Author Topic: Dr. Dre & Jay-Z (Pic)  (Read 3370 times)

Young Dan Iza

Re: Dr. Dre & Jay-Z (Pic)
« Reply #135 on: April 01, 2010, 06:14:06 PM »
ahhh im back for another night of agony,,,todays really slow for updates, the hype is dying down! they better do somethin soon, everyone is just thinkin its a joke

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #136 on: April 01, 2010, 06:39:30 PM »
Why are people getting hyped?  You still don't understand that Aftermath is just playing with your emotions... don't be so gullible people.  (Unless this is a non-Detox track.  That could be possible).

Once again I'm proven right.  :-*
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Biggzy

« Reply #137 on: April 01, 2010, 06:53:26 PM »
thats 2 of the biggest bitches in the industry right there! who gives a fuck whether they fuck each other or not! the more to the west then that.. support the shit.. we westcoast forum so spend ya time promoting that new shit.. all u ever see on here is Dr. Gay/ Feminem/gay Unit/Gayme

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #138 on: April 01, 2010, 08:36:31 PM »

wait til you hear the complaints of
dre bein wack
jay bein overrated
dre not writin his own lyrics...lol

is this the moment the forum has been waiting for the past decade? :laugh:
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: April 01, 2010, 09:03:08 PM »
for real...he cant touch a dre record the same way snoop can....dre wants jay instead of snoop...lol

fuck i don't want this! fuck Gay-Z
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.