Author Topic: Nipsey Hussle speaking on Bishop Lamont (No Country Fo Old Men)  (Read 1847 times)

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
Re: Nipsey Hussle speaking on Bishop Lamont (No Country Fo Old Men)
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 11:34:31 AM »
I can dig it Nip, keep it 100 #andyoudoknowthat :-*
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 12:57:05 PM »
lol i still find it funny how much controversy there was over an announced project, before any audio even saw the light of the day!

like game said:

i created a buzz without a single

MarshColin

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2010, 02:42:52 PM »
Why is a project that got cancelled over a year ago being talked about?
because people tend to get stuck in the past ;)

for the record, Bishop Lamont never held a grudge against 'veterans' in general. yes he dissed Snoop & Ice Cube, but you don't hear often about the shoutouts he gave to established & upcoming artists.
i guess it's an error in the human brain, which makes us lean more towards the negative, no matter what your character is.

I thought it was kinda established that Bishop DIDN'T even diss Snoop? That line was a comparison of Game's first 2 albums to Snoop's. Saying how Doctor's Advocate was like Doggfather, basically calling it a flop. He kinda dug his own grave with that line though because the way he said it, people are gonna immediately think it was a Snoop diss. I don't blame them, I thought it was when I first heard it.

Either way, much respect to Nipsey for keeping way real.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2010, 04:40:47 PM »

I think it was brought up in the interview cause Nip is an example of a dude who didnt need a co-sign. and Bishop cried for one.

Deuce-Deuce

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2010, 04:55:46 PM »
Bishop was dissin both in the 1st verse comparing game 2 snoop, basically killin 2 birds with 1 stone. but the 2nd verse was definitely aimed at snoop. "I got a legend dissin me on the internet..."
"god dont like ugly you whoopi goldberg" rofl dats a killa
Fuck that club shit
I'm on that Dub shit

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2010, 05:03:21 PM »
^
bishop is the ugly one. god dont like him.

nipsey hussle has gained alot of respect from me after this.

bitchup just shows himself how he's such a mark.

MarshColin

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2010, 06:46:35 PM »
Bishop was dissin both in the 1st verse comparing game 2 snoop, basically killin 2 birds with 1 stone. but the 2nd verse was definitely aimed at snoop. "I got a legend dissin me on the internet..."
"god dont like ugly you whoopi goldberg" rofl dats a killa

Ya i figured it was a small shot at Snoop but really meant to diss Game. Do you know what Snoop said on the internet? And how does the whoopi goldberg comment relate to Snoop?

Jaydc

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2010, 07:01:38 PM »
I think theirs a difference between a cosign and someone hating on someone behind the scenes,which is what snoop does.And its easy for nipsey to speak seeing as hes being co signed lol.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2010, 08:08:06 PM »
this is why others as well as myself respect this equal,he know you got to be the one to build yo brand,it's cool to work with others more successful then you but you still got to look at it like it don't stop just because you got a co-sign, i guess equals from over this way go about shit different yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

ibumps

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2010, 10:46:33 PM »
its about time someone stood up and said that 2 these whining crying plzzzzzzzzzz hold my hand, plzzzzzzzzzz take a picture with me azz wc rappers.... its a new day and new play right now. with as much internet and outlets 2 make YOURSELF hot why would any grown man need 2 wait and beg another grown man 4 handouts. u all come into game claiming 2 be hustlers well use your so called hustling abilities and make it happen 4 YOURSELF

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2010, 02:48:41 AM »
nipsey´s been co-signed , after he´s done years of work  . he made the buzz himself and though i´m not a big fan of his music he´s talking the truth here and i respect the man for not asking for handouts

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2010, 03:08:14 AM »
because people tend to get stuck in the past ;)

for the record, Bishop Lamont never held a grudge against 'veterans' in general. yes he dissed Snoop & Ice Cube, but you don't hear often about the shoutouts he gave to established & upcoming artists.
i guess it's an error in the human brain, which makes us lean more towards the negative, no matter what your character is.

I thought it was kinda established that Bishop DIDN'T even diss Snoop? That line was a comparison of Game's first 2 albums to Snoop's. Saying how Doctor's Advocate was like Doggfather, basically calling it a flop. He kinda dug his own grave with that line though because the way he said it, people are gonna immediately think it was a Snoop diss. I don't blame them, I thought it was when I first heard it.

Either way, much respect to Nipsey for keeping way real.

nah, he chose to be sneaky about it, since he was shocked by the attention.
Dae One, Bishop's friend, said that he went both at Game & Snoop on Missile Testing.
also, there's more diss songs, i'm 99% sure Bishop dissed Snoop on Why you wanna piss me off

I think it was brought up in the interview cause Nip is an example of a dude who didnt need a co-sign. and Bishop cried for one.
no he didn't.
even recently, he thanked Dr.Dre for signing him & giving him a chance.
Bishop makes moves on his own.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/i6pttqSGtnc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/i6pttqSGtnc</a>
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 03:13:10 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

The_Offence

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2010, 07:21:51 AM »
I think theirs a difference between a cosign and someone hating on someone behind the scenes,which is what snoop does.And its easy for nipsey to speak seeing as hes being co signed lol.
pretty much, nipsey is not in the same shoes as other new artists, snoop is actually co signing nipsey so he has to defend his name and he's getting co signs from daz & kurupt, look at the projects snoop put this nigga on with other west coast OG's, even putting him on his album, taking him on tour, so you can't tell me nip ain't getting a HUGE! co sign , snoop was mentioning this nigga on hot 97 in NY thats co signing...i got luv for for nip but he's wrong he's getting help from the OG's and benefiting from it, in bishops case he got help from the OG's [Dre] and fuck that up so he has nothing to bitch about, he should be the last nigga making a mixtape called no country for old men when dre put this nigga on and gave him a opportunity to eat off his name, bishop go sit down somewhere with that bullshit.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 07:25:52 AM by The_Offence »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2010, 10:25:39 AM »
^^^Bishop didn't fuck up that situation, he was ready to drop an album, but he got pushed to the side.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2010, 10:33:26 AM »
This is silly.  Nipsey has no real place to talk on Bishop Lamont.  How the hell does he know what's going on behind doors? 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks