Author Topic: I got fired today... guess I'm the biggest April's fool  (Read 661 times)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I got fired today... guess I'm the biggest April's fool
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2010, 07:57:28 PM »
If the manager/s don't like you and you give them a good enough reason to terminate you, they won't hesitate........no one's irreplaceable.

Can't believe you got a written warning for an untucked shirt...........unless you always wore it like that. What's the proceedure in America? Two verbals, one written....then termination?

As for April Fools.........yesterday for me, totally forgot about it. I was wondering why the office staff were pulling pranks on each other.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 07:59:51 PM by Nutty »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2010, 08:01:29 PM »
Can't believe you got a written warning for an untucked shirt...........unless you always wore it like that. What's the proceedure in America? Two verbals, one written....then termination?

lol@ procedure in America
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2010, 09:54:06 PM »
can you get unemployment?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2010, 02:24:06 AM »
bloodmoney

sounds like u got fuckd with no Vaseline. its not worth it to go to jail f0r tho.

in this situation i would look for a new job and forget about this kfc.

until things r smooth (a month or so) then i would definitely shoot up the joint for personal satisfaction!

it always makes me happy at the end of the day :)
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2010, 06:20:51 AM »
lol^^^^
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Bananas

« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2010, 11:24:06 AM »
Well, I'm sorry to hear about this shit man.

It's natural to feel wronged, but the fact remains that you don't have a job with them anymore. I would absolutely fuck with them though if it makes you feel better.

And let's keep it real, there are plenty of other jobs out there less horrible than working at taco bell. If you were a good worker, a manager there will vouch for you.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2010, 05:36:16 PM »
All you can do is clean your act up. The reason people can't get jobs is they have no interview edicate and have the body language of a punk and dress the part to the interview. People can read that shit all day. Step your game up. Learn how to speak properly and put your points forward clearly. Employers don't want employees who talk ebonics and have the vocabulary of a 14 year old wigger. 

« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2010, 05:40:42 PM »
if youre tryin to get back into fast food...when u fill out the application...tell em your Mexican. It isnt a for sure thing....but judging by the fast food spots in SD....it cant hurt.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2010, 05:47:10 PM »
racism at its best? lol

if youre tryin to get back into fast food...when u fill out the application...tell em your Mexican. It isnt a for sure thing....but judging by the fast food spots in SD....it cant hurt.
Cube

« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2010, 05:51:59 PM »
racism at its best? lol

Ay...I love my Mexican homies lol But they got the fast food game on lock...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2010, 06:02:40 PM »
how so? lol
and why you love em?

racism at its best? lol

Ay...I love my Mexican homies lol But they got the fast food game on lock...
Cube