Author Topic: England and the other suck ass countries verses the great America  (Read 445 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: England and the other suck ass countries verses the great America
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2010, 05:27:35 PM »
every country in the world has it's good places and it's bad places

even canada...
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2010, 05:46:11 PM »

even canada...

HAHAHAAH this pussy prolly has never even been to canada but respect man, respect.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2010, 05:55:01 PM »

even canada...

HAHAHAAH this pussy prolly has never even been to canada but respect man, respect.

isnt it just all snow and ice up there?  ;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2010, 05:56:52 PM »

even canada...

naw dogg it was 27 degrees today, shit we skipped spring and are right into summer  8)

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2010, 06:16:09 PM »

even canada...

naw dogg it was 27 degrees today, shit we skipped spring and are right into summer  8)

ahhhh the good life...

did u sit by the pool and sip lemonade?!  8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2010, 06:20:49 PM »

even canada...

ahhhh the good life...

pool isnt opened yet cuz its only been warm recently. but the hottub is good to go. gunna bring back this hooker tonight to have a couple in the tub, hopefully i dont get too drunk.

I worked all day tho hungover as fuck running on 4 hours sleep my ninja. But atleast i got money for the barski tonight

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2010, 06:32:58 PM »

even canada...

ahhhh the good life...

pool isnt opened yet cuz its only been warm recently. but the hottub is good to go. gunna bring back this hooker tonight to have a couple in the tub, hopefully i dont get too drunk.

I worked all day tho hungover as fuck running on 4 hours sleep my ninja. But atleast i got money for the barski tonight

yeah dont get too drunk...theres nothin sadder then seein a pregnant hooker....

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2010, 06:36:05 PM »

even canada...

ahhhh the good life...

lol its not actually a hooker, i just refer to women that way because im a womanizer and a heartless pig

« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2010, 06:45:22 PM »

even canada...

ahhhh the good life...

lol its not actually a hooker

dont ever assume homie lol

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2010, 06:50:42 PM »

even canada...

ahhhh the good life...

Lol naw dogg, although i did fuck my first stripper last week. I picked her up while she was working went back to her crib and smashed. But lets just say she looked alot better when the lights were dimmed in the strip club

« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2010, 06:54:51 PM »

even canada...

ahhhh the good life...

Lol naw dogg, although i did fuck my first stripper last week. I picked her up while she was working went back to her crib and smashed. But lets just say she looked alot better when the lights were dimmed in the strip club

lol

ikke

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2010, 01:26:37 AM »

even canada...
isn't maine practically canada?

westsiderider323

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2010, 02:10:12 PM »
u know ur not american when ur offended by this thread