ro and not many can IMO..let alone trae or dougie
but IMo z-ro hasnt been the same in a few years....last dope album was let the truth be told...and that to me might be a classic one day....what a dope album
the way he flipped that song ONE NIGHT....damn mad dope...and then when he does he comes thru with a banger of a hook
z-ro one of the few I know that can rap on a song and make a dope hook at the same time...not many can do that or near what z-ro can do...but again he hasnt been the same in years....member tho you from there....ima westcoast fan but z-ro one of my favorite rappers so you can prolly see the difference...
as far as willie d....damn one of the dopest rappers....his flow is somethin else and crazy....his flow on the foundation....crazy
what a dope album....his solo song....mad dope....by the looks of it wont be cing another geto boys album....hopefully we do
bushwick...he cool.....and id listen to him over trae, paul wall and others...if he brings it
devin...not the biggest fan but hes a different type of rapper...but him on the hooks...you almost cant go wrong

facemob album

u will never get another geto boys album ( with new shit) ever... they on again n off again.. willie caught up in some bullshit...face tryin 2 get away from lil j..reason y he retirin n comin back n retirin again.....

bill on the chrisitian tip on think he will go backwards he happy doin what he's doin...

facemob...

devin aint a negative person .. but he aint no fool neither.. it be a cold day in hell if we get another facemob album without lil j's or rap-a-lot imprint on it...

prolly get a ft wit everybody on it...

its a reason they aint made another same 4 gb...i fell u on both too

trae he cool.. but he to me is what paul wall is to you.. cant listen to em...unless he blow his nose and pop a couple mucinex...

ro still got it in em.. he need the right people to bring it out of em....he been on his a-game since them rap-a-lot niggas jumped em.. the shit he did wit will-lean go fed.. the shit he did wit killa kyleon go fed...he been on it..and the last couple of mixtapes showed promise...

coldest nigga out that entire s.l.a.b circle..never gets mention its dougie d he is the rawest got the best flow out of trae and ro...he jus dont singin shit that makes ro n trae stand out..

Cube

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2010, 04:50:26 PM »
facemob album

Everybody has fallen off in your opinion?

kemizt