Author Topic: Jaydc vs. Grundy  (Read 642 times)

Jaydc

Jaydc vs. Grundy
« on: April 01, 2010, 08:25:53 PM »
Acgrundy got punked by elior,thats the lowest thing that can happen to a person.His opinion on anything is irrelavant.

Jaydc

Jaydc vs. Grundy
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 08:34:46 PM »
This is the G spot Ill troll as much as I fucking want.

Jaydc

Jaydc vs. Grundy
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 08:37:41 PM »
Oh Im sorry I thought this was the anything goes section.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Jaydc vs. Grundy
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 08:37:50 PM »
^^ No reason to troll, keep it on-topic.. and stop quoting each others post indefinitely, I'm getting seasick.

scrambled eggs>>sunny side up.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jaydc

Jaydc vs. Grundy
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 08:40:30 PM »
^^ No reason to troll, keep it on-topic.. and stop quoting each others post indefinitely, I'm getting seasick.

scrambled eggs>>sunny side up.

Crepes >> eggs

acgrundy

Jaydc vs. Grundy
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 09:00:37 PM »
Acgrundy got punked by elior,thats the lowest thing that can happen to a person.His opinion on anything is irrelavant.

its relevant enough for you to read it.  Guess that makes you worse than me.  So what exactly is lower than the lowest thing that can happen to a person?  Explain the feeling please.

Jaydc

Jaydc vs. Grundy
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 09:07:33 PM »
Thats the dumbest reasoning I think Ive ever encountered.Fact is you punked out to Elior,your a bitch,stop trying to talk like a man and speaking of responsibilities when you bitched out to Elior.

Muhfukka

Jaydc vs. Grundy
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2010, 09:13:43 PM »
Thats the dumbest reasoning I think Ive ever encountered.Fact is you punked out to Elior,your a bitch,stop trying to talk like a man and speaking of responsibilities when you bitched out to Elior.
for real that is pretty fuckin inexcusable

Jome

Re: Jaydc vs. Grundy
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2010, 09:20:03 PM »
GO GO GO!

I'll be taking bets, place 'em!!

Jaydc

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2010, 09:25:15 PM »
lulz

Jaydc

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2010, 09:27:57 PM »
I should be given my own subsection where I troll people only.

acgrundy

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2010, 09:28:58 PM »
right on...nothing like hearing the account of a side that witnessed nothing.  have at it jaydc.  You win.  Your the winner of this net beef.  I lose.  game over.  diss me, prop you.  elior punked me, you punked me...I feel disgraced.

I was way out of line for trying to talk like a man on the internet.  I was unaware of my manliness coming through the computer screen and I'll do my best to tone it down for now on.

Jaydc

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2010, 09:31:26 PM »
You should bow down,judging bloodmoney for stealing food from work.Thats his right as an employee to steal food.How much money did you spend on gas driving all the way to see elior and snuggle or whatever it is you two did?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2010, 09:48:27 PM »
dont need to name any names...but yuo've given some a lifetime temperature...lol from you goin at em...and their comeback...well a kid come back better than they have...and look they aint never come back at you again...and they claim to be the king of this internet bangin...but they got shutdown....lol

I should be given my own subsection where I troll people only.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Geesta

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2010, 09:55:43 PM »
if Grundy was a preacher he would of molested more kids then Micheal Jackson by now