Author Topic: whats your definition/example of a classic album/song (updated)  (Read 731 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: whats your definition/example of a classic album/song (updated)
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2010, 04:37:34 PM »
(not even for shock, i never do)

but it could be argued that Lil' Jon put out a classic Hip Hop record.  even tho there was 3-6 from way back, Lil' Jon gave Hip Hop that new era digital hip hop as far as producing tracks and making hooks go.  In this situation 3-6 could be Cold 187um and Lil' Jon could be Dr. Dre lol.  

u already know NWA made rap more honest and edgy, we already know about "The 80's in New York", and Dre and Tim making tha sound more broader again in tha late 90's, and then Lil' Jon gave us the commercial music sound we all hear today (as far as industrial hip hop records), then Kanye and some more shit.  

i dont wanna be tha attention whore but that's some real shit.  even if you dont like the music.

i can braille this post,but lol@ how bias the coast fans can be i mean if you match big hutch shit up song for song against j and paul you can't tell me they ain't got hutch beat be honest my equal, hutch is good but j and paul have made more bangers yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2010, 09:10:24 PM »
no way they can outshine 1 on 1 with hutch
they might have made more bangers for their coast compared to hutch....but talent wise hutch has had em and still prolly can get em...easy....EASY

(not even for shock, i never do)

but it could be argued that Lil' Jon put out a classic Hip Hop record.  even tho there was 3-6 from way back, Lil' Jon gave Hip Hop that new era digital hip hop as far as producing tracks and making hooks go.  In this situation 3-6 could be Cold 187um and Lil' Jon could be Dr. Dre lol.  

u already know NWA made rap more honest and edgy, we already know about "The 80's in New York", and Dre and Tim making tha sound more broader again in tha late 90's, and then Lil' Jon gave us the commercial music sound we all hear today (as far as industrial hip hop records), then Kanye and some more shit.  

i dont wanna be tha attention whore but that's some real shit.  even if you dont like the music.

i can braille this post,but lol@ how bias the coast fans can be i mean if you match big hutch shit up song for song against j and paul you can't tell me they ain't got hutch beat be honest my equal, hutch is good but j and paul have made more bangers yell
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2010, 10:05:32 PM »
GetYourWalkOn is the biggest dick rider in the world.  If Dre, Snoop, & Premo locked him up in the studio them and 1 of em asked he would go ass2mouth all night.  GetYourWalkOn would suck Too $hort and E40 dick left-hand right-hand if they asked.  that Fem isn't a true hip hop/westcoast hip hop kondasuer, he's a poser, and a clown foreal foreal.  it's 2010, the Westcoast might be your favorite football team but they don't have all of the best players in the NFL.  Your groupieizzm flushes your credibility down the drain, especially when u always try 2 attack other rappers instead of embrace rappers like u should, if you love this game that is.

And let's face it, there's a million other producers that'r better than and have always been better than Hutch.  Cold187um isn't his father.  I ain't knockin' him bcuz son made some personal classics of mine (a heafty few) but let's keep this shit all of the way truthful tho.  but that wasn't even my point tho.  cuz in the end i just found out that DJ Paul and Juicy J are the Dr. Dre and DJ Zirk was the Cold 187um.  u put different piecez of tha puzzle together everyday
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 10:08:04 PM by BoomBapAndABagAChipz88 »

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2010, 11:00:59 PM »
GetYourWalkOn is the biggest dick rider in the world.  If Dre, Snoop, & Premo locked him up in the studio them and 1 of em asked he would go ass2mouth all night.  GetYourWalkOn would suck Too $hort and E40 dick left-hand right-hand if they asked.  that Fem isn't a true hip hop/westcoast hip hop kondasuer, he's a poser, and a clown foreal foreal.  it's 2010, the Westcoast might be your favorite football team but they don't have all of the best players in the NFL.  Your groupieizzm flushes your credibility down the drain, especially when u always try 2 attack other rappers instead of embrace rappers like u should, if you love this game that is.

And let's face it, there's a million other producers that'r better than and have always been better than Hutch.  Cold187um isn't his father.  I ain't knockin' him bcuz son made some personal classics of mine (a heafty few) but let's keep this shit all of the way truthful tho.  but that wasn't even my point tho.  cuz in the end i just found out that DJ Paul and Juicy J are the Dr. Dre and DJ Zirk was the Cold 187um.  u put different piecez of tha puzzle together everyday

You're disgusting.  Why would you even think of that imagery?
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2010, 11:03:18 PM »

u pictured it lol.  i just said wat he would do

Jimmy H.

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2010, 11:06:11 PM »
no way they can outshine 1 on 1 with hutch
they might have made more bangers for their coast compared to hutch....but talent wise hutch has had em and still prolly can get em...easy....EASY
Their coast? You do know they are from Tennessee, right? 

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2010, 11:10:26 PM »

u pictured it lol.  i just said wat he would do

Yes, I picture it because that's what happen when you read words.  Most put the words together and it forms a mental picture.  What I did not do was take the time to think of it and post it for other people to read my comment and be surprised by it's disgusting nature.  You're fucking sick.
- Banks

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2010, 11:13:59 PM »
CL SMOOTH AND PETE ROCK - THEY REMINISCE ABOUT YOU

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2010, 11:22:03 PM »

And let's face it, there's a million other producers that'r better than and have always been better than Hutch.  Cold187um isn't his father.  I ain't knockin' him bcuz son made some personal classics of mine (a heafty few) but let's keep this shit all of the way truthful tho.  but that wasn't even my point tho.  cuz in the end i just found out that DJ Paul and Juicy J are the Dr. Dre and DJ Zirk was the Cold 187um.  u put different piecez of tha puzzle together everyday

You're disgusting.  Why would you even think of that imagery?

u pictured it lol.  i just said wat he would do

Yes, I picture it because that's what happen when you read words.  Most put the words together and it forms a mental picture.  What I did not do was take the time to think of it and post it for other people to read my comment and be surprised by it's disgusting nature.  You're fucking sick.

awww boooooooo shut tha fuck nigga.  i c u over there gettin' all mad n shit but i'm not sitting over hear having a mental picture of a fat black kid with ashy knuckles throwing cd's and tapes at me.  so u shouldn't having thoughts of dre, snoop, and premo taking turns ass raping some old white blonde guy with an independent hoodie and some filas on.  u must wanna be tha bait Young Action, r u thinking about dre stickin a fat 1 up there or Snoop puttin his fingers in ya ass and swirling it around until the inside of it starts to tickle and makes a lil squishy noise when he goes in and out.  do u wanna suck on his finger right after he takes it out your ass.  lol gimme a fuckin break, u can't be serious.  go head chester.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2010, 11:23:36 PM »

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2010, 12:20:58 AM »

And let's face it, there's a million other producers that'r better than and have always been better than Hutch.  Cold187um isn't his father.  I ain't knockin' him bcuz son made some personal classics of mine (a heafty few) but let's keep this shit all of the way truthful tho.  but that wasn't even my point tho.  cuz in the end i just found out that DJ Paul and Juicy J are the Dr. Dre and DJ Zirk was the Cold 187um.  u put different piecez of tha puzzle together everyday

You're disgusting.  Why would you even think of that imagery?

u pictured it lol.  i just said wat he would do

Yes, I picture it because that's what happen when you read words.  Most put the words together and it forms a mental picture.  What I did not do was take the time to think of it and post it for other people to read my comment and be surprised by it's disgusting nature.  You're fucking sick.

awww boooooooo shut tha fuck nigga.  i c u over there gettin' all mad n shit but i'm not sitting over hear having a mental picture of a fat black kid with ashy knuckles throwing cd's and tapes at me.  so u shouldn't having thoughts of dre, snoop, and premo taking turns ass raping some old white blonde guy with an independent hoodie and some filas on.  u must wanna be tha bait Young Action, r u thinking about dre stickin a fat 1 up there or Snoop puttin his fingers in ya ass and swirling it around until the inside of it starts to tickle and makes a lil squishy noise when he goes in and out.  do u wanna suck on his finger right after he takes it out your ass.  lol gimme a fuckin break, u can't be serious.  go head chester.

All right, just die slow.  You're just a very angry unhappy poster.  Get over yourself and learn to smile.
- Banks

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2010, 06:01:07 AM »
action....you aint knowin bout this homo....you see the quote i got right...lol
who you think thats about.....bitch boy over there on that coast where they come to the westcoast to gang bang....yeah his coast..lol
let him be....hes too busy messin around with breezies.....even tho hes gang bangin on here
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MistaNova

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2010, 06:31:44 AM »
Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise (Feat. LV)

Is an example of a classic song.

Invincible

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2010, 06:48:06 AM »
CL SMOOTH AND PETE ROCK - THEY REMINISCE ABOUT YOU

T.R.A.Y.? I always thought it was T.R.O.Y.  :P

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2010, 09:18:59 AM »
lmao!  getyourwalkon and action are two of tha biggest fags on here.  i'm far from angry homie.  life isn't actually all that bad for me when compared to yall most likely, and i say that bcuz everytime i say something y'all always gotta try 2 convert me or "bash" me... it never fails lol.  if i'm tha worst poster on here then i gotta also be tha best bcuz u take time outta yall day everyday just to take a note on what i wrote, and just to type my name out and reminise about me and what i've said throughtout the years.  

truthfully tho, keeping that quote in ur sig just makes u look like an even bigger clown without even lookin at what u post.  and Action, i think u just go against me bcuz it's the internet and u can (u can't possibly be a real nigga from where u at always talkin about tha shit u say, it just doesn't add up).  i'm far from conceited but geekin' on message boards allday-everyday make y'all look sweet and eazy, so y not go on u lol... it's funny.  u better b lucky im not a stalker like cham was lol, then u'd really b fucked up.

when GYWO gets his fagg card pulled he shuts tha fuck up until 1 of his friends say something then he gets all "fired up" until some1 else comes in and puts tha truth out there then he's all quite again.  gywo is a super fag, his actions speak so much more loudly than his words do (and have u seen how many posts this guy has lol) i mean that shit
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 09:22:10 AM by BoomBapAndABagAChipz88 »