Author Topic: I got fired today... guess I'm the biggest April's fool  (Read 663 times)

Blood$

I got fired today... guess I'm the biggest April's fool
« on: April 01, 2010, 02:00:38 PM »
so do I let my former employers live or should I kill em?

ikke

Re: I got fired today... guess I'm the biggest April's fool
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 02:05:02 PM »
Wouldn't black mailing be enough?

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 02:29:39 PM »
Depends. If he gave you an honest reason for letting you go then real recognize real and you let that nigga live.

If he made some shit up, then the real cannot support the fake, ya smell me?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 04:00:53 PM »
Depends. If he gave you an honest reason for letting you go then real recognize real and you let that nigga live.

If he made some shit up, then the real cannot support the fake, ya smell me?

long story short, I been at this bullshit ass Taco Bell/KFC since September '08 and one of the former managers came back recently and he's just overall a straight up pussy whipped, ass kissing, dick riding, bitchmade type of dude, ya smell me?

so last night I got a little write up for having my Bluetooth in, and I manned up and signed the write up sheet and my two other managers told me it was not a big deal and I wouldn't get in trouble for it, etc... and so today this cunt manager seen I had the write up and that I signed it, so I guess he went to my file and I had one too many write ups, but they were all for simply having headphones, shirt not tucked in, and on ONE day I was late... that's all

and so he told me he was letting me go for it even though I've been there since day one before the place opened and I was "one of the better workers", I simply told him peace the fuck out and was just trying not to bug out in the store cuz I'm not trying to get arrested on the day I got fired too, ya smell me?

fuck my life

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 04:03:09 PM »
Wouldn't black mailing be enough?

I have a few things plotted out  :stir:

that is unless they call me crying to rehire me

Muhfukka

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 04:11:59 PM »
fuck it man its not worth going to jail over a fuckin job at taco bell. look at the big picture here haha

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 04:13:37 PM »
That's wack shit. I hope you at least jacked a couple of Mexican pizzas on the way out.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2010, 04:16:33 PM »
I've gone home with way more than that on hella days lol I never got caught, or I just pigged out on the food at work... I'm sick of all that shit now though

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2010, 04:21:00 PM »
I'm headin' over there right now, I'm sure them bitches is hirin' now.

Nah on the real, that's grimey, of all days right? Lol. They wack, nigga. Wack. My nigga though, damnnn, I wish ya ass the best of luck now tryin' to find another. Shit. How the fuck them places fire niggas over stupid shit like that? Maddd gay. I didn't even know you be gettin' writed up on shit, wow, ridiculous, like it's 10th grade.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2010, 04:22:51 PM »
the best part is that now u can be a customer...and come back in at least once a week....complain about the food and the service...and send in complaints about that specific manager on his customer service.

Then tell people as u walk out...that u used to work there, and they shit in the taco meat...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2010, 04:25:11 PM »
I'm sure them bitches is hirin' now.

lol I used to manage a Papa Johns a while back...shit sucked...but I used to get a kick outta muhafuckas walkin in talkin bout..."Is yall niggas hirin?!" LOL. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2010, 04:25:41 PM »
complain about the food and the service...and send in complaints about that specific manager on his customer service.

you just put my thoughts in there lol I was thinking about sending a shitload of emails because I know how all the complaints work and they get emailed directly to the office in the store  8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2010, 04:27:48 PM »
I'm sure them bitches is hirin' now.

lol I used to manage a Papa Johns a while back...shit sucked...but I used to get a kick outta muhafuckas walkin in talkin bout..."Is yall niggas hirin?!" LOL. 

And you know they was dead ass too...hahahahaha, lol.

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2010, 04:29:22 PM »
complain about the food and the service...and send in complaints about that specific manager on his customer service.

you just put my thoughts in there lol I was thinking about sending a shitload of emails because I know how all the complaints work and they get emailed directly to the office in the store  8)

yeah....shit, u can even go corporate office on that ass lol  

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2010, 04:30:24 PM »

yeah....shit, u can even go corporate office on that ass lol  

I can tell you were or are still a manager haha, I know how all the shit goes.... I been on their computer a few times and seen enough PRC reports  8)