Author Topic: Some Iraq war theory that came to my mind.  (Read 353 times)

ikke

Some Iraq war theory that came to my mind.
« on: April 01, 2010, 06:45:15 AM »
In some documentary I was watching they said 'the chaos is luring actual terrorists to iraq' or something like that.

This got me thinking
They created these circumstances not by accident but by plan.
When the terrorists come to Iraq, the military already knows the land and will find them easier
This is something Sun Tzu could've come up with.

But I doubt those Judeo-christian fundamentalist are able to come up with an ellaborate plan like that so I concluded:
They observe that the general public is losing trust in them and takes them less seriously.
Knowing they fucked up they started to create a "terrorist-friendly"country to regain status by being able tell the public "I Told You So"

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Some Iraq war theory that came to my mind.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 06:58:45 AM »
In some documentary I was watching they said 'the chaos is luring actual terrorists to iraq' or something like that.

This got me thinking
They created these circumstances not by accident but by plan.
When the terrorists come to Iraq, the military already knows the land and will find them easier
This is something Sun Tzu could've come up with.

But I doubt those Judeo-christian fundamentalist are able to come up with an ellaborate plan like that so I concluded:
They observe that the general public is losing trust in them and takes them less seriously.
Knowing they fucked up they started to create a "terrorist-friendly"country to regain status by being able tell the public "I Told You So"

Man you don't appreciate how intelligent and cunning they are, the whole "incompetent" angle is just a branding angle, they don't want you to take them seriously. If you took them seriously, you would realise how much of this is created by design, not by accident, not by a miscalculation.

Consider this, they disbanded the entire army and most government infrastructure and sure enough anarchy consumed the country. Which meant that they of course needed to stay there, bring peace to the country and all of this twisted bullshit.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 04:45:49 PM »
i dont condone the war in iraq, but really i think the US is preparing for world conflict or atleast the US fighting another super power (russia or china)  i really think it was for strategic positioning and bases. whether its because chinas gonna stop lending us money or because there is  a fossil fuel shortage in the near future, or in case china backs north korea up just to maintain its influence in the area.

the iraq war was obviously planned.

off topic but damn tot section done fell off.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 06:39:21 PM »
i dont condone the war in iraq, but really i think the US is preparing for world conflict or atleast the US fighting another super power (russia or china)  i really think it was for strategic positioning and bases. whether its because chinas gonna stop lending us money or because there is  a fossil fuel shortage in the near future, or in case china backs north korea up just to maintain its influence in the area.

tot section fell off? i try and contribute when I can and I try and expand and elaborate on my thoughts, so I am not sure who that was aimed at. Anyways, yes, there is more to this than what meets the eye but it's not about a fuel shortage, it never has been about that, it has been about control of the key resources. They built up China to weaken the west but they must have also anticipated that China would become a looming threat and would look to eventually replace the U.S as the world empire. Now the only question is whether this will be a benevolent, or malevolent China. However those that engineered this, knew what they were doing and if this does god forbid come to fruition, then it seems that this will be their response to a deep depression, a quite horrifying distraction and should such a war ensue, when the dust was settled, the world would look a totally different place and under more control than ever before. If you take a wider overview of the situation and picture a chessboard, then both China and the U.S are simply pawns in a much bigger game.

Matty

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 08:08:16 PM »
i dont condone the war in iraq, but really i think the US is preparing for world conflict or atleast the US fighting another super power (russia or china)  i really think it was for strategic positioning and bases. whether its because chinas gonna stop lending us money or because there is  a fossil fuel shortage in the near future, or in case china backs north korea up just to maintain its influence in the area.

tot section fell off? i try and contribute when I can and I try and expand and elaborate on my thoughts, so I am not sure who that was aimed at. Anyways, yes, there is more to this than what meets the eye but it's not about a fuel shortage, it never has been about that, it has been about control of the key resources. They built up China to weaken the west but they must have also anticipated that China would become a looming threat and would look to eventually replace the U.S as the world empire. Now the only question is whether this will be a benevolent, or malevolent China. However those that engineered this, knew what they were doing and if this does god forbid come to fruition, then it seems that this will be their response to a deep depression, a quite horrifying distraction and should such a war ensue, when the dust was settled, the world would look a totally different place and under more control than ever before. If you take a wider overview of the situation and picture a chessboard, then both China and the U.S are simply pawns in a much bigger game.

i think a lot of the back and forth arguments have been exhausted on here. i'd post more marco economic stuff but i got a feeling it would fall on deaf ears. anyone who is the least bit interested in the specific details of the larger, systemic financial fruad should read zerohedge.com.

aside from that, we will see how everything unfolds, who was correct in their assumptions and who had their pants down. the house of cards is having a really hard time staying together at the moment. hope everyone is somewhat prepared or has at least thought about the coming instability. those not still in denial that is :laugh:

and i'm not taking about anything that would be considered cliche 'conspiracy' theory either, more an objective overview based on physical reality, broader trends and how to be best positioned for the future.

peace!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 08:20:17 PM by Matty »

ikke

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2010, 04:36:35 AM »

Rooney aimed it at me, his delusional mind sees everything I write as invalid or dumb because I'm "a spoiled white kid from the burbs who let's his daddy clean his room".

But anyway, of 20 sites the US government was supossed to protect they only protected the ministerie of oil, that does make you think that that's all that they were after.
But since we are looking at the future of the US as the dominating world power we can clearly see other motives.
Iraq was going to support China for sure but now that Saddam's empire is falllen and the land is in total chaos right now the US can rebuild the country completely  and keep having a big influence within the country even after the military will have left.

Looney was right when he said the war was planned, they were waiting for a good reason to attack iraq and saw 9/11 as a proper reason

Matty

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010, 05:25:14 AM »
there are actually iraqis left in iraq? i thought team america and co. had blown all the remaining natives up already and it was just a huge military base/development site.

makes you wonder what is going to happen when the american empire status quo (dollar reserve standard) starts to break down by itself through unsustainable debt levels and the insolvent financial system. sadam was about to break away from the petrodollar and trade oil in euros right before the military arrived at his doorstep. next destination - russia/china?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 01:43:01 PM »

it wasnt aimed at you nor would it ever. your the bread and butter of the TOT, and honestly the tot section from yours and others have made me have a different prespective at live, at the time when i first joined here i was getting into conspiracies and what really goes down, and your posts and posts of others just opened my mind even more.

nor was it aimed at ikke, i was just talking about the quality and quantity of the threads compared to a couple years ago, the TOT was the section i visited the most with entertaining and educating threads but i barely come by now.

but to be on topic, your saying that if world conflict were to happend and in the end itll be more of a martial law type of government?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2010, 01:43:45 PM »

Rooney aimed it at me, his delusional mind sees everything I write as invalid or dumb because I'm "a spoiled white kid from the burbs who let's his daddy clean his room".

But anyway, of 20 sites the US government was supossed to protect they only protected the ministerie of oil, that does make you think that that's all that they were after.
But since we are looking at the future of the US as the dominating world power we can clearly see other motives.
Iraq was going to support China for sure but now that Saddam's empire is falllen and the land is in total chaos right now the US can rebuild the country completely  and keep having a big influence within the country even after the military will have left.

Looney was right when he said the war was planned, they were waiting for a good reason to attack iraq and saw 9/11 as a proper reason

when u talk about 9/11, to me they werent waiting they made it happen

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2010, 03:59:06 PM »

it wasnt aimed at you nor would it ever. your the bread and butter of the TOT, and honestly the tot section from yours and others have made me have a different prespective at live, at the time when i first joined here i was getting into conspiracies and what really goes down, and your posts and posts of others just opened my mind even more.

nor was it aimed at ikke, i was just talking about the quality and quantity of the threads compared to a couple years ago, the TOT was the section i visited the most with entertaining and educating threads but i barely come by now.

but to be on topic, your saying that if world conflict were to happend and in the end itll be more of a martial law type of government?

Okay cool, my train of thought is should a conflict emerge in a military sense, it would drag every other nation into the melting pot and a prolonged and horrifying world war would erupt. During this time though, and as you are seeing right now, the world is slipping into either a very grueling and deep recession in some cases, or in what seems destined in America and the UK for that matter a horrible depression. So as we already know consumer spending is falling very quickly as banks apply a greater squeeze, under the possible scenario and I am not saying that will happen, but if it did, then consumer spending would drop even faster and as a result desperation would set in. The only viable jobs would be jobs in the military and furthermore a draft would inevitably be imposed. Now at this desperation deepens crime will inevitably rocket and long bitter feelings which have been bubbling under the surface against for example, illegal immigrants will explode, there will then be a huge crackdown all around and a lot of people would actually welcome that. You know for all of the so called "conspiracy nature" of troops on the nature, a lot of people would see the sight as reassuring and would embrace it because someone needs to restore order.

After the smoke had cleared and the war was over, a lot of the fight would have left many people simply because a sense of being demoralised has replaced the anger and what had occurred under "special emergencies power" would then move from the notion of special and exceptional, to being normalised. No one would really have the stomach to try and contest it and the owners of this world would exploit this to the absolute fullest. Notions and concerns about civil liberties would be swept away and some of the most nightmarish visions of a china in the west, even if it not run by china, a similar type of command regime, could be realised. However I could be completely wrong and instead, current states will collapse domestically and be replaced with a new model and this threat can be avoided and overcome.