Author Topic: I got fired today... guess I'm the biggest April's fool  (Read 662 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: I got fired today... guess I'm the biggest April's fool
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 04:31:42 PM »
I'm sure them bitches is hirin' now.

lol I used to manage a Papa Johns a while back...shit sucked...but I used to get a kick outta muhafuckas walkin in talkin bout..."Is yall niggas hirin?!" LOL. 

And you know they was dead ass too...hahahahaha, lol.

lol dead ass broke...comin into a place with durags, wife beaters and some dusty as dickiez talkin bout..."ay nigga...can I getta muhafuckin job nigga?!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 04:34:26 PM »

lol I used to manage a Papa Johns a while back...shit sucked...but I used to get a kick outta muhafuckas walkin in talkin bout..."Is yall niggas hirin?!" LOL. 

lol dead ass broke...comin into a place with durags, wife beaters and some dusty as dickiez talkin bout..."ay nigga...can I getta muhafuckin job nigga?!
LOL
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2010, 04:35:08 PM »
complain about the food and the service...and send in complaints about that specific manager on his customer service.

you just put my thoughts in there lol I was thinking about sending a shitload of emails because I know how all the complaints work and they get emailed directly to the office in the store  8)

yeah....shit, u can even go corporate office on that ass lol  

I can tell you were or are still a manager haha, I know how all the shit goes.... I been on their computer a few times and seen enough PRC reports  8)

hell yah. When I was managin at Papa Johns I had Taco Bell/KFC callin me about a management spot.  The shit is franchised out here in CA right? Cant remember the name of the company that owns em. Yum or somethin like that.  Just send a bunch of positive letters about the surrounding stores customer service to corporate from random names...and a bunch of negative ones about that store...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2010, 04:36:20 PM »

That shit ain't even right. I'd be mad. Cuz I bet chu 2 weeks later them asses gets a job at Wal-Mart. What a bitch that is. That fuckin' store is a whole notha world.

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2010, 04:46:11 PM »

That shit ain't even right. I'd be mad. Cuz I bet chu 2 weeks later them asses gets a job at Wal-Mart. What a bitch that is. That fuckin' store is a whole notha world.

HELL YAH. Walmart is FUCKED up. I hate that fuckin place. My girl is from ATL...and damn near everybody from the South says them shits are nice down there. Well...what the fuck happened to ours?!  I think they got some sorta work-release thing goin on with the prisons out here.

acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2010, 04:49:15 PM »
Hmmm...not quite sure what I am missing here, but I certainly don't share the same viewpoints...

You admitted to stealing hella food, and getting written up for breaking other policy rules.  How exactly is your employer doing you wrong?

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2010, 04:53:20 PM »
Hmmm...not quite sure what I am missing here, but I certainly don't share the same viewpoints...

You admitted to stealing hella food, and getting written up for breaking other policy rules.  How exactly is your employer doing you wrong?

never caught for stealing food....so it didnt happen  :D. I can guarantee you everyone of us has broken 1...if not several rules at our jobs.  Not always a fireable offense.  At a fast food joint...firing someone for having their blue tooth in...a couple write ups for untucked shirt...and being late once lol  Shit...at most of those places thats a weeks worth of offenses for one employee.

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2010, 05:01:41 PM »

never caught for stealing food....so it didnt happen  :D. I can guarantee you everyone of us has broken 1...if not several rules at our jobs.  Not always a fireable offense.  At a fast food joint...firing someone for having their blue tooth in...a couple write ups for untucked shirt...and being late once lol  Shit...at most of those places thats a weeks worth of offenses for one employee.

exactamundo... and everybody there including the managers takes food for free anyways, we just can't be seen doing it

acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2010, 05:06:31 PM »

never caught for stealing food....so it didnt happen  :D. I can guarantee you everyone of us has broken 1...if not several rules at our jobs.  Not always a fireable offense.  At a fast food joint...firing someone for having their blue tooth in...a couple write ups for untucked shirt...and being late once lol  Shit...at most of those places thats a weeks worth of offenses for one employee.

I have broken plenty of rules at work...that isn't my point.  Rules are rules whether  you like them or not, or whether or not you agree with them.  You are employed at will, meaning slavery doesn't exist and you are free to leave your job at any time.

He works at taco bell doing a job, where over 90% of this nation can perform the duties.  He is not providing any special skills.  Supply of labor far outweighs the demand for this position.  Employers will use any excuse in the book to get rid of a bad employee.  On the other hand, a good employee can get away with a lot.  That is how it works.

No matter what the original poster thinks, obviously his employer did not think that he was worth the expense.

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2010, 05:08:59 PM »

exactamundo... and everybody there including the managers takes food for free anyways, we just can't be seen doing it

Yeah back at Papa Johns...shiiiiiiiiit. It was out in the open. I could have fired anybody for stealin food if I wanted to....cus it was basically so common that it was acceptable. Shit, I would leave on a Friday night with 6 pizzas if I wanted....nobody would give a shit. My district manager would stop by and get a pizza.  With that being said...even tho it was basically acceptable...it WAS against policy and I could have fired anyone I wanted for it.  Would that have been fair to single out one person and fire them at that point? Hell no.

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2010, 05:09:55 PM »

never caught for stealing food....so it didnt happen  :D. I can guarantee you everyone of us has broken 1...if not several rules at our jobs.  Not always a fireable offense.  At a fast food joint...firing someone for having their blue tooth in...a couple write ups for untucked shirt...and being late once lol  Shit...at most of those places thats a weeks worth of offenses for one employee.

Again, you are stealing.  Taking what is not yours.  Are you seriously that delusional that you don't see the wrong on your end here?  It doesn't matter if everybody does it...it is still stealing.  If there was nothing wrong with it, then you wouldn't have to "not be seen doing it".  If you continue with that logic and attitude, not only will you not get a decent job, but you will get fired in the future.

You want to steal?  Fine...its not the worst thing ever.  But don't shift the blame to someone else.  Take accountability for your actions.

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2010, 05:12:21 PM »

I have broken plenty of rules at work...that isn't my point.  Rules are rules whether  you like them or not, or whether or not you agree with them.  You are employed at will, meaning slavery doesn't exist and you are free to leave your job at any time.

He works at taco bell doing a job, where over 90% of this nation can perform the duties.  He is not providing any special skills.  Supply of labor far outweighs the demand for this position.  Employers will use any excuse in the book to get rid of a bad employee.  On the other hand, a good employee can get away with a lot.  That is how it works.

No matter what the original poster thinks, obviously his employer did not think that he was worth the expense.

thats a very basic way of looking at it man. Youre under the assumption that the "employer" was a robot simply enforcing rules.  During my management...we were an At Will employer. I could have fired somebody for nothing. Well..."At Willed" them. Simply because I didnt like them as much as another employee. They could perform exactly the same as everyone else...and I could have said..."sorry...you no longer work here...youre At Willed". lol.

Blood$

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2010, 05:13:12 PM »

you or anybody on here also don't know this manager like I do, and there's also slightly a little bit more to this situation but it's a whole nohter story that I ain't typing, what I said was just in summary and I don't feel like having to type every little detail

and as far as taking account for your actions, I manned up about all the headphones/Bluetooth/uniform bullshit, and yet dude still has the balls to give me the boot
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 05:16:35 PM by BloodMoney2010 »

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2010, 05:15:53 PM »

Again, you are stealing.  Taking what is not yours.  Are you seriously that delusional that you don't see the wrong on your end here?  It doesn't matter if everybody does it...it is still stealing.  If there was nothing wrong with it, then you wouldn't have to "not be seen doing it".  If you continue with that logic and attitude, not only will you not get a decent job, but you will get fired in the future.

You want to steal?  Fine...its not the worst thing ever.  But don't shift the blame to someone else.  Take accountability for your actions.

man cmon. You sound like a computer. Every company has policies that have a gray line...and its pretty much accepted that those lines are blurry...and can be crossed and it is ok. When youre boss...or even your bosses boss crosses those lines because it is considered acceptable even while being outside of the RULES...it IS unfair to then hold ONE person accountable while no one else is.  As a matter of fact, you would have a good case for unlawful termination at that point.

acgrundy

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2010, 05:17:23 PM »
I have owned and ran a small business.  Trust me, a good employee is worth keeping around and you will put up w/ a lot of bullshit because good workers are very hard to find.  Bad workers or avg workers on the other hand come a dime a dozen.  They can be replaced within hours.

You are failing to see both sides of the situation.  I've been on both sides as an Employer and an Employee.