Author Topic: DUBCNN: Glasses Malone - I Get Doe Feat. The Cataracs (Audio)  (Read 1175 times)

Conflict_Blud

• Lil Geezy
Re: DUBCNN: Glasses Malone - I Get Doe Feat. The Cataracs (Audio)
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2010, 08:43:34 AM »
im sure this a thread full of cowards hiding behind a computer screen waiting on a chance 2 shit on glasses...

i see ALOT of hate... what did G fucc one of yall girls or something??? lol...

Them same artist yall like making gangsta that dont to the mainstream ask urself...where is there career?? THEN search Glasses song crip gang and fucc yo hood and tell me if thats not G enuff.. 

he BEEN doing that bcuz its really him unlike these other rappers

whats sad is instead of gettin behind someone who presses hard for the coast...whats even worst is once the record is big yall gone act like yall was behind it the whole time like niggas did Game...smh

theres no support for artist on the west bcuz everybody is a hater...when did this become cool?

Matty

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2010, 09:07:58 AM »
im sure this a thread full of cowards hiding behind a computer screen waiting on a chance 2 shit on glasses...

Them same artist yall like making gangsta that dont to the mainstream ask urself...where is there career?? THEN search Glasses song crip gang and fucc yo hood and tell me if thats not G enuff.. 

whats sad is instead of gettin behind someone who presses hard for the coast...whats even worst is once the record is big yall gone act like yall was behind it the whole time like niggas did Game...smh

theres no support for artist on the west bcuz everybody is a hater...when did this become cool?

I just read through this entire thread again to see where this excessive 'hating' was at and guess what, I didn't really see any. A few disliked the track, some gave reasons and there was some discussion on this. Guess what, people are entitled to an opinion.

You sir, are an idiot.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2010, 09:09:48 AM »
fuck a critic, a critic is somebody who cant do what you do so they wanna criticize yooo shit - martin

G's dope, earned his stripes in watts and hes a spitter... people act like a artist cant turn around and make a mainstream song, like they never liked mainstream music before.

either it bangs or it dont, doesn't matter if its pop,eastcoast, down south, club.. alotta you fuckers get annoying its like asking the djay to play your favorite song at the party

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2010, 09:20:36 AM »
This right here I think is a dope record

Conflict_Blud

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2010, 09:57:45 AM »
lmao ar me being an idiot.... 

whats with the negativety...i believe i stated my opinion too...lol

EVERYBODY NOWADAYS SEEM TO KNO WHAT CONSIST OF MAKING A HIT RECORD...then why yall dont have one then...

hating is when u bash em for no reason....either it bang or not stop trynafind reasons to not like shit

the WESTCOAST dont give westcoast artist a chance...

Speedy23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2010, 05:12:25 PM »
wtf is this trash??? man stick to sum "haters" or that "fuk with me shawty" bangs wow

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2010, 05:48:25 PM »
good lookin matty....were haters...and what a coincidence thats comin from someone from g malones label..lol
be real witcha self people
when we buy the muzik were good fans but when we criticize were haters?  
is that why g malone made the song HATERS? lol
westcoast aint dead, its on sick leave
and ice cube, xzibit, king t wc >>>>>g malone/mack 10 cuz they still make dope westcoast gangsta rap
you sayin g malone makes dope westcoast muzik but wc dont?
what if wc was down with g malone....then wc would be makin dope westcoast muzik and cube wouldnt be?
whos the hater now....lol
stop tryna find reasons to not like shit...what the fuck?
if its wack....how is that findin a reason...that is the reason right there...lol
and yeah g malone fucked my girl...but whats your point...cuz you and others always bring this excuse up when you all get criticized....i.e.kurupt...lol
wc>>>>g malone fuckin my girl

I just read through this entire thread again to see where this excessive 'hating' was at and guess what, I didn't really see any. A few disliked the track, some gave reasons and there was some discussion on this. Guess what, people are entitled to an opinion.

You sir, are an idiot.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 05:52:52 PM by THA WESTCOAST WAS IN YO BITCH, WHERE WERE YOU? »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westside159

« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2010, 06:32:16 PM »
Glasses Malone is garbage and corny   riding lil wayne and baby's nuts so hard .   he aint Westcoast at all !!!!!!!!

Mietek23

Okka

« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2010, 04:27:19 AM »
I know this is a bit off topic but i wouldn't be suprised if Snoop Dogg's next record was like "Tha Blue Carpet Treatment" and it wouldn't sell. Nothin' sells these days.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2010, 05:25:56 AM »
Bangin', hope this single blows up so we get to hear the album.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2010, 06:38:11 AM »
it would sell more than miw IMO
how much did that album sell...and that album wasnt all that?

I know this is a bit off topic but i wouldn't be suprised if Snoop Dogg's next record was like "Tha Blue Carpet Treatment" and it wouldn't sell. Nothin' sells these days.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2010, 10:30:47 PM »
Glasses Malone is garbage and corny   riding lil wayne and baby's nuts so hard .   he aint Westcoast at all !!!!!!!!
lol

Blood$

« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2010, 10:43:41 PM »
I've had this one on repeat all week, banger and it's pretty catchy 8)

I hope the label pushes this single properly cuz it could blow up and get Glasses' album out there possibly

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2010, 04:15:16 PM »
to be honest for a song to be a hit we got to see what the "mainstream" fans feel about it, i mean fat joe made his whole last album in the vain of every song that has been a hit on the radio the last past few years and that shit did nothing, it's wacc but those fans have to take to it for it to be a legit "mainstream hit",i hope the equal get that with this and his album when he drops it, but that ain't the determining factor on me liking his music and it shouldn't be for equals on here either,if you like it like it fucc what others say yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp