Author Topic: Roll Deep - Good Times  (Read 143 times)

wardy

Roll Deep - Good Times
« on: April 01, 2010, 05:40:10 AM »
This tune is gonna be huge in the clubs over here, Wiley keeps coming back with these commercial tracks that explode in the clubs

THEV1LL4N

Re: Roll Deep - Good Times
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 06:08:38 AM »
but the best thing on the song is jodie connor's vocals. she's quite cute as well.

wardy

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 06:11:02 AM »
but the best thing on the song is jodie connor's vocals. she's quite cute as well.

I agree, tbh the only reason people will request the vid is to see her  8)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 12:30:03 PM »
Wiley knows how to make a hit at the moment, it reminds me of black eye peas "i got a feeling".

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

THEV1LL4N

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 07:06:09 AM »
the glazers must be keeping norwich city in business haha.

bez

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 08:08:03 AM »
Dont feel it, and Im a fan of Roll Deep. This is just shite.

MediumL

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 08:28:09 AM »
I rated 'We In Here' and the singles from their first album more than this. Too corny for me. The girls are looking good though and will definitely be on the look out for some of them next time I go to a grime rave.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2010, 11:13:45 AM »
the glazers must be keeping norwich city in business haha.

glazers and norwich lol dont see any money from the sales of the scarfs.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson