Author Topic: DUBCNN: Glasses Malone - I Get Doe Feat. The Cataracs (Audio)  (Read 1177 times)

SAINTX111

• 'G'
Re: DUBCNN: Glasses Malone - I Get Doe Feat. The Cataracs (Audio)
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2010, 09:58:41 AM »
radio friendly garbage

EXACTLY. This guy grabs his ankles in a heartbeat to conform to this travesty passing as music these days. Sounds like a something off a Disney soundtrack without the vocals. And as a side note: He's not getting any doe right now lol. Who's paying for these lavish videos? Cash Money will only put up so much then its time to cut their losses and move on. Glasses said it himself; if his singles dont do numbers and top charts he won't be debuting on Cash Money due to the high bar set by everyone else on the label. That's why his album is now pushed back to June. They're giving it one last push to see if he can take off. What is this, his fourth single?! And every one keeps getting more commercial. This faggotry must end NOW.

snoopazz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2010, 10:44:58 AM »
radio friendly garbage

EXACTLY. This guy grabs his ankles in a heartbeat to conform to this travesty passing as music these days. Sounds like a something off a Disney soundtrack without the vocals. And as a side note: He's not getting any doe right now lol. Who's paying for these lavish videos? Cash Money will only put up so much then its time to cut their losses and move on. Glasses said it himself; if his singles dont do numbers and top charts he won't be debuting on Cash Money due to the high bar set by everyone else on the label. That's why his album is now pushed back to June. They're giving it one last push to see if he can take off. What is this, his fourth single?! And every one keeps getting more commercial. This faggotry must end NOW.

I'm agree with that!

I love Glasses's music, but really, the wait is over for the album, and this new track is really garbage, it's not what a westcoast fan is waiting for...the hook sound like music for baby, damn!

Since 2004 We are waiting to buy a album from "new west" or new generation of westcoast artist, and NOBODY has dropped one, while all the vets have drop at least one album...pathetic...and I'm absolutely not hating but just saying...

Anyway I'm still support the new generation, but keep ya head up!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 10:50:30 AM by snoopazz »

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2010, 10:53:36 AM »
My opinion is this:

Glasses wants to sell his record...this is the kind of record that will make the girls dance. Glasses isnt trying to sell his record in the states. He is trying to sell to the whole world, and to the widest demographic.

15 year old kids get their parents to buy them cd's, pay for concerts, etc. Women dont sit and download albums, they buy them. Men sit and download albums.

This is a good look if he wants to hit #1

Did he sell out? yes. Is he in music BUSINESS to make money yes. So this is the format he needs to take to hit the radio.

Will the core fans like us still get mixtapes and the hard Glasses we are used o Yes. so everyone wll be happy overall.

Any thoughts?
Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2010, 11:23:51 AM »
My opinion is this:

Glasses wants to sell his record...this is the kind of record that will make the girls dance. Glasses isnt trying to sell his record in the states. He is trying to sell to the whole world, and to the widest demographic.

15 year old kids get their parents to buy them cd's, pay for concerts, etc. Women dont sit and download albums, they buy them. Men sit and download albums.

This is a good look if he wants to hit #1

Did he sell out? yes. Is he in music BUSINESS to make money yes. So this is the format he needs to take to hit the radio.

Will the core fans like us still get mixtapes and the hard Glasses we are used o Yes. so everyone wll be happy overall.

Any thoughts?

Well, the notion that this kind of material constitutes "#1" material is making my head hurt. People's IQ's have seriously plummeted and continue to do so. Even more sadly, place this song next to some of the more popular music in circulation and it sounds intellectual in comparison. This entire conglomerate has and will continue to be about one primary thing: MONEY. The other is programming people. Listen to the content (or lack of) in todays music compared to the 90's and below; it's horrific. Kids are the target, yes. They are what's called "future consumers." Music has become an outlet for consumerism. Look at the videos. Listen to what these people are saying. Its all empty rhetoric about material and superficial worth. Nothing intrinsic whatsoever. Glasses is just another steak in the meat grinder. Trying to do whatever it takes to get a buck and completely oblivious to the system set in place.  Everyone happy? I wouldn't rush to any such conclusions. This is the tip of the iceberg that represents an entire glacier of industry whoring.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 11:26:04 AM by SAINTX111 »

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2010, 11:47:53 AM »
radio friendly garbage

I'm agree with that!

I love Glasses's music, but really, the wait is over for the album, and this new track is really garbage, it's not what a westcoast fan is waiting for...the hook sound like music for baby, damn!

Since 2004 We are waiting to buy a album from "new west" or new generation of westcoast artist, and NOBODY has dropped one, while all the vets have drop at least one album...pathetic...and I'm absolutely not hating but just saying...

it might not be the west coast gangsta shit you're used to from him, but at least you'll have an album in your hands. shit like this makes it even possible. it aint to satisfy his core fanbase, its a business move. just skip this song, and listen to the rest of the album.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 11:50:55 AM by Lil Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

EFFeX

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2010, 11:57:55 AM »
I can dig it, something different...

Are people REALLY this afraid of change?

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2010, 12:12:28 PM »
G Malone threads on here are hilarious - dude gets it bad from ppl - Im guilty of it too.

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2010, 12:27:51 PM »
yeah ppl  on this site hate glasses lol.we be laughing at the comments.when cube drop the diss record that he got on glasses i'm sure this site will attack glasses even more lol.
G Malone threads on here are hilarious - dude gets it bad from ppl - Im guilty of it too.

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2010, 03:28:33 PM »
G Malone isnt even a relevant player in the game. If he gets there, he'll have to do plenty more ankle grabbing for it. From the sound of that song, it appears he doesn't seem to mind. Anyone with anything semi-intelligent to say is not given a deal or bought and shelved with no way out. Business as usual for execs.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2010, 04:52:05 PM »
my thing is if the artist really likes the song and wanted to make this record then that's cool,it's nothing wrong with doing something different just cause you from the west don't mean you have to do the same shit over and over, it's like i seen equals mad at warren g for not sticc'n with g-funk saying he needs to do what his fans want? I mean what happen to an artist creating music THAT THEY WANT TO CREATE? can they not experiment? I mean damn if he made the typical single or what equals would expect him to make because of his persona and it didn't sell equals would still cry and say radio and other fans are stupid for not supporting it,so just face the facts we as forum posters like to bitch about any and everything  ;D yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2010, 05:13:11 PM »
WOW, what a pathetic attempt having some radio friendly/pop/catchy song

this is what the westcoast has come to?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2010, 05:22:43 PM »
you had to skip every song on mack 10's album....lol
this is horrible...it gets worse each time
fucc wit me & 60 million dollar flow>>>>>>almost his entire disco lol

radio friendly garbage

I'm agree with that!

it might not be the west coast gangsta shit you're used to from him, but at least you'll have an album in your hands. shit like this makes it even possible. it aint to satisfy his core fanbase, its a business move. just skip this song, and listen to the rest of the album.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2010, 06:50:26 PM »
WOW, what a pathetic attempt having some radio friendly/pop/catchy song

this is what the westcoast has come to?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.Go listen to that snoop dogg and soulja boy song.

Jaydc

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2010, 06:57:07 PM »
Its a decent track and I can see this getting some radio play for sure.Why are people so dumb?Its a single,it has to be able to catch mainstream attention.Name me one artist that doesnt make a single mainstream poppy stuff?Eminem,2pac,snoop,Biggie etc all did it.Sure glasses could make some westcoast gangsta track but guess what it would never get played and people on here would be complaining,man this is a good album cut but this aint no single!People are never happy with anything.

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2010, 07:03:26 PM »
This right here I think is a dope record
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com